Evomuse transdermal comparison?

rphash49

Awards
I'm trying to decide which transdermal product to use on my cut for next month. I'm 5'10 205lbs at 12%bf. I've been bulking for almost a year and I'm ready to cut. I already have just about my entire stack on hand with this being the missing piece. I would really like to see a side by side comparison to see which would be best for my goal assuming they each have a different purpose or is one simply superior to the others?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to decide which transdermal product to use on my cut for next month. I'm 5'10 205lbs at 12%bf. I've been bulking for almost a year and I'm ready to cut. I already have just about my entire stack on hand with this being the missing piece. I would really like to see a side by side comparison to see which would be best for my goal assuming they each have a different purpose or is one simply superior to the others?
I would run Absolutely Abliderated. You could follow that run up with one of the Eviscerates (OG for max effectiveness, Smolder for reduced capsacian, Burn Free for no burn).

None of them are really superior, they just do different things.

rphash49

Awards
Suggestion where to go to see a comparison of what they individually are designed for? I could not find a Evomuse website.....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Suggestion where to go to see a comparison of what they individually are designed for? I could not find a Evomuse website.....
Nutraplanet has the write ups on each

rphash49

Awards
Nutraplanet has the write ups on each
Yes I've seen them.

Simply looking for this:

Ab ab best for ............?
Ab ad best for ............?
Eviscerate best for ............?
Etc.

criticalbench

Legend