Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Limited Halloween Edition - Candy Corn Flavor
Sugar Free & Great Tasting Nootropic Energy Drink​
Supplies Are Limited - Get it While You Can!

We are excited to offer a Limited Halloween Edition - Candy Corn Flavor Focus XT, which to our knowledge is the first Candy Corn flavored supplement on the market and definitely the first Candy Corn flavored energy/nootropic/pre-workout Candy Corn flavored product.

About Focus XT:

Focus XT Highlights:
- Sugar Free & Great Tasting Nootropic Alternative to Canned Energy Drinks
- Perfect Nootropic Base Supplement (covers the nootropics basics that need to be covered before stacking with advanced compounds)
- Improved Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, and Alertness
- Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function
- Maximized Energy Levels
- Improved Stress Levels
- Improved Sense of Well-Being
- Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation
- Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time
- Pre-Workout/Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus
- Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
- Combat Overtraining Syndrome
- Increased Fat Burning During Exercise

Focus XT is Commonly Used by:
- Individuals Trying to Improve Their Workout and Athletic Performance
- Students Wanting to Enhance Their Focus, Concentration, & Productivity while at School or Studying
- Individuals Whose Jobs Require Optimal Mental Performance
- People Who Lose Focus Easily &/or are Easily Distracted
- People that Work Long Shifts and Need to Stay Focused and Alert (ex. fire fighters, EMT's, nurses, and more)
- Gamers/eSports Enthusiasts Looking to Improve their Focus, Concentration, Reaction Time, and Alertness
- Many more that feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Due to the high level of interest and limited supply of this awesomely unique flavor, we will be listing and keeping this thread updated with which retailers are offering Focus XT - Candy Corn and when they have stock and run out.

When we say supplies are limited, it isn't a sales pitch, we really mean it so if you want to try this awesomely unique flavor, get it while supplies last!

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
candy corn....interesting flavor, with 4 grandkids I know all about this flavor!!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A1 Supplement is the first to get it listed. They have it listed for 27.99 for one and 44.99 for two.

We will turn it on for ordering directly from our site either tonight or early tomorrow.

It is in transit to retailers now and I will update the thread as they get it listed.

Something else to keep in mind is that some retailers are going to sell out very, very quickly depending on the amount they ordered.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What a flavor! I seriously can’t wait to try this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet has it listed at 27.99 with a free (close dated) Creatine HCI cap.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
oooooo getting mine in-hand tomorrow!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I look forward to hearing your feedback. I love it.
Its at home waiting for me... leaving work in a few to go snag some for the afternoon workout!... the anticipation is killing me!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!
I would suggest 8 ounces of water for people that want it very sweet and 12 ounces or so for people that don't. We weren't going for a 'painfully sweet' flavor because we want it to be enjoyable and something people wouldn't get tired of. I love the sweetness of it myself but I don't find it overbearing.

I agree, I think the newer formula is a lot better than the original in terms of results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that has tried the Focus XT Candy Corn flavor, we are doing a cool Halloween promo:

1) Submit a picture of yourself or someone you know dressed up for Halloween with your Candy Corn Focus XT.
2) Do a flavor review video of Focus XT Candy Corn in your Halloween costume.
3) Submit a picture of Focus XT Candy Corn with Halloween decorations, at a costume party, etc.

This is just meant to be a fun promo and there's no set amount of winners; there's a good chance that everyone that participates may get something. If we like your submission, you will be eligible for a variety of prizes including a free tub of Focus XT, a Focus XT water bottle, and being added to an exclusive list of people that may get to try future Limited Edition Focus XT flavors.

You can post pictures/vids, submit them through messenger, or message us for an email address to submit them to.

I couldn't get a direct link to the Facebook post to post here, but its pinned at the top of our page:
https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really surprised and kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about the Candy Corn flavor on AM. Overall, the flavor reviews have been great and the demand has been as well; so much so that we did do a second run that came in right before Halloween so it would give more people the opportunity to try it.

