Favorite appetite suppressant?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
What is you favorite non-stimulant appetite suppressant?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, you can try hoodia goordini by itself.. Pretty cheap.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife likes the hoodia. bump for more suggestions that work.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
H.E.A.T. Stack by Avant. It's not really a stimulant per se (as opposed to the ECA Stack), but it does give a really clean energetic feeling and can pretty much kill my hunger (when taken on an empty stomach), which is pretty hard to do in my case. :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ectotropin was pretty amazing in its ability to supress my appetite.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find that green tea works very well. I've noticed more appetite suppression from brewed tea than from capped powder.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually there are some very pleasant tasting green tea's out there. My favorite is honey lemon ginseng flavor. I just add a few drops of Crowler's bulk sucralose to sweeten and it's golden.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. Maybe it could be a good idea.. I'll try that because I have the taste of plain green tea, I think I drank too muck, and now, I almost gag at hearing "Green tea" haha

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I found that AMP is a really great appetite suppresant for me. Hoodia was bleh imo. But maybe Hoodia is just something that I don't respond to.

I would give Amp a try...

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
For me it would have to be amp. Besides the focus and energy I recieved off amp, appetite was noticeably supressed.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Ectotropin was pretty amazing in its ability to supress my appetite.
Bump that! I'd be hungry and couldn't wait to eat. Once I started, I couldn't eat even half of what I'd have prepared.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
My favorite appetite suppressant is will power.

I've tried chemical appetite suppressants, and they work for a while, but when I stop taking them, I just want to eat everything in sight.

If you're looking to cut down on your food intake, make a plan, keep a log, and just do it. Don't cheat.

-Tinytoad

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My favorite appetite suppressant is will power.

I've tried chemical appetite suppressants, and they work for a while, but when I stop taking them, I just want to eat everything in sight.

If you're looking to cut down on your food intake, make a plan, keep a log, and just do it. Don't cheat.

-Tinytoad
That's true. Will is more than what you can buy. It's like stop smoking with a patch. Some make it, some don't, just because they don't have enough will power.