Fat burner pill recommendation?

Today's Male

Today's Male

Awards
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a fat burner pill recommendation. First some background: I am 50 years old, 5 ft 11 inches and a somewhat pudgy 215 lbs. I will be going to a wedding the last weekend in July and I NEED to lose weight. I am super busy with work and I have no time to exercise or diet, so I need the strongest OTC fat burner pills out there to melt off the fat. There is going to be a special someone present I NEED to look good for at this event (that's a whole other story LOL) so I'm hoping somebody can recommend a product that will get me shredded with a six pack by the end of July. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We can make suggestions but your goal is quite a bit unrealistic. Nothing otc or even drugs is gonna get someone shredded in 8 weeks unless your already pretty lean and you diet your ass off. I like mitoburn for a non stim, if you can source ephedrine then a good combo 1000mg mitoburn, 10-12.5mg ephedrine and 100-200mg caffine twice a day. Might screw with your sleep a bit. Or you can go with a all in one product with various fat burning ingredients, Im sure there will be some suggestions. I just want to remind you because this seems to be really important to you. Your goal is a big one, its gonna take a solid diet and exercise program to reach that goal. The supplements are tools that supplement your diet and training

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you “have asthma” Brokaid has ephedrine still

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this a troll? How do you not have time to diet, that doesn’t even make sense.

Even if something could do this you literally won’t put in any effort so I doubt it would make much difference.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a lot of great fat loss supplements that can help people burn fat and reach their goals faster.

However, its important for anyone to remember that diet and exercise play a crucial role. I'm not saying that everyone that wants to lose fat has to go on a super strict diet, but they do need to eat better in order to get the best results. And there are people that do lose fat without exercising, but exercising burns calories and will help you reach your goals faster.

Supplements do help - but the better your diet, the more they are able to help us.

When choosing a fat loss product, here are a few questions that people need to ask themselves:
  1. Are they looking for a stimulant or stimulant free fat loss product? Stimulant products aren't for everyone, but they do tend to control appetite better for many people.
  2. Are they looking for one product or a stack of products? This is significant because different products work in different ways.
If I'm only picking one product, it would be Lean Edge because Lean Edge contains 15 ingredients and burns fat through a variety of pathways - which is especially important for people choosing only one product. It is stimulant free.

If I'm only picking 2 products, here would be my choices to add to Lean Edge:
  • If stimulant free, I would stack either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage with Lean Edge. Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage both have 1,000 mg. MitoBurn in them, but have a few differences.
  • If choosing a stimulant, I would go with either Lipo Elite or the new Thermagize XT that is coming out this week.
    • Lipo Elite is great for fat loss, appetite control, and contains MitoBurn that @Smont mentioned above.
    • Thermagize XT - the new version is due out this week and is quite different than the original version. The original version was too strong for some people; the new version has a much smoother cleaner energy feeling and is awesome for appetite control.
Here is a listing of some different fat loss products along with links to write ups and more information.

Stimulant Fat Loss Products:
Stimulant Free Fat Loss Products:
Topical Fat Loss Products:
I hope that this information helps you or others looking to burn fat and learn more about fat loss supplements, whether now or in the future.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My best advice is to get above 6 foot, wear an expensive watch and smell like rich mahogany, she will be all yours.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean Edge Nite Burn by SNS would be a good one to try plus you'll sleep like a baby with this one!

Also take advantage of our memorial day sale of fat burners!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guy he his 🧌 you. Want to be shred for a wedding comme on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this a troll? How do you not have time to diet, that doesn’t even make sense.

