Got REAL SICK and LOST MY GAINS and A LOT OF WEIGHT...NEED HELP

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Over the summer I did my first cycle and PCT went into mid september and then the weekend before finals I got this crazy stomach virus. I was throwing up all day and seeing black and the bile and acid toar my throat up badly. I was afraid to eat b/c as soon as i would i would throw it up. So i barely ate for 4 days and then when i finally could eat my stomach couldn't handle my usual intake and I had to slowly get back into it. My appitite is still not 100% but its getting there.
I weighed around 180 and when i came home for winter break i was switching doctors and got a full physical and blood work. It was months after the cycle but blood work was excellent so I guess that was a positive however I lost about 20lbs give or take and lost a lot of motivation to go to the gym. Damn i look skinny. Anyway I had already bought all my stuff for my next cycle which will be goin on mid april and i was hoping to maintain my weight of 180 until that point and now its like shyt i have no wieght whatsoever and I haven't been hittin the gym as hard as i was before I got sick so i lost a lot of strength. Are there any supplements that I could take that would get me somewhat back to where I was. I know there arent supplements that are gunna bring me back to 20lbs but just something to put on some mass and increase strength. I was thinking about putting this in the supplement section but thought since I'm planning on doing a cycle right after this I wanted to know what would be a safe route that would be most effective. I'm trying to eat as much as possible while keeping it somewhat clean. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you this is much appreciated.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would first recommend a Non Hormonal Stack like Drive / RPM or Phytotest / Sustain Alpha

If not then Epistane will do what you are looking for. Remember you will have muscle memory so just go at it until failure ;)

See Epistane FAQ in my sig for more details.

Last edited:
rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
i agree get your weight and size back naturally you'll feel better about it.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Gaspari nutritions Sizeon. I have used many creatines and this is by far the best. It also gives me better and longer lasting pumps and a better quality water retention than "testosterone". Thats pretty damn good.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Gaspari nutritions Sizeon. I have used many creatines and this is by far the best. It also gives me better and longer lasting pumps and a better quality water retention than "testosterone". Thats pretty damn good.