Formadrol V2 Question?

DGKorDie

Awards
I primarily use this website to get info on bodybuilding, dieting, etc. and I wanna keep my bodybuilding natural and risk free. However, I was wondering if using a product like Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences would mess up my body in any way. I know there's a suicide aromatase inhibitors in it and I don't know if that will effect my health in the long run.

And btw please excuse my ignorance. :thinking:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I primarily use this website to get info on bodybuilding, dieting, etc. and I wanna keep my bodybuilding natural and risk free. However, I was wondering if using a product like Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences would mess up my body in any way. I know there's a suicide aromatase inhibitors in it and I don't know if that will effect my health in the long run.

And btw please excuse my ignorance. :thinking:
You shouldn't have any long term issues unless you have a pre-existing condition. This is why before starting any hormonal product you should always consult with a doctor. If he gives the OK, Formadrol can control estrogen and cortisol, and raise test.

DGKorDie

Awards
Ahh alright. And if I were to throw in T-911 would it help as well?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes that would help boost your test nicely. If you run T-911 i would only run Formadrol at the low recommended dosage as you don't want TOO much estrogen suppression.

Controlled estrogen = good
Crushed estrogen = bad

DGKorDie

Awards
So dosage wise, would you just follow the instructions on both bottles for maximum results? or cycle a certain way?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So dosage wise, would you just follow the instructions on both bottles for maximum results? or cycle a certain way?
Yes sir, run it normal jus tlike the bottle says. Should work nicely for ya, let us know how it goes.