Good non-stimulant fat burners (besides Lean Edge) 😂

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering if there were any other good non-stim fat burners on the market. Or if anyone has had an amazing experience with a low-stim fat burner, feel free to share it.

thx

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp by iconicformulations and invictus by iron legion are both good options.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp by iconicformulations and invictus by iron legion are both good options.
I think the fact that themoamp has the real forslean in it. that's hard to come by.

what's the invictus product all about? i googled the name of the chemical and it's called androstenediol

So it's 5-AA? I could have sworn that was banned.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the fact that themoamp has the real forslean in it. that's hard to come by.

what's the invictus product all about? i googled the name of the chemical and it's called androstenediol

So it's 5-AA? I could have sworn that was banned.
Androstenediol??
You sure??

:)

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
was like 10 years since I tried DS Lean Xtreme.. got 5 bottles now and gonna try it in a month or two and see if its just as good today : )

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was like 10 years since I tried DS Lean Xtreme.. got 5 bottles now and gonna try it in a month or two and see if its just as good today : )
lean xtreme was very good now without 7 oh i dont know but i will try too. im afraid of the owner of this comp

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lean xtreme was very good now without 7 oh i dont know but i will try too. im afraid of the owner of this comp
Hmm was 7-OH replaced by 5-AT ? used another product with 5-AT (100mg ed) got great results

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Injectable Carnitine and SR9009 should be everyone's go to here.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable Carnitine and SR9009 should be everyone's go to here.
I dont suppose you could point me in the direction of an article on sr9009 or some good threads about it. i'm seriously confused about it. i've heard so much conflicting info.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are two of my favorites. Both give great fat reduction without decreasing calories dramatically.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got Thermoamp in my basket, I just haven't heard enough about it to pull the trigger and buy it
there is a whole thread titled thermoamp...just tagged you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmm was 7-OH replaced by 5-AT ? used another product with 5-AT (100mg ed) got great results
Reduce XT is the same thing as the original Lean Xtreme back when Lean Xtreme was just 7OH.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm between,
Lean Edge, Thermoamp and Alpha Lean 7.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you mean alpha seven or alpha lean 7 the stimulant one?
The stimmed Alpha Lean 7 by HardRock. I know it's the only stimmed from the 3, but if it is much better than the other 2, non-stimmed, then I'd jump over to stimmed

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better go with reduce xt actually.. lean xtreme is a blend... you dont know what is the dosage of 5- at, at lean xtreme. my go is reduce xt/suppress c/invictus . brawn nutrition got also 5 at and you know exactly the dosage of every cap.the only reason to use lean xtreme for me is the brexit. last summer my stack was reduce xt with stims . it did the job well but i had sleeping problems after my night dosage before bed(reduce xt). maybe due to low cortisol.i changed the time dosage and the sleeping problems disappeared.7 oh i think that got better oral bioavailability than 5 at.

Last edited:

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
better go with reduce xt actually.. lean xtreme is a blend... you dont know what is the dosage of 5- at, at lean xtreme. my go is reduce xt/suppress c/invictus . brawn nutrition got also 5 at and you know exactly the dosage of every cap.the only reason to use lean xtreme for me is the brexit. last summer my stack was reduce xt with stims . it did the job well but i had sleeping problems after my night dosage before bed(reduce xt). maybe due to low cortisol.i changed the time dosage and the sleeping problems disappeared.7 oh i think that got better oral bioavailability than 5 at.
Yeah it was Brawns Corti-Lean I used really happy with it! but its harder for me to get hands on it now cause Brexit. Invictus didnt give me anything but used Suppress C when CEL had it in the past and it was amazing

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it was Brawns Corti-Lean I used really happy with it! but its harder for me to get hands on it now cause Brexit. Invictus didnt give me anything but used Suppress C when CEL had it in the past and it was amazing
xpg got the same suppress c like cel's also yesterday i ordered brawn products from suppsit.com (european brawn's retailer).brawn is not uk brand i think

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad you liked Suppress-C. Xtreme Performance Gels has it available now (exact same product) and I believe they do sell to both Predator and Powermyself.

xpg got the same suppress c like cel's also yesterday i ordered brawn products from suppsit.com (european brawn's retailer).brawn is not uk brand i think
Thanks for pointing that out. I think both Predator and Powermyself have the Suppress-C by Xtreme Performance Gels in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The stimmed Alpha Lean 7 by HardRock. I know it's the only stimmed from the 3, but if it is much better than the other 2, non-stimmed, then I'd jump over to stimmed
I wouldn't say that its better than the other two. Its more of a matter of what someone is looking for.

