Formutech 5 week sample giveaway EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I haven't received any yet either, and I have you and someone else info. Haha.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
No problem and thank you
Chris took care of this today. I think I sent your and guillitenes to the wrong address. I sent it o out old email address. I apologize both of you!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of samples have gone out. I hope people drop their reviews and or review links in here.

I always like to see how products I enjoy work for others.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a lot of samples have gone out. I hope people drop their reviews and or review links in here.

I always like to see how products I enjoy work for others.
Indeed. Everyone please make sure to review your samples on AM and on nutraplanet or an online shop of your choice

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter!

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Endurance BCAA Plus Melon flavor is the bomb! this stuffs delicious! One of the best tasting bcaa products i've taken! The Volatile Berry Eruption on the other hand, unfortunately did not taste good @ all! It did give me the focus and energy that I needed in the gym. It also made me sweat like a madman, which I liked. It just lacks a tad bit in the Pumps area. Other than that, great products! I'll be trying the LeanFX this weekend. I'll keep you updated.....Thanks gentlemen

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
My stim break ends on friday and I can finally try volatile! Gave a sample to my friens though and he loved it. Said he's gona grab a tub in his next order

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endurance BCAA Plus Melon flavor is the bomb! this stuffs delicious! One of the best tasting bcaa products i've taken! The Volatile Berry Eruption on the other hand, unfortunately did not taste good @ all! It did give me the focus and energy that I needed in the gym. It also made me sweat like a madman, which I liked. It just lacks a tad bit in the Pumps area. Other than that, great products! I'll be trying the LeanFX this weekend. I'll keep you updated.....Thanks gentlemen
Thanks for the feedback bud!

Sorry you didn't care for Volatile, flavor is one of those things. I love the Berry flavor, but it's not for everyone I guess. I'm surprised about the pumps though, Volatile always gives me killer pumps unless I'm on a keto diet, then nothing will give a good pump. re you ultra-low carbing?

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Received my samples today...will give them a go this weekend and report back...thanks cs

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love me some Melon Endurance. However, I love the Orange Endurance just as much lol. I mix my Volatile in less water than recommended, and really enjoy the flavor. Reminds me of a smoothie.

I think so many of us are used to super sour pre's: Fruit Punch, Lemonade, Blue Razz, Watermelon etc. Then when we taste a non sour one, it throws a curveball.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you guys have sent me this stuff like 3 times and I still haven't received anything. Lol.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Thanks for the feedback bud!

Sorry you didn't care for Volatile, flavor is one of those things. I love the Berry flavor, but it's not for everyone I guess. I'm surprised about the pumps though, Volatile always gives me killer pumps unless I'm on a keto diet, then nothing will give a good pump. re you ultra-low carbing?
Yes sir. Ultra low carbing and low fat!!! trying to get down to 180lbs.....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Ultra low carbing and low fat!!! trying to get down to 180lbs.....
thats probably to blame then, it'll take way more doing to get a pump on keto!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that my samples decided to show up today!! Thanks homies!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that my samples decided to show up today!! Thanks homies!
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
Tried the LeanEFX yesterday first thing when I got up. Energy felt great all morning. Then I took the Endurance BCAA during my spin class. My energy was great! It kept me fueled through the entire class. I felt like I could keep going which was great. Looking forward to trying the Volatile when I lift.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the LeanEFX yesterday first thing when I got up. Energy felt great all morning. Then I took the Endurance BCAA during my spin class. My energy was great! It kept me fueled through the entire class. I felt like I could keep going which was great. Looking forward to trying the Volatile when I lift.
Glad you liked the samples so far!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any suggestions to get those extra pumps other than carbing up?
Make sure youre not dehydrated. Other than that..... not really :/

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Posted my reviews. I think I am going to have to run a bottle of the Lean EFX before I can give it a fair review since I take niacin daily. But thanks for the samples and the opportunity to try and review them.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted my reviews. I think I am going to have to run a bottle of the Lean EFX before I can give it a fair review since I take niacin daily. But thanks for the samples and the opportunity to try and review them.
Thanks man hope you liked everything. I'll check the reviews in a bit ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol

szZXsquid

Awards
Endurance and volatile plz I would post a review on am and nutra thanx

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Is this type of giveaway going to happen again? I am very interested in giving this stuff a try and providing my reviews.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this type of giveaway going to happen again? I am very interested in giving this stuff a try and providing my reviews.
Certainly keep your eyes on this forum. Was there a specific product(s) you were interested in?

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Certainly keep your eyes on this forum. Was there a specific product(s) you were interested in?
I am interested in of course the Endurance and Volatile, but I am also interested in products such as Perform, Recover and Rehab.