Unanswered First time with Tren need advice.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Starting week 6 of test E at 600mg and added in Tren Ace 350mg/w pinning 50mg ED. When would I know if I need the Caber to combat prolactin sides? Do they display as Estro sides do? Sensitive nips, libido loss. And also when is it common to start seeing effects from Tren?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all individual, I feel comfortable without caber at least at that dosage but many people don't and it's the same with the estrogen, while I do need an ai I never use more than half the recommended bodybuilding dosage.

Tren should probably start doing things pretty fast, 2 weeks you might notice a change and 3 to 4 quite a lot, week 8-12 you could end up seeing a massive difference to your physique. The thing is this, if you ask how much muscle can I build in a month naturally nobody would be able to give an exact answer, just like they won't be able to tell how you look after a cycle. The diet with your starting physique plays a big part. If you're skinny, fat or maybe quite athletic.

dosage, if you stack tren with a bulking steroid etc will also play a big part.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually get puffy nips as the first sign the issue is rising. tren makes me almost as horny as trest.. but if i see a drop in libido, thats usually another sign of your prolactin getting a bit out of hand. Its highly probable you can take inhibit P by sns to keep most issues with in range and then have caber or prami to sort out anything it cant handle. thats my usual approach. supplements where applicable and drugs only when needed.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I usually get puffy nips as the first sign the issue is rising. tren makes me almost as horny as trest.. but if i see a drop in libido, thats usually another sign of your prolactin getting a bit out of hand. Its highly probable you can take inhibit P by sns to keep most issues with in range and then have caber or prami to sort out anything it cant handle. thats my usual approach. supplements where applicable and drugs only when needed.
I know the Caber is for Prolactin control, what is the Prami for? And how much Caber usually does the trick?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the Caber is for Prolactin control, what is the Prami for? And how much Caber usually does the trick?

Same thing but many get sides with prami so caber is often preferred. 0.25-0.5mg caber I'd say is more than enough.