If you're looking for a high energy stim option, we just released the new Thermagize XT last week.

Strong has the new Thermagize in transit to them as well so they should have it for sale any day now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say that its better than the other two. Its more of a matter of what someone is looking for.

If you're looking for a high energy stim option, we just released the new Thermagize XT last week.

Strong has the new Thermagize in transit to them as well so they should have it for sale any day now.
just made a order from strong, looks like they will be getting more of my money---need to try the kannaease also.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just made a order from strong, looks like they will be getting more of my money---need to try the kannaease also.
Were you able to order Thermagize from them? It shows that they haven't put it in stock yet.
I think you'll love both Thermagize XT & KannaEase.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were you able to order Thermagize from them? It shows that they haven't put it in stock yet.
I think you'll love both Thermagize XT & KannaEase.
no...thats why i said strong will be getting MORE of my money...i did order inhibit-p on last order though.

i liked original thermagize-this XT is stronger? i'm down for reviewing some samples if you have any to spare?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no...thats why i said strong will be getting MORE of my money...i did order inhibit-p on last order though.

i liked original thermagize-this XT is stronger? i'm down for reviewing some samples if you have any to spare?
Gotcha.

I wouldn't say this version is stronger than the original Thermagize. I don't think anyone would want stronger; it seemed like people either loved the original or it was too strong for them. For the people the original was too strong for, I think they will like this one better bc we reduced the amount of Rauwolscine in this one so it will be more tolerable for those people.

Personally, I love N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine so I like this version better myself and a lot of people notice more of a positive mood benefit from it as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha.

I wouldn't say this version is stronger than the original Thermagize. I don't think anyone would want stronger; it seemed like people either loved the original or it was too strong for them. For the people the original was too strong for, I think they will like this one better bc we reduced the amount of Rauwolscine in this one so it will be more tolerable for those people.

Personally, I love N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine so I like this version better myself and a lot of people notice more of a positive mood benefit from it as well.
i am always down for mood enhancement but i have other stuff that is for that purpose, the reason i like thermagize is the stim...i don't have any issue with either rauwolscine or ycl, so i will most likely stick with og thermagize if it's still going to be made?

the stronger the stim the more i likey, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am always down for mood enhancement but i have other stuff that is for that purpose, the reason i like thermagize is the stim...i don't have any issue with either rauwolscine or ycl, so i will most likely stick with og thermagize if it's still going to be made?

the stronger the stim the more i likey, lol.
DPS has a few bottles of the original left (less than 20 I believe); that's the only place I can think of that still has stock on the original.

I wouldn't say its milder; I think it just depends on what stims people like better. For me, I like it better than the original bc I really like the way the N-Phenethyl ingredient makes me feel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DPS has a few bottles of the original left (less than 20 I believe); that's the only place I can think of that still has stock on the original.

I wouldn't say its milder; I think it just depends on what stims people like better. For me, I like it better than the original bc I really like the way the N-Phenethyl ingredient makes me feel.
gotcha...i try to stick with strong as much as possible to support board sponsor....i guess i will be giving XT a try after all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
gotcha...i try to stick with strong as much as possible to support board sponsor....i guess i will be giving XT a try after all.
Strong has been out of the original version for awhile and have the new version in transit so they should have it available within the next day or two.

JStats

Awards
Strong has been out of the original version for awhile and have the new version in transit so they should have it available within the next day or two.
I’ve still got half a bottle of original left. Somedays it gives me that tingly goosebump feeling and other times it doesn’t. Would you recommend fasting on them like you do with Y? Also is it ok to do Focus XT in the morning then early evening a dose of the caffeine free version or is that overkill!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve still got half a bottle of original left. Somedays it gives me that tingly goosebump feeling and other times it doesn’t. Would you recommend fasting on them like you do with Y? Also is it ok to do Focus XT in the morning then early evening a dose of the caffeine free version or is that overkill!!
Thermagize XT (Original) - I personally would tell people that if they like the feeling of it on an empty stomach, that's fine. But if it makes them shaky or jittery, they may want to take it before a meal.

Focus XT - It's fine to use a serving of the caffeine version in the morning and the caffeine free version later in the day. Some days I may use 2 scoops of the caffeine version; other days I may do one scoop of each like you said.