Genesis Botanicals....coming soon!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GENESIS BOTANICALS

Hi, guys. As many of you probably remember, I mentioned starting a botanical/kratom company a while back. It took a little longer than I wanted it to, as finding the highest quality materials in the world for every single product was not easy, but the job is finally done!

I intend to open the store with a foundational catalog of kratom and CBD and continue adding products over time.

On the kratom front, Initial products will include 4 different extract powders, 4 different extract solutions, 4 different enhanced leaf powders (each powder will be available in 3 different strengths), a CBD solution in 2 different sizes, and a sterile, oil-based CBD product.

I will not be selling plain leaf by itself, but obviously, it will be included as part of the enhanced leaf powders. Regular plain leaf is fine, but I will be specializing in high potency extracts and enhanced leaf powders.

Caps wont be available immediately, as I don't want to wait longer to open, but I fully intend on making them available short thereafter.

PRODUCT DETAILS...

The extracts I will be offering are the strongest and purest extracts available today, but don't take my word for it. I will be providing test results for every single product, right on the product page. I will be selling both full-spectrum and altered extracts with total alkaloid percentages ranging from 60% to 90%. A 90% extract is almost pure alkaloid and has been proven (by numerous real-world testers) to be more effective than pure, 100% synthesized mitragynine. In other words, even if you were hire a lab and have them synthesize pure mitragynine for you (the most abundant active alkaloid in kratom), it still wouldn't work as well as this stuff does. This is likely due to the presence of other active alkaloids within the plant, such as speciociliatine, which science has now proven to possess 300% more opioid receptor binding affinity than mitragynine itself. Through specific, proprietary extraction techniques, we are able to produce extracts with exceptionally high concentrations of not only mitragynine, but speciociliatine. This stands true for all of the extracts I will be selling.

The bottom line: You won't find stronger extracts anywhere...because it's nearly impossible to produce something stronger. Unless someone is able to produce an extract greater than 90% pure alkaloids, it's not stronger than this stuff. And as as mentioned above, the specific extraction techniques that we use allow us to produce extracts that are even stronger than what the total alkaloid percentage implies, as the alkaloid ratio itself has been modified to contain an unnaturally high ratio of ACTIVE alkaloids. Just a dab of this stuff on your fingertip (say, 50 mg) will provide an effect equivalent to about 2.5-4.5 GRAMS of typical powered leaf.

I will also be selling a highly specialized extract containing our most potent 90% altered extract, in combination with potentiators, such as thymoquinone, etc.

A Note on Plain Leaf: The plain leaf within the enhanced leaf products will be far above average in terms of potency. For example, one of the batches of green leaf I have stored in an oxygen-free, no light, low-temp environment has been tested at 2.67% total alkaloids. For comparison, look around the Web at some of the other powdered leaf products. Many stores will list the potency of their powdered leaf right on the product page...and as you probably already know, 2.67% is NOT normal. In fact, out of the 20 or so sites I looked at, I can't find even one to match it. What I do see is a lot of powdered leaf coming in between 1.0-1.5%. Some is as low as sub-1% and on the other end of the spectrum, I see a small minority of stuff at 1.75-2.0%. I haven't seen any at 2.67%. Now, I'm not saying that no one has powdered leaf at 2.67%. If I can get it, so can other people, but the point is that its far from typical. The point here is that you can expect all of my enhanced leaf products to utilize the highest potency powered leaf.

CBD: This CBD is the strongest stuff you can legally purchase. Of critical importance is that fact that it has been harvested and stored in a low temp, no light environment. This is crucial, as many of the most important CBD fractions within CBD oil are easily destroyed by even moderately high temperatures. Even the heat of a hot summer day can ruin them, so they need to be handled with care from the the very first stages of production, all the way until the finished product reaches the bottle.

The CBD solution will be for those who want to use the product traditionally. Even small doses produce a very noticeable effect. Just 70 mg was very noticeable for me. It was too much, actually. It obliterated all anxiety and made me very relaxed and stress-free for about 20 hours. When it comes to less traditional BCD products, the oil-based CBD product is extremely effective. Keep in mind that the total bioavailability is many, MANY times greater than what is found with traditional methods of use, so the dose must be kept much, much lower. A single bottle of this stuff will last a very long time, due to the miniscule doses required.

This is just a brief introduction to Genesis Botanicals. More to follow...