If there's any skepticism in trying this flavor in a supplement, check our our Facebook page for some of the videos or the Solution did a nice flavor review here on AM. The flavor is fantastic, so much so that I personally saved a case for myself to use throughout the year.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I'm really surprised and kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about the Candy Corn flavor on AM. Overall, the flavor reviews have been great and the demand has been as well; so much so that we did do a second run that came in right before Halloween so it would give more people the opportunity to try it.

If there's any skepticism in trying this flavor in a supplement, check our our Facebook page for some of the videos or the Solution did a nice flavor review here on AM. The flavor is fantastic, so much so that I personally saved a case for myself to use throughout the year.
I'm also surprised. Been dying to pull the trigger on this as it's a great price at DPS and they're only 10 minutes from my workplace. While I understand it seems to be a generally liked flavor, I'm interested in hearing more opinions since taste buds vary so much. Again, no doubt it's a solid product/flavor, I just like to be a little more informed prior to purchase. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm also surprised. Been dying to pull the trigger on this as it's a great price at DPS and they're only 10 minutes from my workplace. While I understand it seems to be a generally liked flavor, I'm interested in hearing more opinions since taste buds vary so much. Again, no doubt it's a solid product/flavor, I just like to be a little more informed prior to purchase. :)
Someone posted a good flavor review on this in the other thread on it. The Solution posted a great flavor review on it here on AM as well.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Someone posted a good flavor review on this in the other thread on it. The Solution posted a great flavor review on it here on AM as well.
Saw both reviews and they have me wanting to purchase, but would definitely like to see more reviews, for curiosity sake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saw both reviews and they have me wanting to purchase, but would definitely like to see more reviews, for curiosity sake.
if you like candy corn you will [probably] like this...imo, SNS nailed the flavor.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I would drop in and give this a mini review.

Flavor- 8/10
The candy corn is very subtle and not overly sweet like if you were to throw a handful of the actual candy in your mouth

Focus/stim- 9/10
The new label/ingredients is leaps better than the previous version. The caffeine content is perfect imo (so if you wanted to have your morning coffee or energy drink later you can without having copious amounts of caffeine for the day). Notice a very smooth increase of attention/alertness within ~15min (on an empty stomach) and so far, it stays around for 2-3hr. No sudden drop off with “energy” or “tunnel vision” but it just fades.

Price/serving- this varies, obviously. But, a lot of vendors carry it for less than a $1/ser.

I have been stacking it with their PEA-500 as well . This is an AWESOME combination.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the candy corn flavor, wish it was a staple. Agreed with the above on the caffeine content. Too many companies throwing out 300-400mg's in supps like it's nothing and having to half scoop is irritating. It's easy to add more if someone needs to. Purpose of caffeine in my mind is to be part of the equation equally and enhance other compounds and not bury you and drown out other compounds. 100-150mg's all day!

DaSlaya

Awards
I just snagged the Candy Corn and Rocket Pop flavors on the special A1 supps is having on them. Having just finished up Gamer Up by Controlled Labs (awesome btw), I was in the market for a good nootropic to cure those afternoon blues. Nice reading your guys' thoughts, getting me excited for this to arrive!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just snagged the Candy Corn and Rocket Pop flavors on the special A1 supps is having on them. Having just finished up Gamer Up by Controlled Labs (awesome btw), I was in the market for a good nootropic to cure those afternoon blues. Nice reading your guys' thoughts, getting me excited for this to arrive!!
I hope that you'll enjoy it. I love all of the flavors. The Candy Corn for me is the closest you could actually come to Candy Corn in a drink mix. It's like at the first taste, it throws you off because Candy Corn candy is a texture to go along with a taste but then the flavor hits you and you're like yep, that's like drinking candy corn.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love the candy corn flavor, wish it was a staple. Agreed with the above on the caffeine content. Too many companies throwing out 300-400mg's in supps like it's nothing and having to half scoop is irritating. It's easy to add more if someone needs to. Purpose of caffeine in my mind is to be part of the equation equally and enhance other compounds and not bury you and drown out other compounds. 100-150mg's all day!
It won't be an all the time staple but we did wind up doing another run of it because people like it so much.

