Fusion Ultra Stano

Polly1

Awards
I see it has only 75mg per cap but cyclo delivery,isnt that crazy underdosed?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very under dosed, cel has it at 300mg/cap - 60caps

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds like an awesome product!Have u used it?
Yeah ran it for 8weeks with great results .. leaned up with 5.4lbs and kept after pct

It’s 300mg stano + 300mg vaso6 In 1 cap .. best for value imo and I ran otc pct and it was awesome

Polly1

Awards
Yeah ran it for 8weeks with great results .. leaned up with 5.4lbs and kept after pct

It’s 300mg stano + 300mg vaso6 In 1 cap .. best for value imo and I ran otc pct and it was awesome
Im trying that for sure then,thx bro!

Polly1

Awards

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I see it has only 75mg per cap but cyclo delivery,isnt that crazy underdosed?
thats a great dose... if you want to take 15caps/serving hahahaha

as mentioned, go with CEL Stanoplex. Running it right now and seeing increased strength, recomp, and general mood/libido. Stuff is mild as it comes but still gives the benefits of much harsher PED's

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Won’t be disappointed .. 2 to 3 caps and you are good to go

Best of luck on the run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats a great dose... if you want to take 15caps/serving hahahaha

as mentioned, go with CEL Stanoplex. Running it right now and seeing increased strength, recomp, and general mood/libido. Stuff is mild as it comes but still gives the benefits of much harsher PED's
Lol not to mention the dent in a pocket

I remember running lgi stano back in the day .. but the gains weren’t this good .. I love this stuff by itself and easy to stack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol not to mention the dent in a pocket

I remember running lgi stano back in the day .. but the gains weren’t this good .. I love this stuff by itself and easy to stack
This is the first I've run any of the legal ph type supps and expected to be thoroughly underwhelmed (as regardless of what I should do, will natrually compare them to the hard stuff I've run before)... It has been completely the opposite and I've been completely enthralled with the results I've gotten for literally ZERO negative impacts (sides, etc).

This is going to become a staple cycle for me going forward as it meets my needs for simple, mild, and safe, while still giving "above natural" results!