focus from andro factory

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The high BP effect is a terrible feeling. I've never had high BP until I cycled Osta. The headaches and hot flushes really alarm you. I'm not sure if the young guys experience the same feelings.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The high BP effect is a terrible feeling. I've never had high BP until I cycled Osta. The headaches and hot flushes really alarm you. I'm not sure if the young guys experience the same feelings.
You think you'll ever take it again?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think you'll ever take it again?
Interesting question as the BP did rise but only to 15x/8x which seems to be normal for PH use. Cel Cycle Assist did bring it down but it wasn't my normal BP even then. I'm going to cycle Epistane next and I'm going to see if the same thing happens. TBH, my test levels are in the low 300's and I'm contemplating going to a men's clinic to talk TRT.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting question as the BP did rise but only to 15x/8x which seems to be normal for PH use. Cel Cycle Assist did bring it down but it wasn't my normal BP even then. I'm going to cycle Epistane next and I'm going to see if the same thing happens. TBH, my test levels are in the low 300's and I'm contemplating going to a men's clinic to talk TRT.
Sweet. I want to get bloods drawn here soon. I don't know where I'm at, but I'm worried to try anything that may drop my natural production. Is 300 low?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. I want to get bloods drawn here soon. I don't know where I'm at, but I'm worried to try anything that may drop my natural production. Is 300 low?
I believe the regular doctors won't even talk TRT until it's in the low 200's. My level used to be 740 about 8 years ago. It's all relative but I'm having the symptoms of low T: tired by early afternoon, low libido, fat going to belly area easily, life taking a depressive turn, not having passion for most everything. Sorry Chefbo for hyjacking thread but I know you are on TRT and we are at close age.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
no worries brother thats what we are here for....discussions. its is great to hear different experiences to get afeel how it effecting different agfe groups body type etc..

back pumps have ceased . i was going to get some yard work done today but thank goodness its nasty and overcast. i don't want to push my back muscles too much too soon. i can still feel a warm feeling from the blood being flushed into that area so i will take it easy today. spend time with the family and relax. i weighed myself this morning up 10 pbs since the start. most is probably water from the d but if i have gained anything it will be great . i did train hard the last three weeks , got the best pumps i have ever had and really exhausted the muscles. i will be getting the tren this week probably start it next weekend or monday. on the focus and will start lean cuts come monday as well. gonna hold onto the alpha one for some other time. these strong orals just effect me wrong and its not worth the torture my body has to go through plus it puts me out of training for a couple weeks which is something i don't want. much as i don't like pins they don't give me the problems the orals do even ph's . if i have a good run on the t that will be my go to from now on.

got arms last night despite the backs and bp issues . low and slow

db curls 25 for 4 sets to failure
superset
db skullcrushers same as above

pushdowns 55 4 sets of 15-20
super set
hammers 4 sets of 15

my arms we so swole after the 3rd set i could barely finish the last one. the flood this product gives my muscles is unbelievable.
wanted to get back today but will postpone til tomorrow. beforeATTACH=CONFIG]98826[/ATTACH]after 3 weeks
Snapshot_20140329.JPG

Attachments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Chefbo!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good brother. I see more muscle and bulk compared to last set of pics. Is BP ok now?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
139/79 this morniing so not too bad . that was before i took my meds . the ai is probably helping too .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it wasn't true I just wouldn't have said anything - it's pretty noticeable Chef. Good work!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got in a good back workout at home last night

pulldowns
5 sets with bands 78 for 20 reps each
incline dumbbell rows
5 sets 25 or until failure with 30's
one arm barbell rows
20 4sets 45

back started seizing up so i quite.
i have great definition in my upper back can't wait till i get cut up and show more. i am really happy i am finally seeing results . nothing better to get you going but seeing all your hard work paying off. very stoked for this run. sending away for the next piece of the puzzle tomorrow. tren is on the way.
4 focus this evening, three cre 02 fish oil , two liver supports. hope to get started on quake log tomorrow. bp is till rising and falling. got to get ahold of it first.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I see the 4 caps seem to work better. Keep it up bruh

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Blasted an epic back shoulder out this morning.
Squat 3@10@100

Seated upright rows 3x10
Latpulldowns 4x10
Seated rows 4x10
Incline db row 4x10
Pullups 4x failure
Shoulders
Cable crossover 4x10
Reverse seated delt machine 4x10
Front raises 4x10
Side lateral 4x10
SeAted bb press on smith 4x10

Completely toast after that great focus and energy from both focus snd quake.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big workout. Nicee

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I believe the regular doctors won't even talk TRT until it's in the low 200's. My level used to be 740 about 8 years ago. It's all relative but I'm having the symptoms of low T: tired by early afternoon, low libido, fat going to belly area easily, life taking a depressive turn, not having passion for most everything. Sorry Chefbo for hyjacking thread but I know you are on TRT and we are at close age.
Geeez I have the exact symptoms!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chefbo

chefbo

Awards
No worries. I had mine chrckef the doc didn't want to do the test said I. Was probably something else csme 267.the want a hundred bucks just to see me no treatment nothing. I said screw that a hundred bucks I can get five vial of prop snd dose myself for a year. I get my blod ran yearly at my physical which is coming up in June.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got in my first tren/prop pin tonight . stung a little but most do.

did arms too quake preworkout , 2 ea focus and lean cuts

mostly triceps with some bis included

pushdowns 65 for 4 set to failure
db skullcrushers 4 sets of 20 or to failure
seatedcurls 4 0f 15 or failure
reverse ez bar curls 4 sets 15 or to failure
close grip bench ez bar same as above

no rest period until the circuit is done
major rush with the quake had my head crawling this time a little loss of breath . I guess I need to give some rest but I was in the zone tonight.
total time training was 30 minutes

threw in some hanging leg raises . got to start hitting the gut to work off al that fat I gained during the dbol phase.
did 200 reps of various ab exercises when I got done.
now for some greek yogurt before bed.

quake and focus rocked tonight for sure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up big man.

I got my boy running focus at 4 caps. He's enjoying it a lot.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I was running them at that but running loe and as usual they are lste as hell getting the points to us so I can purchase more.da.e **** different day. That what is dishearting about af.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All around good lifts Chefbo. Keep it up brother!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
chest today at work
threw in some hack squats using a barbell attached to a rowing sleeve on the wall . tore my butt up. don't get smart ass now!

incline bb 135 warm up 155 165 5-6 reps each

dumbbell incline press 40 4 sets 10

flat bench bb 135, 155, 165 -10,8,2

flat bench db press -40 4 sets 10

cable flys 45 each 4 sets 10-15

db curls 30,25,20,25,10 all to failure to finish off. trying to get at least one leg and one arm exercise in everywork just to hit the weak spots.

great work out . no quake , left it at home today nothing until i got home then took it all.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to grow! Nice workout volume and variety in your lifts. Kill it brother. BP under control?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
t he focus log is over tried to post it yesterday but got busy,

not overly impressed with the focus couldn't really pin point anything to praise it, here is what I think about dhea so far and I have take 4 of the 5 products that the company sells, If you take the recommended dose in all reality you won't show too much in the way of gains or anything from my perspective. I am not knocking Andro Factory but if you have to take two to three times the amount of something to get results that is an enormous investment to make to get muscle or cut fat. I am considering resigning as a rep for the company because of this . they have had issues which I won't get into and the owner is a fine lady . I have put a lot of time and effort into these logs and the training I have did has benefited me but I just didn't see what the results that are advertised on their site.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Yea all AF stuff are under dosed. That's the only problem.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established