Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Guys, I have just started my Hdrol cycle today;
101.4KG/222.667LB
6'2
18% (I know it is a bit high to start, but I will train my ass off from now, been slacking a bit)

Done a few cycles in the past, so not new to it all.

Cycle-
Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks, question on dosing... I think Hdrols half life is like 16 hours? so would 7am/1pm/6pm(preworkout) be fine?
BMP(will be using this for 5 months straight)
ARM1CARE PRO- for the full 6 weeks
Super DHEA- will probably use it the last 4 weeks, I was going to use it for the full duration, but had an issue with my order so will just use the 1 bottle I have.
Multi/Taurine/Fish Oil/Joint Support

PCT
Nolva-
20/20/10/10
Super PCT- As bottle suggests
MK-677- been trying to get some more of this to potentially run during cycle and for 6 months at 10mg
BMP- As bottle suggests
Anabolic Effect- I have 3 bottles of this, thinking about starting it in PCT, or maybe after PCT...

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In terms of Training, I run Layne Nortons PHAT, I slightly change it when needed:
Monday- Upper Power
Tuesday- Lower Power
Wednesday- Normally off, but on cycle I might do 20-30 mins of HIIT
Thursday- Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
Friday- Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Saturday- Lower Body Hypertrophy
Sunday- Off/Infrared Sauna/Spa

I have done my Upper Power Workout today, I will maybe record my routine/weights as I go... but I will include everything from this week and then compare to my last week

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1- Upper Power

Bent Over Rows- 2 warm up sets
3x5@100KG (sore back for some reason so didn't want to go higher)

Weighted Pull Ups- 2x10@10KG
1x8@10KG (failed at rep 8) +4 BW

Lat Pulldown- 4x12@75KG

DB Bench press-2x Warm up sets
3x5@36KG

Dips- 3x10@10KG (focused on top squeeze)

Shrug (Normally use Barbell, but gym was getting work done so I used a Calf Raise machine where you rest the machine pads on your shoulders)
4x10@135KG

Reverse Fly (Depending on what is free, I use a Reverse Pec Deck or Cables)
4x12@33KG on Reverse Pec Deck

Barbell Curl- 2 Warm Up Sets
2x10@40KG (preset bars)
1x6@40KG + 1x4@30KG

Push Down (Triangle Handle)- 2 Warm Ups Sets
[email protected] (Max weight on the cable I was using)

Cool Down
Cross Trainer for 5 mins and stretching

Pretty Standard workout, back was really sore for the Bent Over Rows, tried to roll it and use tennis ball, but just didn't feel great, felt fine on the other exercises.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also use the Iron Neck 5 times a week at the moment, it is amazing! I got a heavy ass head and bad posture so I get a fair bit of neck pain and stiffness. Just from using it all last week I feel a lot stronger in the neck area and more flexible/less stiff. In terms of Abs, I normally do weight crunches, leg raises and cable rotations 3-4 times a week.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2- Lower Power

Squats- 3 warm up sets
3x5@95KG ( still got that sore back for some reason so didn't want to go higher, but I feel this will go a lot higher once I sort my back out)
1x12@60KG

RDL- 2 warm up sets
3x5@105KG
1x12@60KG

Machine Leg Press- 4x10@165KG

Lying Leg Curl-2x Warm up sets
1x12@60KG
1x10@67KG
1x8@67KG + 4@39KG

Bunch of Calf stuff I am not too interested in counting, I get good results off low weight HIGH reps.

Cable Rotations for Core.

Cool Down

At home after Dinner I did a bodyweight AB Workout and used the Iron Neck.

I normally do this a few times a week

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks good.

Be interested to see how bloods are after this?

Have you used Andros or Sarms before?? Only asking as if so you could give a good comparison.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good.

Be interested to see how bloods are after this?

Have you used Andros or Sarms before?? Only asking as if so you could give a good comparison.
I haved used LGD and Osta before, a couple times at the recommended doses they were ok, once at extremely high with raws like 30mg each and it was really nice, good recomping. I used some andros in the past never a big fan of them tbh, got good libido boost and some strength, but never really got great gains for how shut down I felt.

I have also used super dmz 1 and 2, Epistane and Halodrol in the past. Halodrol killed the andros and sarms too be honest, better strength gain, more muscle and fat loss. Got most size from Super DMZ 2, lost most fat and most drastic change from Epistane (I didn't want to run that atm for hair loss reasons haha)

I am expecting 3-5KG gain and 1-3% bf lose on this cycle, hoping for more... but I like to keep it realistic

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3
Off

Just used my bike for 30 mins at home

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4- Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Bent Over Rows- 2 warm up sets
6x3@80KG Explosive speed reps, 30 seconds rest

Lat Pulldown done from Kneeling position- Focusing on the squeeze at the end
1x12@57KG
1x12@67KG
1x12@77KG
1x12@77KG

TRX Row- Slow reps, focusing on hold
3x12

Seated Cable Row- 3x12@57KG

Machine Pull Over
[email protected]
1x12@47KG
1x12@47KG

Lateral Raise- Cables SS with Band Lateral Raise
[email protected] with Grey Band

