Has any one stack trestalone,masteron,test sustanon and halo

Readyred8617

Readyred8617

Awards
I'm trying to build my next cycle I havmt ever ran trestalone I was going to try it with test sustanon, mastrone amd for my orals halo or winstrol then I usually run cardarine with all my cycle amd the last 6 weeks I'll throw clen, t3. Any other thought on it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know what Trest is, but you misspelled it in the title, so I wanted to clarify.

save the halo for another run.

exchange it for some anastrozole.

you will need it most likely.

Trest E is my least favorite version, but still powerful as hell.

Readyred8617

Readyred8617

Awards
I know what Trest is, but you misspelled it in the title, so I wanted to clarify.

save the halo for another run.

exchange it for some anastrozole.

you will need it most likely.

Trest E is my least favorite version, but still powerful as hell.
I like short esters my self but it only thing my buddy had cone in so you think I should just run winstrol with it or do you recommend just running test and trest e only I've hard good results from it I'm a tren a fan but I wanted to at least sat I ran it lol

Readyred8617

Readyred8617

Awards
I also keep AI on hand I don't usually need them but better safe then sorry

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also keep AI on hand I don't usually need them but better safe then sorry
winstrol is great with it but you mentioned mast so its pretty nice too.. but just to be said here, my personal all time favorite stack is test trest winny

trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen, so it's critical you stay on top of estrogen management. I would not wait and see, just make it part of your routine. trust me.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm trying to build my next cycle I havmt ever ran trestalone I was going to try it with test sustanon, mastrone amd for my orals halo or winstrol then I usually run cardarine with all my cycle amd the last 6 weeks I'll throw clen, t3. Any other thought on it
You could add deca and tren if you feel like even greater gains.