Final layout...advice appreciated!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I finally got all my supps ordered for an upcoming DMZ cycle and wanted to see what yall think, any thoughts, tips, etc needed!

Cycle

DMZ-32/32/32/32
Dermacrine-3 pumps daily
T-Force (Fadogia Agrestis)- 750mg to 1125mg
Torem- 30mg (daily or EOD???)

PCT

Torem- 120/90/60/30 or 90/90/60/30 ???
BLR Rebirth- 2/2/2/1
Kings Blood- 10 caps daily
T-Force- 750mg
Inhibit E- 0/3/3/3/2

*On cycle supps will be CEL's "Cycle Assist", Nutricost TUDCA 250mg (2 per day), and Achilles by Antaeus Labs

A few questions though...
Should Torem be dosed at 30mg everyday or EOD while on cycle? What is the best dosing schedule for Torem during PCT? Should Rebirth be tapered when used at the same time as a SERM (Torem)? And also, does my Inhibit E dosing layout look ok? Directions on the bottle say to take 3 caps a day, but should it be tapered and would it be best started on the second week of PCT or should i start it immediately on week 1 with my SERM and Rebirth, etc?

Thanks dudes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how did cycle go?

hope you liked the dermacrine!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Havent started it yet, getting pre bloodwork done this week and if all is well Ill be starting on the 30th
good luck...if you haven't bought dermacrine yet save 25% using my code....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I missed a 25% discount on my SA??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, lol, I already forgot.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Should Torem be dosed at 30mg everyday or EOD while on cycle?
- What is the best dosing schedule for Torem during PCT?
- Should Rebirth be tapered when used at the same time as a SERM (Torem)?
- Does my Inhibit E dosing layout look ok? Directions on the bottle say to take 3 caps a day, but should it be tapered and would it be best started on the second week of PCT or should i start it immediately on week 1 with my SERM and Rebirth, etc?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
- Should Torem be dosed at 30mg everyday or EOD while on cycle?
ED

- What is the best dosing schedule for Torem during PCT?
30MG ED

- Should Rebirth be tapered when used at the same time as a SERM (Torem)?
If you already have it, just run as recommended along serm

- Does my Inhibit E dosing layout look ok? Directions on the bottle say to take 3 caps a day, but should it be tapered and would it be best started on the second week of PCT or should i start it immediately on week 1 with my SERM and Rebirth, etc?
I'm not a fan of OTC AI's. Get a real one IMO
There

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing 30mg for 4 weeks for PCT? Seems like on any log with someone using torem in PCT uses something like 120/90/60/30 or some level of taper...not sure if a constant level of any SERM is the smart choice.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dosing 30mg for 4 weeks for PCT? Seems like on any log with someone using torem in PCT uses something like 120/90/60/30 or some level of taper...not sure if a constant level of any SERM is the smart choice.
I believe that's what Spurfy recommended, and he knows a heck of a lot more than I do about torem. Maybe shoot him a PM :)

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that's what Spurfy recommended, and he knows a heck of a lot more than I do about torem. Maybe shoot him a PM :)
Hopefully will get a few more opinions, not doubting Spurfy or anything but with any forum always best to gather as many opinions as possible then read between the lines a bit haha

I also just came across another forum with some dude saying that Torem specifically messes with your heart??? Ill see if i can find it again...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Toremifene is a poor choice for any lifter IMO. Because it needs to be tightly controlled. It has a very long half life, 5 days, which allows build up in a persons body. It causes QT prolongation in dose and concentration related manner, which can lead to v-tac, especially if your heart rate gets elevated too much."

the forum link is: www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/5636-Torem-on-cycle