Rear delt Row SS Face Pull- I do this with two long handle grips on the same notch
4x12- I didn't record the weight on this unfortunately

6 Minute Shrug Routine- I do a descending Pyramid with holds. IE 10 reps/10 second hold, 9 reps/9second hold and get it all done in under 6 minutes
85KG Barbell

Cool Down

Home Ab routine

Still early days, but I do feel more pumped and got that confident feel about my body already ahha.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5- Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

Barbell Bench Press SS Horizontal Cable Cross Over- 2 warm up sets
1x15@40KG ss 1x15@5KG- Focused on Squeeze
1x12@50KG ss 1x15@5KG- Focused on Squeeze
1x12@60KG ss 1x15@5KG- Focused on Squeeze
1x10@70KG ss 1x15@5KG- Focused on Squeeze

Incline DB Bench Press SS Low to High Cable Cross Over
1x12@22KG ss [email protected] Focused on Squeeze

Dip Press SS High to Low Cable Cross Over
1x12 ss [email protected] Focused on Squeeze

Push Up SS Band Chest Press
3x12 ss 3x15

BFR Routine
30/30, 15/15, 15/15 reps of Barbell Curl/Tricep Pushdown@20KG each. No rest.

Cool Down

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 6

Squats-
2 warm up sets at Bodyweight
2x12@40KG
2x12@50KG
2x12@60KG

Good Morning-
3x12@30KG

RDL- Had PT with me and focused and finding the best movement on this for me, seems I have been going too low and turning it more into a conventional deadlift with the knee bend (I train alone)
3x12@30KG- Really focused on the eccentric part and hold. Got them working dispite the low weight
1x12@40KG

Machine Leg Press-
4x12@95KG

Lying Leg Curl- Also had the PT follow me on this exercise and do holds
4x12@25KG

Back Exension focusing on activating the glutes for the lift, the PT showed me this forgot what he called it.
3x12

Calves

Cool Down

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 7- weight: 102KG. +.6KG
Abs and little bit of cardio at gym

Overall a good first week. I feel more tight and leaner already, but probs a lot to do with placebo and pump from Halo and bmp

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day 7- weight: 102KG. +.6KG
Abs and little bit of cardio at gym

Overall a good first week. I feel more tight and leaner already, but probs a lot to do with placebo and pump from Halo and bmp
Yeah most definitely placebo! Hdrol doesn’t usually kick in until end week 3.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah most definitely placebo! Hdrol doesn’t usually kick in until end week 3.
Yeah I know, normally by end of week 2 for me... That being said I do feel pumped and leaner as said, maybe bmp is helping on that end... Maybe placebo, either way I am excited haha. I freaking love Halodrol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love hdrol. If this were my cycle id go 75 75 100 100 125 125.

I don't remember the half life but if it is 16 hrs then even 1 time a day would be fine but any time twice a day will definately be fine

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love hdrol. If this were my cycle id go 75 75 100 100 125 125.

I don't remember the half life but if it is 16 hrs then even 1 time a day would be fine but any time twice a day will definately be fine
Yeah I might go 75/75 then 100 for the rest, i used superdrol years and years ago, I still prefer Halo to it lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a side note to add, I am noticing a pretty constant ache in my shoulder... feels like when you get a cold, but I have no other symptoms. Hopefully this subsides as its a bit annoying

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 8- Upper Power

Bent Over Rows-
1x12@40KG
1X12@60KG
1X12@80KG
1x5@100KG
2x5@110KG

Weighted Pull Ups- 1x10@14KG
1x8@14KG (failed at rep 8) +4 BW
1x7@14KG

Lat Pulldown- 3x12@82KG

DB Bench press-2x Warm up sets
3x5@38KG

Dips- 3x10@14KG (focused on top squeeze)

Shrug
4x12@80KG SS 4 sets of farmers carries 24KG

Reverse Fly (Depending on what is free, I use a Reverse Pec Deck or Cables)
4x12@33KG on Reverse Pec Deck

Barbell Curl- 2 Warm Up Sets
2x10@40KG (preset bars)
1x6@40KG + 1x4@30KG + 1x4@20KG + 1X4@10KG

Push Down (Triangle Handle)- 2 Warm Ups Sets
3x10@50KG (Max weight on the cable I was using)

Cool Down

Dropped a 20KG weight on my toes, right on the joint... hopefully not broken lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doing lower body Power atm, struggling with lower back tightness, especially on the way down for heavy squats, anyone got good ways to stretch for squats or keep it loose in general? Toes aren't messing me up too much, they hurt but I still can drive through them and balance

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still struggling with lower back tightness/fatigue for lower power days, I can lift around 75-80% of my 5 rep max for 5 reps, but any higher and I dont feel safe, might just go for volume squats on both leg days and power for the rest on.

