Unanswered Fortitude Training

samhardy2008

Awards
Whose tried it and what are your thoughts? Have run a couple of meadows programs and love them. I know the execution is what matters not as much the method. But just curios as to what’s been tried.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah- I’d say it is the best program(for myself) I have used in my 20+ years of training. It’s very manageable and well rounded.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m excited about trying it thanks to you man! I’m gonna look at it this weekend when I have some time
After you browse through those templates if you decide to do it, buy the ebook from Scott Stevenson. It goes in depth on the science behind it and references a ton of studies with hyper links. It’s 20$ for the ebook. Money well spent. There are seven different layouts which allow you to hit every body part 3 times a week, and allow you to autoregulate. When you buy the ebook send Dr Scott Stevenson a message and he will give you access to his forum where you have direct access to him and other users of the program to ask questions and get ideas.

The nice thing about this program is that it is a nice mix of high intensity heavy training, volume and pump work. the training is fun and it’s somthing fresh coming from mountaindog. I usually switch between these two styles of training almost exclusively. Love them both!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After you browse through those templates if you decide to do it, buy the ebook from Scott Stevenson. It goes in depth on the science behind it and references a ton of studies with hyper links. It’s 20$ for the ebook. Money well spent. There are seven different layouts which allow you to hit every body part 3 times a week, and allow you to autoregulate. When you buy the ebook send Dr Scott Stevenson a message and he will give you access to his forum where you have direct access to him and other users of the program to ask questions and get ideas.

The nice thing about this program is that it is a nice mix of high intensity heavy training, volume and pump work. the training is fun and it’s somthing fresh coming from mountaindog. I usually switch between these two styles of training almost exclusively. Love them both!
Hey bud I recall you saying it was hard to manage at the gym. Could you elaborate as to why that is? I’m contemplating buying it, but I want to make sure I can use it. I’m not asking for you to give anything away, just would it be manageable at 4 days a week at a normal gym?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bud I recall you saying it was hard to manage at the gym. Could you elaborate as to why that is? I’m contemplating buying it, but I want to make sure I can use it. I’m not asking for you to give anything away, just would it be manageable at 4 days a week at a normal gym?
The program is four days a week. Day 1 - heavy lower body/ upper body pump
Day 2 off
Day 3 - heavy upper body/ lower body pump
Day 4 - off
Day 5 - lower muscle rounds and biceps and forarms
Day 6 - upper body muscle rounds
Day 7 off.

There is also a three day plan.

For the first tier it’s pretty easy to manage, but on some of the higher tiers (more added volume) it has you zig zag between compounds and isolation, which can be hard if you workout alone at a commercial gym. It would require holding down two machines, and it can be a pain and in some cases not possible. I always managed but I didn’t train at busy times. Once my schedule became more intense, this started to throw off my gym times and I had issues. I also wanted a change. I used fortitude for almost a year and a half straight before going back to mountain dog. Fortitude is like nothing you have very done and with the pump sections after your loading days you will not need addition cardio for those days. This plan is sick, and for 20$ you can’t go wrong buying it. There will be things you take away from it even if you don’t do the whole routine. He also has a detailed section on nutrition in the ebook.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 off
Day 4 - off
Day 7 off.

For the first tier it’s pretty easy to manage, but on some of the higher tiers (more added volume) it has you zig zag between compounds and isolation, which can be hard if you workout alone at a commercial gym. It would require holding down two machines, and it can be a pain and in some cases not possible. I always managed but I didn’t train at busy times. Once my schedule became more intense, this started to throw off my gym times and I had issues. I also wanted a change. I used fortitude for almost a year and a half straight before going back to mountain dog. Fortitude is like nothing you have very done and with the pump sections after your loading days you will not need addition cardio for those days. This plan is sick, and for 20$ you can’t go wrong buying it. There will be things you take away from it even if you don’t do the whole routine. He also has a detailed section on nutrition in the ebook.
Sold.

I’m going to look into it now

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes his training program/ebook is very good.

I have his show prep manual as well... I would pass on that.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2 off
Day 4 - off
Day 7 off.

Thanks brother! I’m gonna grab it. I wanted to do mountain dog but if I spent that money now the wife might not be pleased lol

samhardy2008

Awards
Thanks brother! I’m gonna grab it. I wanted to do mountain dog but if I spent that money now the wife might not be pleased lol
Hey man PM me your email and I’ll help ya out!

TinyGiant

Awards
Day 2 off
Day 4 - off
Day 7 off.

I may have to message you with some questions. I have all his programs but haven’t had a chance to read the book to understand the programs yet lol.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to message you with some questions. I have all his programs but haven’t had a chance to read the book to understand the programs yet lol.
Any time bro, I should still have my templates I used for my log book when I ran it, but either way always glad to help!