Flashpoint Advanced Formula 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Flashpoint Advanced Formula is a transdermal Glycyrrhetinic acid and theophylline product.

Glycyrrhetinic acid is a natural occurring triterpenoid found in licorice, and theophylline is the active constituent of Aminophylline. Flashpoint AF may help with burning fat, promoting a leaner look, and controlling cortisol levels.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for a leaner more toned appearance!

flashpointAf111:22.jpg

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when you need that finishing bolus of "oomf" to complete your cutting goals look no further than Flash Point! This topical will deliver fat burning on targeted areas.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when you need that finishing bolus of "oomf" to complete your cutting goals look no further than Flash Point! This topical will deliver fat burning on targeted areas.
Flashpoint for the win!

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I don't have a problem with it. if you do run it that high plz let us know how it goes! you would be the first I've heard of going that high
Roger that. I had 4 bottles from last bogo, I just finished Ursa (ran @4ml) and have 3 Flashpoint left. I'm not sure how that happened but I'm here to go hard in the paint. 🤣💪

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
according to studies it does in fact work. We don't like to sell things that don't work. that said, the beta testers felt they saw both localized and systemic fat loss.
I started out just finding skin to apply it too because I still also have some absolved I want to finish. when the absolved is gone, I'll use flashpoint localized and see if I notice. right now two things I like about the apex products is that the volume of liquid is pretty low so it spreads easily, and the smell is very pleasant. also seems to not irritate the skin which is a huge plus of course, especially since it's summer and most of my skin real estate is burnt lol.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started Apex Ursa in June, and my body fat percentage was 20% according to our Evolt-360 inbody machine, and Ursa is a great product. However, when I added Flashpoint to the mix in July, that’s when the magic started. I am seeing my abdominal getting more defined, chest, shoulders, and legs. Also, I would like to point out that I have not done any abdominal exercises in 2 months.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tarted Apex Ursa in June, and my body fat percentage was 20% according to our Evolt-360 inbody machine, and Ursa is a great product. However, when I added Flashpoint to the mix in July, that’s when the magic started. I am seeing my abdominal getting more defined, chest, shoulders, and legs. Also, I would like to point out that I have not done any abdominal exercises in 2 months.
I honestly don't really believe in doing a lot of ab centric movements unless you have a weakness there lol. that 6 pack will pop when the fat goes away regardless.

were you applying the flashpoint localized? I see a lot of people mentioning enhanced definition in arms and chest. personally while I'd like bigger arms, not sure if I "want" the extra fat to disappear there lol. the illusion of size is a good thing. just get the belly fat and i'm happy 😅

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honestly don't really believe in doing a lot of ab centric movements unless you have a weakness there lol. that 6 pack will pop when the fat goes away regardless.

were you applying the flashpoint localized? I see a lot of people mentioning enhanced definition in arms and chest. personally while I'd like bigger arms, not sure if I "want" the extra fat to disappear there lol. the illusion of size is a good thing. just get the belly fat and I'm happy
Yes, I am applying it localized. I understand about the arms as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what happens at 4 ml that doesn’t happen at 2 ml.

I have som Ursa and was thinking next Tim I run it to do 4ml.
I get a much more pronounced thermic effect. and faster results.

As always though, I don't recommend upping the dose if you are happy with less just because others have done it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any flash point feedback?
I know several people who use it along with their favorite fat burners and others who combine it with Ursa.
if u look a little deeper into the APEX threads you will see several of the happy customers who enjoy FP.
I personally save this type of product for when I am within striking distance of my cutting goals, so you get that extra oomf! to make it to the finish line~