Gyno and 1-test

Bryan

Awards
I dont think 1-test converts to estrogen does it? If thats the case than I wouldn't need to worry about gyno on a 1-test only cycle. Just some clomid for postcycle recovery.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You do not need to worry about gyno.

rjones

Awards
But on a different note, do worry about lethargy and loss of libido, etc.

Bryan

Awards
I was thinking maybe loss of libido for a bit might be a good thing lol, also I'll be takign ECA, that'll combat the lethargic effects of 1-test

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking maybe loss of libido for a bit might be a good thing lol, also I'll be takign ECA, that'll combat the lethargic effects of 1-test
Throw in a bit of 4ad and your lethargy and libido problems will be no more. However, 4ad may irritate gyno, take with an anti-e and you should be fine.

Bryan

Awards
Well if I take eca to combat the lethargic effects of 1-test and maybe some horny goat weed to keep my sex drive up? I dont have any nolva, so I dont want to have to worry about 4-ad leading to gyno, also the bloat isnt cool either =P

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Well if I take eca to combat the lethargic effects of 1-test and maybe some horny goat weed to keep my sex drive up? I dont have any nolva, so I dont want to have to worry about 4-ad leading to gyno, also the bloat isnt cool either =P
What are you using post cycle? Do you currently have gyno? If not, what makes you think it will develop?

Bryan

Awards
Clomid for post-cycle, nope I dont think Ive got gyno, doesnt 4-ad convert to estrogen?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does. L-Dex can rid you of bloat and can help with gyno probs. But ofcourse this can up the cost of cycle.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Clomid for post-cycle, nope I dont think Ive got gyno, doesnt 4-ad convert to estrogen?
Yes, but also to test. I don't know your situation, but I would suggest at least a little 4ad.