Estimated Opening Date: Shortly after the beginning of the new year.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes! Same extract as used in Mitradopa?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GENESIS BOTANICALS

Hi, guys. As many of you probably remember, I mentioned starting a botanical/kratom company a while back. It took a little longer than I wanted it to, as finding the highest quality materials in the world for every single product was not easy, but the job is finally done!

I intend to open the store with a foundational catalog of kratom and CBD and continue adding products over time.

On the kratom front, Initial products will include 4 different extract powders, 4 different extract solutions, 4 different enhanced leaf powders (each powder will be available in 3 different strengths), a CBD solution in 2 different sizes, and a sterile, oil-based CBD product.

I will not be selling plain leaf by itself, but obviously, it will be included as part of the enhanced leaf powders. Regular plain leaf is fine, but I will be specializing in high potency extracts and enhanced leaf powders.

Caps wont be available immediately, as I don't want to wait longer to open, but I fully intend on making them available short thereafter.

PRODUCT DETAILS...

The extracts I will be offering are the strongest and purest extracts available today, but don't take my word for it. I will be providing test results for every single product, right on the product page. I will be selling both full-spectrum and altered extracts with total alkaloid percentages ranging from 60% to 90%. A 90% extract is almost pure alkaloid and has been proven (by numerous real-world testers) to be more effective than pure, 100% synthesized mitragynine. In other words, even if you were hire a lab and have them synthesize pure mitragynine for you (the most abundant active alkaloid in kratom), it still wouldn't work as well as this stuff does. This is likely due to the presence of other active alkaloids within the plant, such as speciociliatine, which science has now proven to possess 300% more opioid receptor binding affinity than mitragynine itself. Through specific, proprietary extraction techniques, we are able to produce extracts with exceptionally high concentrations of not only mitragynine, but speciociliatine. This stands true for all of the extracts I will be selling.

The bottom line: You won't find stronger extracts anywhere...because it's nearly impossible to produce something stronger. Unless someone is able to produce an extract greater than 90% pure alkaloids, it's not stronger than this stuff. And as as mentioned above, the specific extraction techniques that we use allow us to produce extracts that are even stronger than what the total alkaloid percentage implies, as the alkaloid ratio itself has been modified to contain an unnaturally high ratio of ACTIVE alkaloids. Just a dab of this stuff on your fingertip (say, 50 mg) will provide an effect equivalent to about 2.5-4.5 GRAMS of typical powered leaf.

I will also be selling a highly specialized extract containing our most potent 90% altered extract, in combination with potentiators, such as thymoquinone, etc.

A Note on Plain Leaf: The plain leaf within the enhanced leaf products will be far above average in terms of potency. For example, one of the batches of green leaf I have stored in an oxygen-free, no light, low-temp environment has been tested at 2.67% total alkaloids. For comparison, look around the Web at some of the other powdered leaf products. Many stores will list the potency of their powdered leaf right on the product page...and as you probably already know, 2.67% is NOT normal. In fact, out of the 20 or so sites I looked at, I can't find even one to match it. What I do see is a lot of powdered leaf coming in between 1.0-1.5%. Some is as low as sub-1% and on the other end of the spectrum, I see a small minority of stuff at 1.75-2.0%. I haven't seen any at 2.67%. Now, I'm not saying that no one has powdered leaf at 2.67%. If I can get it, so can other people, but the point is that its far from typical. The point here is that you can expect all of my enhanced leaf products to utilize the highest potency powered leaf.

CBD: This CBD is the strongest stuff you can legally purchase. Of critical importance is that fact that it has been harvested and stored in a low temp, no light environment. This is crucial, as many of the most important CBD fractions within CBD oil are easily destroyed by even moderately high temperatures. Even the heat of a hot summer day can ruin them, so they need to be handled with care from the the very first stages of production, all the way until the finished product reaches the bottle.

The CBD solution will be for those who want to use the product traditionally. Even small doses produce a very noticeable effect. Just 70 mg was very noticeable for me. It was too much, actually. It obliterated all anxiety and made me very relaxed and stress-free for about 20 hours. When it comes to less traditional BCD products, the oil-based CBD product is extremely effective. Keep in mind that the total bioavailability is many, MANY times greater than what is found with traditional methods of use, so the dose must be kept much, much lower. A single bottle of this stuff will last a very long time, due to the miniscule doses required.

This is just a brief introduction to Genesis Botanicals. More to follow...

Estimated Opening Date: Shortly after the beginning of the new year.

Did we ever open this store? Can’t find it on Google.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did we ever open this store? Can’t find it on Google.
Not yet. I have literally everything I need to open it (raw materials wise), but I've been focusing on new products for MA Labs.