Green Tea Caps - With or Without Food?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thought I recall that when taking green tea caps, they need to be taken on an empty stomach, without food.

Just got my bottle of NOW Foods EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400mg, 180 Vcaps. Bottle indicates:

Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap® daily with a meal. Do not take this product on an empty stomach

So which is it, food or no food? 2 caps per day sound about right, one first thing in the morning and one earl afternoon?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See whenever it says take on an empty stomach or eat with food I think it kind of depends on the person. Some peoples stomach will get upset if they don't take it with food. Pre workouts I guess I can see taking without food because you want the full effect and if you take it will food it wont be as strong. So I'm not sure. Try both ways and see what works I guess.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See whenever it says take on an empty stomach or eat with food I think it kind of depends on the person. Some peoples stomach will get upset if they don't take it with food. Pre workouts I guess I can see taking without food because you want the full effect and if you take it will food it wont be as strong. So I'm not sure. Try both ways and see what works I guess.
This....
Just like with F95 it can wreck you, but just try both ways and adjust.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not going to matter much either way if taken with food or not.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not going to matter much either way if taken with food or not.
depends on what younwant out of the product

Lipolysis - empty stomach
Calorie wasting -10 min before meal