Even if something could do this you literally won’t put in any effort so I doubt it would make much difference.
Dude, eating less is very time consuming, plus the produce and the meat Department are on the back side of the grocery store. It takes at least 30 extra secconds to walk back there. Dont nobody got time for all that jazz🚬🍸

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m sure it’s a troll. This was his first post on the forum.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I figured it was a troll, but sometimes I reply to stuff anyway with general information hoping that it may help someone that is reading but doesn't post.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established

seriously ... has time to eat like crap, not enough time to peel a banana, expecting a miracle that will never come to fruition

(pun intended)

JayNY8899

JayNY8899

Awards
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a fat burner pill recommendation. First some background: I am 50 years old, 5 ft 11 inches and a somewhat pudgy 215 lbs. I will be going to a wedding the last weekend in July and I NEED to lose weight. I am super busy with work and I have no time to exercise or diet, so I need the strongest OTC fat burner pills out there to melt off the fat. There is going to be a special someone present I NEED to look good for at this event (that's a whole other story LOL) so I'm hoping somebody can recommend a product that will get me shredded with a six pack by the end of July. Thanks guys.
Lol, are you new to weight lifting and weight loss? There is Not a single OTC supplement that will burn off fat ( unless you are taking some other stuff like Researxh only or not for human consumption, but that’s a different thread lol ) It’s called diet and weight training. No legal supplement will do you any good if you are not eating and training consistently and correctly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it’s usually me that gets caught by the trolls
I'm usually pretty good at spotting them and figured this one was, but tried to provide some useful information anyway.

seriously ... has time to eat like crap, not enough time to peel a banana, expecting a miracle that will never come to fruition

(pun intended)
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time, but I figured this one was a troll.

Sometimes I'll reply anyway if I feel like I can give helpful advice to people that may be reading or following along, but that may not post themselves because I know a lot more people read here than actually post.

Plus, in this case, I know that for every person that is super strict about their diet, there are hundreds that do want to lose fat that are never going to be super strict that may be wondering if there is any use even trying - so I like to try to encourage people that even if they can't or won't be super strict, just do their best to do the best that they can do.

Today's Male

Today's Male

Awards
Lol, are you new to weight lifting and weight loss? There is Not a single OTC supplement that will burn off fat ( unless you are taking some other stuff like Researxh only or not for human consumption, but that’s a different thread lol ) It’s called diet and weight training. No legal supplement will do you any good if you are not eating and training consistently and correctly.
What you're saying very well may be true. At this point I've been looking at websites and bouncing around the various forums looking for ideas. So diet and exercise are a no go at this time. I am a sales rep and my team has been on the road pushing a new billing system to health care companies and medical offices. I'm out the door and in the car super early to start my daily appointments. First meal if the day is usually McDonald's. Second and third meals may be more McDonald's or maybe some Wendy's. Sometimes some pizza. By the time I get home I unwind with a couple of drinks and hit the hay. Just not enough time in the day. I have seen some pop-up ads for diet pills that require no exercise or diet, so I guess I'm going in that direction.

JayNY8899

JayNY8899

Awards
What you're saying very well may be true. At this point I've been looking at websites and bouncing around the various forums looking for ideas. So diet and exercise are a no go at this time. I am a sales rep and my team has been on the road pushing a new billing system to health care companies and medical offices. I'm out the door and in the car super early to start my daily appointments. First meal if the day is usually McDonald's. Second and third meals may be more McDonald's or maybe some Wendy's. Sometimes some pizza. By the time I get home I unwind with a couple of drinks and hit the hay. Just not enough time in the day. I have seen some pop-up ads for diet pills that require no exercise or diet, so I guess I'm going in that direction.
😂 perfect. Sounds like you are on the right path to success. At first I saw your post and it was believable considering how dmb and stpd people are these days , so I dnt put anything past anybody these days lol It’s good to see you have a sense of humor atleast, some satire is nice cause this page is full of nothing but serious people . Personally I highly recommend eating like 20 oxys and going to bed , that may help you and do the rest of the world a favor lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do the cocaine and vodka diet, you wont be able to eat much and you can be more alert for your work day. Basically you do cocaine till your shift ends, grab some mc donalds on the way home and start drinking vodka till you pass out. If you skip the vodka your not going to sleep. If you can make it 8 weeks even the 1 mc donalds meal isint gonna be a Significant amount of calories per day and the lack of micro nutrients will make you waste away even faster. No training, no dieting and No Sleep Till Brooklyn

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could still stack that with mitoburn but skip the ephedrine