GH update #2

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aight so, following my coaches orders I have dropped my GH from 2iu to 1iu daily and my blood sugars are normal. Coach says 1iu will still do the job. So my question is, it's been a little over a week now. Why tf am I not 7% body fat and ripped AF 😡.

This stuff takes too long 🙄

Ok seriously tho what's the timeline of GH to start seeing fat loss assuming diet and training is on point? 3-6 months?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Aight so, following my coaches orders I have dropped my GH from 2iu to 1iu daily and my blood sugars are normal. Coach says 1iu will still do the job. So my question is, it's been a little over a week now. Why tf am I not 7% body fat and ripped AF 😡.

Ok seriously tho what's the timeline of GH to start seeing fat loss assuming diet and training is on point? 3-6 months?
Very slow small changes. Gh isint a magic fat loss drug. But it should speed up the process, on the other hand, if you were on a big cycle and assed 3-4iu id expectbigger faster changes. 1iu is just a replacement type dose. I wouldn't expect a mericle, but its still gonna work. With trt and 1-2iu gh yiur basicallya teenager from a hormonal standpoint. If I was using gh solely for fat loss I'd save my money and use injectable carnatine instead

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So I jumped from 2 to 3 2 weeks ago and I've seen a huge difference on everything..sorry don't mean to rub it in because I know you can't do that. But like @Smont Said you may want to add inj. Carnatine with it to speed up the fat loss or gh frag....that's the fat burning chain of aminos in the peptide chain. I just don't think you're going to reap the fat burning effects of gh at 1iu. But if you do I guessing around 6 months? That's when most guys start seeing it. But all them were over 40 ( I forgot how old you are..I believe you've mentioned it before)

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I jumped from 2 to 3 2 weeks ago and I've seen a huge difference on everything..sorry don't mean to rub it in because I know you can't do that. But like @Smont Said you may want to add inj. Carnatine with it to speed up the fat loss or gh frag....that's the fat burning chain of aminos in the peptide chain. I just don't think you're going to reap the fat burning effects of gh at 1iu. But if you do I guessing around 6 months? That's when most guys start seeing it. But all them were over 40 ( I forgot how old you are..I believe you've mentioned it before)
I'll be 37 this summer. Yeah I'm getting up there which is why I decided to start GH. I'm not using it solely for fat burning I am using it to get my growth levels to a more optimal range since I'm getting older. I know that when used properly growth hormone is great for skin hair nails joint health immune system function fat metabolism etc. That's why I started with 2iu without ever thinking of going any higher. Once I saw that it jacked my sugars up we dropped it down to one IU but I'm still feeling the extra energy and my appetite is up so clearly it's doing something. I'm using test and primo on top of it and I'm following a super strict diet now with bi weekly check ins. As far as fat loss goes I was just hoping that it was going to get me leaner like everybody was telling me it's going to do. I suppose in time maybe I will tighten up a little bit with the help from growth. Now what's this injectable carnitine you guys are mentioning? I take L-Carnitine in the morning before I do my fasted cardio. I actually just started it it's what my coach wants me to do. But there's an injectable version ey? What's the deal with that stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll be 37 this summer. Yeah I'm getting up there which is why I decided to start GH. I'm not using it solely for fat burning I am using it to get my growth levels to a more optimal range since I'm getting older. I know that when used properly growth hormone is great for skin hair nails joint health immune system function fat metabolism etc. That's why I started with 2iu without ever thinking of going any higher. Once I saw that it jacked my sugars up we dropped it down to one IU but I'm still feeling the extra energy and my appetite is up so clearly it's doing something. I'm using test and primo on top of it and I'm following a super strict diet now with bi weekly check ins. As far as fat loss goes I was just hoping that it was going to get me leaner like everybody was telling me it's going to do. I suppose in time maybe I will tighten up a little bit with the help from growth. Now what's this injectable carnitine you guys are mentioning? I take L-Carnitine in the morning before I do my fasted cardio. I actually just started it it's what my coach wants me to do. But there's an injectable version ey? What's the deal with that stuff
Oral l carnatine is damn near useless and you actuallydont wanna take it fasted(opinionswill vary here) but you need insulinor a insulinspike from carbs to help get it in the muscle. It's oral bio availability is trash. Take 1000-1200mg of injectable carnatine for a few days and then use like 300-600mg 4-7x a week. Always take some carbs around then and you will sweat like a pig in the gym.

If yiur pre workout meal is on point. High protein and carbs with very little fat 1hr before the gym then the carbs are there, take the carn before you head to the gym for cardio or lifting it doesn't matter.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T
Oral l carnatine is damn near useless and you actuallydont wanna take it fasted(opinionswill vary here) but you need insulinor a insulinspike from carbs to help get it in the muscle. It's oral bio availability is trash. Take 1000-1200mg of injectable carnatine for a few days and then use like 300-600mg 4-7x a week. Always take some carbs around then and you will sweat like a pig in the gym.

If yiur pre workout meal is on point. High protein and carbs with very little fat 1hr before the gym then the carbs are there, take the carn before you head to the gym for cardio or lifting it doesn't matter.
This☝