Unanswered Feedback request for

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prices are roughly have the prices of PRE.

I know for a fact that most SERM powders are cheap as Hell in bulk.

My old source sold me ralox, clomid etc. at $2 per GRAM.

No reason other than price gouging that a 30mL bottle of 20mg/mL of ralox or clomid should be $44.99 or $49.99. (PRE prices).

They have rad140, AICAR and cardarine ,andarine, AICAR + cardarine combo, nolva,ralox etc etc etc.

Site indicates they will provide assays for batch numbers upon request.

I'm looking for feedback from SS customers WRT potency.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only reason I see that PRE is often suggested on this board is bc they were or are AM board sponsors....which means they pay to advertise on this board.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only reason I see that PRE is often suggested on this board is bc they were or are AM board sponsors....which means they pay to advertise on this board.
Yes they are Sponsors.. but this not the iSARMs Dylan Gemelli sham board.

They charge because the quality is good and the bottles are also usually are 90caps, the liquids are reasonable.. and they often have 20%, 30% and even BOGO sales. Like Macy's, ha.

But seriously, the guys here log the gear, no BS.. we review more than PRE, i have used many brands. If it was not good the guys here would not use it simple.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend them because they're one of the best.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend them because they're one of the best.
Yeah, I am not doubting that PRE is a good supplier.

I am saying that, if we can get the same sarms and serms & same results from another supplier at better prices, why not use them?

I am ordering clomid from PRE today, need it for PCT, last day of PRE's 20% off sale and SS doesnt carry clomid.Tthey have other serms and ai's but for my purposes, clomod is best as for pct.

I have never ordered from SS or PRE, I have nothing to do with either company, i.e. I'm not shilling for SS.

Even SS's prices are pretty high, if you consider the cost of raw powders, but at least they are more manageable.

I like the idea of AICAR, cardarine during pct to keep fat gain off in PCT and help increase endurance which o/w is lower in pct....as well as clomid as the core to restore T and hpta functioning. Add in andarine or rd140 (possibly, gotta research more) for anabolic action without T suppresion during PCT and it is as close to staying on androgens, as possible.

That stack however would be a few hundred bucks from PRE. If we can shave that cost down by 40-50% by ordering from SS, I am saying......why not?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

They charge because the quality is good and the bottles are also usually are 90caps, the liquids are reasonable.. and they often have 20%, 30% and even BOGO sales. Like Macy's, ha.

But seriously, the guys here log the gear, no BS.. we review more than PRE, i have used many brands. If it was not good the guys here would not use it simple.
I am sure PRE is legit, that's not my question.

My question is who here has used SS and can post feedback on SS.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^ This is why you got the responses you did. What you said there is just not true.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ This is why you got the responses you did. What you said there is just not true.
Yeah, you're right.

I should have said that while PRE surely is a good supplier, if another supplier is also good (with lower prices) and is not commonly referred to on this board , why not consider them?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What/who is iSARMs Dylan Gemelli?

Gonna google that name now as well.

Edit:
Yeah, i get the reference now, one 5 second look at that board to see it's a joke is all I needed,lol.

If you can lmk any of feedback on SS, I'd appreciate it. A PM would be great, dont need it posted.

And I apologize to PRE, I am not slamming them, my wording was just pooorly conceived, on my part.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never heard of anyone talk about that source here unfortunately!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never heard of anyone talk about that source here unfortunately!
Looks like there is a good reason, unfortunately.

I should have googled them before starting this thread....found feedback about them on reddit, looks lke theyy either underdose products, or put inert actives in.

Sucks, some of their prices are decent.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah.. sadly when it looks too good to be true it often is! you’re gonna go for what then?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah.. sadly when it looks too good to be true it often is! you’re gonna go for what then?
Just clomid from PRE, for now.

