First cycle in 3 years

MarMar1102

Member
I’m 45 years old getting back into the gym after three years. Thinking about running.
300mg tren enanthate
300mg masteron enanthate
200mg testosterone.
Ive ran every single one of the past never had crazy sides
Should I add IGF-1 LR-3
 
IMG_1580.webp
 
Just a few thoughts. Lots of fake mast e going around, lots of legit mast prop but little to no mast e lately.

I'd also start my test and mast first, I'd scrape up some progress out of that for 4 to 6 weeks and then I drop the hammer with tren. And unless you know how to get the most out of lr3 for you I would opt for HGH it's much more user friendly and provides much better results. Lr3 isint a massive muscle builder unless you want to use two or three bottles a week and at that price you're better off with the cost of GH. I particularly use lr3 similarly to a basal insulin on a high carb day,
 
Back
Top