*the dude is most likely full of ****, but he goes on to say a few other things about it on that thread...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The thing is, running at 30mg throughout your cycle will keep you from getting suppressed. So no reason to go up to a high dose as the cycle ends to try to "jump start" things.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing is, running at 30mg throughout your cycle will keep you from getting suppressed. So no reason to go up to a high dose as the cycle ends to try to "jump start" things.
Yeah i get it.
I wonder if even a lower dosage of torem on cycle would still be beneficial? Maybe 15mg? I might end up playing around with the dosage to see what works best and report back...
The main thing I'm wanting to control is the ol' ball shrinkage and hopefully overall energy/anti lethargy...also adding in T-Force which is just Fadogia Agrestis and supposed to be good for limiting shrinkage. I remember running a cycle of Trenazone/Hdrol and could see the boys get smaller every single day...never again!!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The SERM should definitely help. If 15mg doesn't cut it you can titrate dose upward until shrinkage comes to a halt.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The SERM should definitely help. If 15mg doesn't cut it you can titrate dose upward until shrinkage comes to a halt.
Yeah that will most likely be the plan. Cant wait to see how the Torem/Fadogia Agrestis combo does!!!
But if i remember right, just DMZ alone was a easy run for me...though i was also on 1000mg LGI Stano as well which seemed to help with lethargy a bit. This time around ill just be adding Dermacrine, no stano.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should have your "bases" covered. No pun intended

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have your "bases" covered. No pun intended
Ill be starting this cycle hopefully on Monday, depending how my bloodwork looks (hopefully by the end of the week)...Im guessing everything will be in range but T might be on the low side. Im guessing the Dermacrine wont help very much, but hoping for a little relief for lethargy...Still really considering your favorite choice, Trest...Just really don't wanna mess around with estrogen related sides! Im sure it would be the best thing for lethargy but rather not have to buy a RC AI and run it on cycle and have to play around with the dosage trying to dial it in. I wonder if running Trest at a low dose of 25mg or lower would be fairly easy to control with sides? What is the lowest effective dosage?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PRE sells 30mg transdermal formula. That should be an effective dose, I say get some anastrozole and go for it. Even if you have to lower the dose to 15mg, which is highly unlikely, it would still kick dermacrine’s ass.

Back in the day, 2014-2015 everybody loved trest. Now everybody is scared of it. I seriously don’t get it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Probably supplement companies that sell dermacrine and similar fuel the whole anti trest thing.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I assume you take Kratom? I’ve been on it about 3 years now I love the stuff

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what an ignorant post...
You are the ignorant one if you believe the reps for these companies, in general. don’t bash trest use

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are the ignorant one if you believe the reps for these companies, in general. don’t bash trest use
I am a rep for the company that sells dermacrine...go ahead and call me a liar!!!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FDA can't wait to ban it either. What a bunch of *******s

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything anyone thinks i should add or subtract for this cycle?

I keep reading logs saying that a "test base" is a MUST for a DMZ cycle...but I think (hopefully) I have that covered with 30mg Torem and Dermacrine on cycle. Still debating if i should buy some IML's "Super 4-Andro Rx" to add.
But if I do, I'm guessing that I would need to also add in a good AI like "Exemestane" from MAresearch, correct? I do have the new version of SNS "Inhibit E"...

Read a post from MA talking about how DMZ crushes estrogen, so wondering if I do add 4-andro would I even really need to bother with an AI?

...overthinking, overanalyzing, separates the body from the mind...haha

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should i pick up a bottle of "Reduce XT" for PCT after this cycle?
If so, when is the best time to run it? Right when i start PCT or sometime afterwards?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ended up buying some Fusion brand ATD from a ******** nutrition...not sure how good their supps are though, hoping for the best!
I may not run it but itll be good to have just in case estro gets crazy during PCT.

Anyone know the best protocol for using ATD during PCT? I got lots of research to do...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you are overanalyzing the situation bro. Its just a 4 week cycle. DMZ, SERM, Dermacrine should have you covered on cycle.

Torem in PCT is gonna keep the gyno monster away, so personally I wouldn't worry about an AI. Especially not inhibit E. It didn't do **** for me.

And it looks like you have 3 OTC test boosters in PCT... That seems like overkill, big time. I doubt they will add very much at all to what your SERM will do. I'd definitely cut some of that stuff out if you haven't bought it already. Save that money for bloodwork so we can see how good that torem is working ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
JoeBowHunter Anabolics 11
Anabolics 20
fireworkz788 Anabolics 8
Post Cycle Therapy 13