And I completely agree with what you said about the caffeine and that was our thought behind the 160 mg. dosage. Focus XT is NOT meant to be a cracked out feeling stim product that makes you anxious and not be able to think; too heavy of stims or irresponsibly high caffeine content would defeat the purpose. Focus XT is designed to help help improve mental clarity, concentration, energy, etc. The caffeine dosage is perfect for being synergistic with the ingredients and providing a great fast acting, long lasting clean energy feel and still allows people to drink their coffee, tea, or soft drinks if they choose to.

As a pre-workout, Focus XT isn't meant to be the product that jacks you up our of your mind and makes you want to run laps around the gym. It's meant to be the product that helps you get your mind off the stresses of day to day life and actually focus on your workout and the task at hand and give you the energy to do it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seasonal flavors is a cool concept. For valentines you should make a red velvet Focus XT lol

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It won't be an all the time staple but we did wind up doing another run of it because people like it so much.

And I completely agree with what you said about the caffeine and that was our thought behind the 160 mg. dosage. Focus XT is NOT meant to be a cracked out feeling stim product that makes you anxious and not be able to think; too heavy of stims or irresponsibly high caffeine content would defeat the purpose. Focus XT is designed to help help improve mental clarity, concentration, energy, etc. The caffeine dosage is perfect for being synergistic with the ingredients and providing a great fast acting, long lasting clean energy feel and still allows people to drink their coffee, tea, or soft drinks if they choose to.

As a pre-workout, Focus XT isn't meant to be the product that jacks you up our of your mind and makes you want to run laps around the gym. It's meant to be the product that helps you get your mind off the stresses of day to day life and actually focus on your workout and the task at hand and give you the energy to do it.
Which is why I love it, it's dosed right for good energy and works just fine as a preworkout too. Glad to hear there is another batch run, I need to find some.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope that you'll enjoy it. I love all of the flavors. The Candy Corn for me is the closest you could actually come to Candy Corn in a drink mix. It's like at the first taste, it throws you off because Candy Corn candy is a texture to go along with a taste but then the flavor hits you and you're like yep, that's like drinking candy corn.
that is it exactly....like drinking candy corn!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I use 2 scoops of re1gn pre-workout 1st thing in morning...come afternoon I need a boost, focus xt is one of the best afternoon 'boosters' I have tried.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seasonal flavors is a cool concept. For valentines you should make a red velvet Focus XT lol
I so wanted to do some Valentines flavors but waited too late to get them out in time. Seasonal flavors are something I definitely hope to do a lot more of in the future though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I so wanted to do some Valentines flavors but waited too late to get them out in time. Seasonal flavors are something I definitely hope to do a lot more of in the future though.
any way you could replicate jelly bean flavors. mike and ike have got a popcorn flavor that is spot on!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any way you could replicate jelly bean flavors. mike and ike have got a popcorn flavor that is spot on!!!
That's interesting. That's one that I'd honestly never thought about before. I'm sure it could be done if there was enough demand for it. I love the idea of limited edition flavors and really unique and different flavors.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
? I’d drink buttery popcorn flavored FXT for sure lol I mean, jelly belly flavors are A1 anyhow so any flavor mimicked from those dudes, I’m in!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that sounds mad tasty and would be unique .

DaSlaya

Awards
MVIMG_20190129_083751.jpg

haha sounds great! I tried the Rocket Pop the other day, flavor was okay, but I had a head cold so was not tasting much, to took it with a grain of salt. More importantly, my focus and energy levels were up for sure, this worked great! Once I run through a tub (probably a mix of both flavors) I will post up a review here and on PP. I love me a good nootropic! Also going to try this various ways, to cure my afternoon blues and as a PWO since I am testing out VASOBLITZ for a month run and want a stim break!

