Flashpoint suggested dosage?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi...what is the suggested dosage of Flashpoint? Thanks!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is one you will want to use the minimum and then adjust. we had people stay a 2ml the entire time they logged and some that pushed the envelope.

start at 1 ml to access and then use as much as you see fit.

while data suggests targeted fat loss many of our testers agreeed that they felt it was a bit system too~

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this is one you will want to use the minimum and then adjust. we had people stay a 2ml the entire time they logged and some that pushed the envelope.

while data suggests targeted fat loss many of our testers agreeed that they felt it was a bit system too~
This ^

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

which is 5 pumps per ml I think. should probably put that on the labels assuming he has the gel version

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would Flashpoint be a good candidate for somebody with chest fat? Just wondering if directly applied 2x/day if it could somewhat help spot reduce something like chest fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
science says yes.
I wouldn't expect any miracles "over night" but I would surely try it and give it time to work.

also be realistic. if you have a lot of fat to loose first, I would perhaps lean more towards Ursa until you get leaned down more.
Flashpoint combined with Ursa is a great combo.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
science says yes.
I wouldn't expect any miracles "over night" but I would surely try it and give it time to work.

also be realistic. if you have a lot of fat to loose first, I would perhaps lean more towards Ursa until you get leaned down more.
Flashpoint combined with Ursa is a great combo.
Well for me has worked great , not only losing pounds but also sizes ,keeping my muscle , I am extremely happy with the results!! ,just ordered more with the BOGO is going on now

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not pretending to fully understand this but:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498851/
Does this apply and if so, what is the maximum safe dose of Flashpoint?
This paper is incredibly light on citations. I had to dig through almost all the way to the end to find any actual examples of complications from excess licorice (or licorice extract) intake.

From what I saw there are 2 separate n=1 case studies of 2 elderly individuals who seemed to experience complications correlated to licorice:

1 is a case study from 1963 of a 63 year old man with diabetes and the second is an 86 year old woman. In both cases, there's a correlation to licorice intake but it's not a conclusive link.

Also, in both cases, cessation of the licorice intake along with some mild interventions such as administering a diuretic, quickly reversed even some fairly alarming symptoms.

In general, I'm not seeing evidence that glycyrrhetinic acid or licorice extract is a concern for most healthy people who are not elderly and/or suffering from a preexisting condition.