CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So...
How many of you suffer from this?

I am finishing my pct clomid 25mg per day and i decided not to cut my calories to try to preserve as much muscle as i can.

But unfortunately my arms have gotten smaller, i am losing strength and my love handles are getting out of control. While my weight is staying the same.

I am taking ashwaganda and high dose vitamin c to curb cortisol...btu i guess it is a part of the game ehh?

but this is getting ridicoulous hahahaha i was laying down this afternion and just, damn... all kinds of fat gain.

and then when i go on a cut in a few months i will lose all the gains 😈

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The **** fucking sucks. Sorry to hear that bro. I’ll be honest from my years and years of PCT and seeing a lot of people go through it... ALOT of it is genetics. MOST people are not meant and built to keep gains off Cycle, especially when we’re talking real gains, real cycles. That’s why everyone jumps back. That’s why everybody is blast and cruising.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The **** fucking sucks. Sorry to hear that bro. I’ll be honest from my years and years of PCT and seeing a lot of people go through it... ALOT of it is genetics. MOST people are not meant and built to keep gains off Cycle, especially when we’re talking real gains, real cycles. That’s why everyone jumps back. That’s why everybody is blast and cruising.
Yeah man. I mean i expected it.

But the thing that worries me the most is my cut next year.

the plan is to maintain for a few months and then cut from like january to april, just before my recomp cycle on which i will focus on adding very small amounts of lean tissue per week, with no far gain (should be possible from what i have seen in this prior cycle).

It would be better if i could go lean enough into cycle and focus just on adding lean tissue instead of trying to both gain some and lose some which is just inefficient (i mean, i do posses a certain "substance" which would help me achieve this, but even if i am going to use that substance it is going to be only very conservative amounts 😈).

But my worry is that i am going to be concentration camp mode after my cut.
not that i wasnt after this year's pre-cycle cut hahahaha. Lost all kinds of muscle. But exploded on cycle so that part faded for me, even thpugh i messed up on a prior cut (and i do have problems with cutting, i just cannot for the love of my life preserve strength and muscle).

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And huge mistake was not rinning hcg, meaning i had a large time frame where my test levels were terrible.

I can also see that by my hematocrit. It is lower now than it has ever been. Way lower than before cycle. 45% 3 weeks ago and i suspect it is even lower now. And it was 50% after my last phlebotomy in late june.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had this happen to me. Interestingly not long after that I decided to do a long progressive cut and was able to maintain more muscle and get leaner than I’ve ever been. I wonder if the cycle had something to do with the new found muscle after my cut. It was a very strange thing to me and I can’t really explain it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had this happen to me. Interestingly not long after that I decided to do a long progressive cut and was able to maintain more muscle and get leaner than I’ve ever been. I wonder if the cycle had something to do with the new found muscle after my cut. It was a very strange thing to me and I can’t really explain it.
Well, time will tell.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you taking an AI? Sounds like high e2 possibly.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
22, but my natural test lingered in the high 300s precycle.
Clomid shot it up to 500ng/dl but i didnt feel it.

i read that one usually does not feel the test boost from clomid because its estrogenic properties antagonize androgens in the brain (not that it binds to the ar, but it puts you into estrogenic mode).

and its not like i am smalleror weaker than precycle, it is just that i am on my way to precycle physique.

i accept that this is a part of the game but just wanted to hear from you guys how fast you guys revert to your precycle condition.

Slapoyjoe

Maybe throw in some GW

I’d also suggest considering maintenance calories

Make sure that you’re absolutely killing it at the gym. You need to dig deep to find the motivation, and you’ve got to shock the body a bit

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
22, but my natural test lingered in the high 300s precycle.
Clomid shot it up to 500ng/dl but i didnt feel it.

i read that one usually does not feel the test boost from clomid because its estrogenic properties antagonize androgens in the brain (not that it binds to the ar, but it puts you into estrogenic mode).

and its not like i am smalleror weaker than precycle, it is just that i am on my way to precycle physique.

i accept that this is a part of the game but just wanted to hear from you guys how fast you guys revert to your precycle condition.
Definitely invest in researching MK677 next PCT.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely invest in researching MK677 next PCT.
damn man i have mk677 right here in my cabinet however i was kinda afraid to use it because of some stories of heart palpitations.

Also, would definitely need something to antagonize fasting glucose raise.

Is it really that noticeable, the igf increase from mk?
I thought the recomposition changes were marginal at best.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
damn man i have mk677 right here in my cabinet however i was kinda afraid to use it because of some stories of heart palpitations.

Also, would definitely need something to antagonize fasting glucose raise.

Is it really that noticeable, the igf increase from mk?
I thought the recomposition changes were marginal at best.
Yes, it not only ramps up GH/IGF1, it improves positive nitrogen balance; in a study it preserves muscle in those that were calorie restricted. Heart palpatations were probably due to an electrolyte imbalance and that can always be rectified through salt, potassium, and magnesium. Berberine you can get cheap and that would help keep blood sugar low.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you started the mk677 2 to 3 weeks before PCT and then continued to run through PCT you probably would of kept most gains.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or they could have been due to increased bp due to the water retention (my opinion).

i will then include it in my next cut.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or they could have been due to increased bp due to the water retention (my opinion).

i will then include it in my next cut.
From a lot of people that have taken it, the water weight seems to drop off over the course of a few weeks. And some have even said taking potassium mitigates that effect.