This is the first product I have tried from you guys (I know it seems weird) even after all my time on SR, some companies I have just missed out on over the years. So looking forward to this run and checking out more. Glad the Candy Corn flavor was still around :)

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Popcorn flavor might be pushing it a bit :) lets stick Milk Duds, Circus Peanuts, pixi stix, those long popscicles you could buy in boxes of like 500 that were liquid, and Big League Chew for some throwbacks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Popcorn flavor might be pushing it a bit :) lets stick Milk Duds, Circus Peanuts, pixi stix, those long popscicles you could buy in boxes of like 500 that were liquid, and Big League Chew for some throwbacks.
don't knock it if you haven't tried it...the mike and ike popcorn flavor will surprise you, I know it did me!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 178945

haha sounds great! I tried the Rocket Pop the other day, flavor was okay, but I had a head cold so was not tasting much, to took it with a grain of salt. More importantly, my focus and energy levels were up for sure, this worked great! Once I run through a tub (probably a mix of both flavors) I will post up a review here and on PP. I love me a good nootropic! Also going to try this various ways, to cure my afternoon blues and as a PWO since I am testing out VASOBLITZ for a month run and want a stim break!

This is the first product I have tried from you guys (I know it seems weird) even after all my time on SR, some companies I have just missed out on over the years. So looking forward to this run and checking out more. Glad the Candy Corn flavor was still around :)
Nice .. I love em both but ice cold rocket pop & pink lemonade are still close to my heart

Effectiveness is amazing .. I substitute em for energy drinks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice .. I love em both but ice cold rocket pop & pink lemonade are still close to my heart

Effectiveness is amazing .. I substitute em for energy drinks
I use mine for my morning scripture reading. I had to stop drinking energy drinks (typical 300mg was my preference or 20oz cold brew first thing upon waking) because my daily intake was TOO high.

But, my retention using FXT and PEA-500 has definitely increased!

*my caffeine consumption is 500mg days I lift and only 165mg days I don’t.

165mg t,t,Sunday

165mg @530am m,w,f and 350mg @4pm for lifting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 178945

I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with the result. I love the taste on the Rocket Pop and hopefully you'll be able to taste it better and enjoy it once you get past the head cold.

Some interesting ideas there. I will definitely look into a couple of those.

don't knock it if you haven't tried it...the mike and ike popcorn flavor will surprise you, I know it did me!!!
I like the Jelly Belly popcorn flavor and the Mike and Ikes popcorn flavor was surprisingly good. So was their Cherry Cola.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use mine for my morning scripture reading. I had to stop drinking energy drinks (typical 300mg was my preference or 20oz cold brew first thing upon waking) because my daily intake was TOO high.

But, my retention using FXT and PEA-500 has definitely increased!

*my caffeine consumption is 500mg days I lift and only 165mg days I don’t.

165mg t,t,Sunday

165mg @530am m,w,f and 350mg @4pm for lifting.
Very cool, always good to hear how supplements can positively affect your life for the better. We tend to think only in terms of training but always interesting to hear the other side in terms of psychological/spiritual/physical well being. I will say the caffeine is farrrr beyond me though :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with the result. I love the taste on the Rocket Pop and hopefully you'll be able to taste it better and enjoy it once you get past the head cold.

Some interesting ideas there. I will definitely look into a couple of those.

I like the Jelly Belly popcorn flavor and the Mike and Ikes popcorn flavor was surprisingly good. So was their Cherry Cola.
I have a friend who works for Eby-Brown in plainfield[they are distributer for speedways in Indiana]..anyway he is always 'sampling' different products and he brought me some of the mike and ike popcorn to try....I was blown away.