I am already getting comments that I am looking MUCH bigger, start of 3rd week. I think the synergy with bmp is playing a part, as I legit feel leaner and look leaner in stomach too

I have upped the Halodrol to 100mg as of yesterday too

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like Brawn is working!
This is very good news. Brawn Hdrol isnt expensive either so might grab some as my Pharmatec Halocor is late 2014 (Looks/smells fine still). Am looking forward to trying Hdrol next week.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very good news. Brawn Hdrol isnt expensive either so might grab some as my Pharmatec Halocor is late 2014 (Looks/smells fine still). Am looking forward to trying Hdrol next week.
Me too I want to try brawn 's or immortal strength h drol..

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys, I have just started my Hdrol cycle today;
101.4KG/222.667LB
6'2
18% (I know it is a bit high to start, but I will train my ass off from now, been slacking a bit)

Done a few cycles in the past, so not new to it all.

Cycle-
Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks, question on dosing... I think Hdrols half life is like 16 hours? so would 7am/1pm/6pm(preworkout) be fine?
BMP(will be using this for 5 months straight)
ARM1CARE PRO- for the full 6 weeks
Super DHEA- will probably use it the last 4 weeks, I was going to use it for the full duration, but had an issue with my order so will just use the 1 bottle I have.
Multi/Taurine/Fish Oil/Joint Support

PCT
Nolva-
20/20/10/10
Super PCT- As bottle suggests
MK-677- been trying to get some more of this to potentially run during cycle and for 6 months at 10mg
BMP- As bottle suggests
Anabolic Effect- I have 3 bottles of this, thinking about starting it in PCT, or maybe after PCT...
is 10mg of the mk677 enough? I am on trt thinking of adding that as GH is expensive, but often hear 20-25mg daily. I am also 300lbs Thanks. Looks pretty good overall though.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Also do you take your pills on a empty stomach? Or with a food, I also started H-drool cycle two weeks ago , it’s a cutting cycle

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is 10mg of the mk677 enough? I am on trt thinking of adding that as GH is expensive, but often hear 20-25mg daily. I am also 300lbs Thanks. Looks pretty good overall though.
25mg is probably the most common dosage, but some people get increased side effects, such as water retention. Smaller doses can still improve sleep and recovery as well as boosting IGF-1 levels. 10-12mg is becoming pretty common.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's your purpose for adding it. Mk does not burn fat like real gh does. I don't know exactly why but mk is much better at muscle growth and recovery then fat loss.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your purpose for adding it. Mk does not burn fat like real gh does. I don't know exactly why but mk is much better at muscle growth and recovery then fat loss.
synergy with eq or deca and test as real gh is still a bit pricey. There had been talk of it helping with fat loss, but not as well as GH. figured it that was the case might throw 10-12mg in if that is what i could get away with or 20mg. I read somewhere that injectible arginine increases GH. Anyone knkow if there is any truth to that or benefit? I would probably do a bottle a month at 300mg a day.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How is the cycle going bro?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is the cycle going bro?
Hey man, still going well I developed some swelling in my elbow and had some emotional problems to deal with too so I took a couple days off heavy lifting... diet not fantastic but still making gains. Going to hit the gym hard again tonight

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Awesome bro

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, still going well I developed some swelling in my elbow and had some emotional problems to deal with too so I took a couple days off heavy lifting... diet not fantastic but still making gains. Going to hit the gym hard again tonight
so brawns halo is legit 100%?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low sides sounds good! Curious what they be
I don't really have any sides I can definitely associate to the Halo. I am a little tired, but I think that is more to do with poor sleep and I have some pretty painful swelling in my elbow which again is probably more associated to heavy weight and lack of recovery from poor sleep.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates, getting ALOT of compliments on how big I look. I've got really bad tennis elbow ATM so last two weeks so haven't really been lifting heavy unfortunately

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates, getting ALOT of compliments on how big I look. I've got really bad tennis elbow ATM so last two weeks so haven't really been lifting heavy unfortunately
Is the elbow issue from overuse or...?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the elbow issue from overuse or...?
I am thinking overuse, I have had a lot of issues with this arm. Tore the bicep years ago, bursitis in the shoulder... just need to cut it off and get a cybernetic arm I think.

There wasnt any time during training where I thought "oh that is going to hurt later" or anything. Just to reiterate, I am loving this cycle even though I have had some pain and emotional stuff going on (why does all the bad **** strt up again after you start a cycle haha)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am thinking overuse, I have had a lot of issues with this arm. Tore the bicep years ago, bursitis in the shoulder... just need to cut it off and get a cybernetic arm I think.

There wasnt any time during training where I thought "oh that is going to hurt later" or anything. Just to reiterate, I am loving this cycle even though I have had some pain and emotional stuff going on (why does all the bad **** strt up again after you start a cycle haha)
Yeah its odd that you mention about injuries flaring up, my L1 facet joint has just flared up again causing a nasty muscle spasm.....literally at week 2 of 1-AD/4-Diol/MK677 cycle. Having it further investigated - could be inflammation?

Maybe Sarms might be better option for joints/ligaments? Got some BPC 157 on route so will use that.

Great news about Hdrol cycle sounds like the Brawn stuff is hitting the spot nicely.