Def will be avoiding SS, unless anyone on here (a credible, vet poster) has something positive to say about them, which seems unlikely.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know when you look at my avatar or whatever it's going to show that I'm a new guy or whatever but I've been on this forum for close to a decade now and I have used them plenty of times and believe it or not they are my go-to. There MK biz great as far as I'm concerned. Their stuff is usually dosed high enough that the cost per milligram ratio is better than you're going to find anywhere else and the ostarine GW and MK that I have ran from them we're all good stuff. The GW was the only questionable one but with me that is not surprising although I did have an increase in endurance so I am probably just not the best responder because I tried Sr from a different company and had similar results, not much from it so I believe they are good to go in my book for whatever that's worth. I actually still have some of their Osta in a drawer somewhere and now that I've remembered that I will probably be using it to jump start my newest cycle! :) it's only about a week's worth but whatever. I was kind of hoping I would never see a post about them on here because then they might raise their prices yada yada.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will add that I was skeptical like you guys but took a shot in the dark and ordered the ostarine way back when and now I am happy that I did.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know when you look at my avatar or whatever it's going to show that I'm a new guy or whatever but I've been on this forum for close to a decade now and I have used them plenty of times and believe it or not they are my go-to. There MK biz great as far as I'm concerned. Their stuff is usually dosed high enough that the cost per milligram ratio is better than you're going to find anywhere else and the ostarine GW and MK that I have ran from them we're all good stuff. The GW was the only questionable one but with me that is not surprising although I did have an increase in endurance so I am probably just not the best responder because I tried Sr from a different company and had similar results, not much from it so I believe they are good to go in my book for whatever that's worth. I actually still have some of their Osta in a drawer somewhere and now that I've remembered that I will probably be using it to jump start my newest cycle! :) it's only about a week's worth but whatever. I was kind of hoping I would never see a post about them on here because then they might raise their prices yada yada.
My gurss is you are associated with SS bc a) you are new here and claim ro have been on here for years and b) I googled the company after creating this original thread....feedback on google is almost all negative, except from newer forum posters like yourself.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got to agree it’s always a little funny when someone needs to say on multiple threads that he’s been here for a DECADE(even though no one asked) but you’re not telling what your other accounts are. So you want recognition without telling who you are. Makes little sense to me. Anyways nice to meet you it’s okay if you’re new :)

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My gurss is you are associated with SS bc a) you are new here and claim ro have been on here for years and b) I googled the company after creating this original thread....feedback on google is almost all negative, except from newer forum posters like yourself.
I got to agree it’s always a little funny when someone needs to say on multiple threads that he’s been here for a DECADE(even though no one asked) but you’re not telling what your other accounts are. So you want recognition without telling who you are. Makes little sense to me. Anyways nice to meet you it’s okay if you’re new :)
Not associated w ss in any way. Just saying ive used theur stuff w success b4 i stopped playing w sarms. And my old accounts were "chemjr." And "chemjr". Just added periods. Nit here to prove ****. Only try to help ppl out w the info I have. Sorry uve offended you guys or wtvr i did. Take care.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not associated w ss in any way. Just saying ive used theur stuff w success b4 i stopped playing w sarms. And my old accounts were "chemjr." And "chemjr". Just added periods. Nit here to prove ****. Only try to help ppl out w the info I have. Sorry uve offended you guys or wtvr i did. Take care.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah never mind this. It was my first impression from your first couple posts but since then I’ve seen you’re a good guy with great knowledge I enjoy reading your post

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nah never mind this. It was my first impression from your first couple posts but since then I’ve seen you’re a good guy with great knowledge I enjoy reading your post
Like u too buddy. You, Mathersby, HGP, beau and a few others ive forgotten. My two actuall buddies are no longer on here and moved on to other forums which i also frequent. Anyways, all good. I dont sweat ppl that think im a douche, whatever lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like u too buddy. You, Mathersby, HGP, beau and a few others ive forgotten. My two actuall buddies are no longer on here and moved on to other forums which i also frequent. Anyways, all good. I dont sweat ppl that think im a douche, whatever lol
I’ve been on here for a few years, can attest that his ass has been around here for a good while longer than I care to try to remember.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WHO THE **** IS SS?!?!? I’ve read every damn post in this thread and I can’t find it?!?! Making me nuts!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WHO THE **** IS SS?!?!? I’ve read every damn post in this thread and I can’t find it?!?! Making me nuts!!!
Haha, was thinking the same....

Thing is that whilst raw powders are cheap and the vast vast majority of companies get them from China, mix into liquid (simple and cheap, doing it myself now) they also pay to test what they get which does cost. Plus the costs/risks of reselling grey area products I think it’s far enough what they charge.