Got my M1T and MDien in today...

Baumer

Awards
Ok, I placed a good sized order from Mike of M1T, MDien, and prordered M4Ohn also (Wanted to stock up while I had some extra $$)
Now I have to decide what to do for my upcoming cycle, my thought is that I will run M1T and MDien. Probably 15mg M1T with 4mg MDien to start. I've done several 1Test/4Ad cycles and have done a M1T/4ad cycle, all with good results. I will use Nolva, 6oxo, Trib., and zma post (My standard pct which has worked great for me in the past)
Any thoughts?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
How long are you gonna run and do you plan on taking m1t hte whole time. I was contemplating a simliar cycle but I'm gonna do 6-8mgs mdien for a month, 6mg m4ohn for a month and for the last two weeks to thoroughly trash my liver add 10mgs of m1t. I probably won't do this though as i think that it would be better to stack m1t with m4ohn and stack m4ohn with the mdien as well. I don't think stacking hte mdien and m1t would be worthwhile.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nobody is going to give advice on stacking methyls. It is the general consensus of this board that it's not a safe thing to do. Stacking 3 methyls would be just plain asinine.

Baumer

Awards
Nobody is going to give advice on stacking methyls. It is the general consensus of this board that it's not a safe thing to do. Stacking 3 methyls would be just plain asinine.

So, you think 15mg of M1T + 4-6mg of MDien is worse then some people who have run 30 - 40mg of M1T alone? I guess my thinking was that it wasn't as bad. I did my previous cycle with 20mg M1T with no problems.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Rather than stacking those, consider 1-test and MDien. I know you stocked up on the M1T, but don't be reckless with your liver - especially if your planning on running future cycles.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The toxicity of stacking methyls with moderate doses is arguable & I know people do it, but unless I see blood work showing it's safe, I'll stay away. There are plenty of non-methylated stacking options. It's your body and your risk.

I would honestly doubt that an m1t/m-dien cycle would yield any better gains than m1t/4ad, so the risk isnt worth the reward IMO.

strangebrew

Awards
I think m4ohn and mdien would be a good lean muscle stack. And they're both fairly mild compared to m1t. I wouldn't stack m1t with anything other than 4ad though.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probably this question should be in a separate thread but is it proven that liver problems caused by methylated AAS being more likely to happen in a dose/time dependant manner. I came across an article which stated the opposite and cited 3 references. I didn't save that article and couldn't manage to find it again. Of course theres another study which showed very few actual cases of liver disease in people taking AAS.
Any ideas??

Baumer

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Maybe I will just go with the M1T, 20mg ED. I guess my thinking was that the M1T + MDien wouldn't be as toxic as that. I really didn't want to use 4ad, I tend to bloat and hold alot of water, smoothing out quite a bit on that.
Maybe I will save the Mdien to stack with the M4ohn

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i'd agree with others...i'm in the middle of an m1t/4ad cycle...and its working really well for me...in fact i've used ph before but nuthin compares to this stack....good luck