First sarm cycle

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I could use some help as this will be my first time researching sarms. What is a nice light cycle to get my feet wet in the sarm world? Currently doing a clean bulk but that ends in about 3 weeks and then it’s time to start my cut. I’d like drop my bf down to below 10% ( sitting Round 12% now ) but still get some lean muscle gains. Diet is on point and so is my current lifting routine. I don’t want to go all out on my first run so figured take it easy and start light. Let me here your recommendations and input. Thanks!

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I could use some help as this will be my first time researching sarms. What is a nice light cycle to get my feet wet in the sarm world? Currently doing a clean bulk but that ends in about 3 weeks and then it’s time to start my cut. I’d like drop my bf down to below 10% ( sitting Round 12% now ) but still get some lean muscle gains. Diet is on point and so is my current lifting routine. I don’t want to go all out on my first run so figured take it easy and start light. Let me here your recommendations and input. Thanks!
Try running Rad140 at 20mg if you are cutting.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try running Rad140 at 20mg if you are cutting.
move actually been reading up a lot on rad today, seems like a great little run! Lgd I’ve heard it can bring on some water weight which I’d like to avoid for this cycle haha

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
move actually been reading up a lot on rad today, seems like a great little run! Lgd I’ve heard it can bring on some water weight which I’d like to avoid for this cycle haha
Rad will pack on the muscle and trim the fat. I LOVE rad, hands down fav sarm.

20MG/daily will be a great start. Remember to hydrate a lot, it elevates my liver enzymes so hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rad will pack on the muscle and trim the fat. I LOVE rad, hands down fav sarm.

20MG/daily will be a great start. Remember to hydrate a lot, it elevates my liver enzymes so hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
that’s what I like to hear! And absolutely I will make sure I’m hydrating even more so than I do now!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Shep_Zaide did you end up starting a rad cycle? If so, hows it going?

@Geoffr did rad give you any noticeable side effects, mental or physical? Was it with or without a test base?

I’m considering starting an 8 week rad cycle to help with my cut, so that’s why I ask. I have enough TD testosterone left to start taking half way through if I start experiencing symptoms of low t or low e. But the run will be relatively short so it might not come to that.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

@Geoffr did rad give you any noticeable side effects, mental or physical? Was it with or without a test base?

I’m considering starting an 8 week rad cycle to help with my cut, so that’s why I ask. I have enough TD testosterone left to start taking half way through if I start experiencing symptoms of low t or low e. But the run will be relatively short so it might not come to that.
what brand of rad do you have?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what brand of rad do you have?

I fucking love Rad, hands down my fav Sarm. Nothing compares to the veins/pump and how shredded I get.

It does raise my ALT/AST pretty high even with a liver guard, but all sarms do that to me.

Also lowered my T 200-350 “points”. I’m on TRT so my Total T is usually at 1000-1100. 8-12 week into rad it’s usually around 750-800.

Increased body temp and hair shedding, so I highly recommend lots of water and tudca with a liver supp.

I usually ran it at 25-30mg/ED

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Narrow Labs

this is the second time using a product from them. First time was S4 and it was legit. I was literally 95% blind at night haha. Fukk that sarm.
i have some s4. Im so scared to use it. Did your vision comeback to 100%? plus we dont know the long term damage.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have some s4. Im so scared to use it. Did your vision comeback to 100%? plus we dont know the long term damage.
My vision came back to 100% but I could barely enjoy the s4 cycle because I was honestly 99% blind in the dark. If there was some dim lighting in the room then I was about 80% blind. It wasn’t worth making myself handicapped after 7pm.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vision came back to 100% but I could barely enjoy the s4 cycle because I was honestly 99% blind in the dark. If there was some dim lighting in the room then I was about 80% blind. It wasn’t worth making myself handicapped after 7pm.
Damn I shouldn't use it then. Thanks. I wasted my money.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9