Female cutting cycle

Gator

Awards
I'm looking for advice on a descent cutting for a female friend of mine. Her diet is pretty clean, she's 5'4 and been working out pretty regularly for a few years. She is going on the atkins diet and drinks plenty of water and protien shakes. She is looking for that extra 10% of help to slim down abit. She lifts 3-4 days per week and cardio 3-4 days a week. Any help on some prohormones for females that would help her out, would be greatly appreciated .

Jay Mc

Awards
Why not buck the Atkins and go with something more like 40/30/30 based on lean body weight with a slightly hypocaloric diet broken into six meals a day concentrating on low GI carbs and plenty of fiber and a workout program consisting of cardio 3-4 times a week and moderate lifting 3 times a week. She could throw in ECA, NYC, or the like. You don't need prohormones or even ECA to make awesome reductions in body fat. All it really takes is using this simple formula: eat less than you burn every day and lose weight...the other things are just icing...my two cents...

J

Gator

Awards
Jay,

I agree, but she wants to increase muscle and tone also, it's not just losing weight. She's training hard and trying to build muscle as well as loose the fat. I know I'm doing the same thing with the 40/30/30 but am using 1TU and 1,4 andro and a few other supps. to make gains as I loose body fat. I love my stack! Is there anything comparable for females? She wants to stay away from ephedra.

Gator

Gator

Awards
Isn't clen considered more of a steroid than a prohormone. I have no issues with it as I have used it before, but she wants things "over the counter".

Trust me, I'm not trying to be difficult, she is :)

Jay Mc

Awards
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3814

Make her read that before she rules out ephedrine.

Its my opinion that its best to concentrate on one thing at a time, either adding lean mass or reducing body fat. Trying to do both confuses your body and you don't do either as effectively as if you were just doing one alone. You might be able to get around this w/heavy gear use, but for the normal person, at least in my experience, its been better to concentrate on one thing at a time .

J

Gator

Awards
The problem with ephedra and such is that she took phen phen a few years ago and develooped a slight leakage of the heart mitrol valve. She's afraid ephedra might do some more damage.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
The problem with ephedra and such is that she took phen phen a few years ago and develooped a slight leakage of the heart mitrol valve. She's afraid ephedra might do some more damage.
Well then NO stims for her!

Jay Mc

Awards
yeah, cardiac history is contra-indication for about every stim out there....

Gator

Awards
I understand what you are sayinig, her doctor told her she could take hydroxycut or things similiar that are ephedra free. But that is just for weight loss, not muscle building. So if she slimmed down with just diet, is there anything she could take to help with muscle gain?