First time on pro hormones.

Addi_r6

Awards
Hi i just started my first cycle of pro hormones today a giy at 5 star nutrition convinced that was the best way for me to bulk uo after losing a lot of weight after a surgery i had recently ive always been a skinny guy but my goal is about 160-170 im 142 right now i have fears of some of the side effects though is there anything i can do that is preventative of hair loss and a few of the other undesirable side effects and do you guys recommend doing just a 4 week cycle and pct or do 8 weeks im very new to this and ive tried doing a lot of research im just struggling to find anything on the stack im doing which is trenatestin and androdrol. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Addi_r6

Awards
What pct do you have sorted bro?
I havent got one picked out yet they have one that they sell at 5 star nutrition that he recommended for using after but im not sure what it was called

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I havent got one picked out yet they have one that they sell at 5 star nutrition that he recommended for using after but im not sure what it was called
doesnt matter what it’s called brother, if they sell it at 5 star nutrition then it’s not a serm which means it’s not an effective pct.

if you are going to suppress your natural hormone production with a prohormone then your need a second (nolva or clomid are standard) to restart your hpta as quickly and reliably as possible afterwards. This gives you the best chance or recovering most or all your natural production whilst reducing the time spent with sub optimal hormone production allowing you to maintain more gains.

they are prescription medications so not available OTC (although easy enough to find - our board sponsors have research Chems for example).

sort that first before anything else my friend

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
5 star nutrition really got a naive victim. you shouldn't do pro's they was just trying to make a sell bro..
if you wana do AAS
you should do research fir about 2 years
this is just my opinion tho