EvoMuse - TopMuscle Beta

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I got my hands on one Beta version of Evomuse's TopMuscle which I'm going to run alongside Rebirth and Sustain Alpha once I finish my Dermacrine run, and obviously as a Beta version, it's label-less and has come without application instructions, but was just wondering, do you use daily or would you just use approx 2 or 3 pumps on the training specific muscle on training days only?
Just seeing some conflicting information on application, and looking for a wee bit of advice.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
One pump before training and one pump about six hours later on same body part. For example I use one pump spread over each side of pec delt bicep and tricep equaling two pumps pre workout and then two more pumps later in the day. Same instructions as labelled version.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I got my hands on one Beta version of Evomuse's TopMuscle which I'm going to run alongside Rebirth and Sustain Alpha once I finish my Dermacrine run, and obviously as a Beta version, it's label-less and has come without application instructions, but was just wondering, do you use daily or would you just use approx 2 or 3 pumps on the training specific muscle on training days only?
Just seeing some conflicting information on application, and looking for a wee bit of advice.
I use it for my "upper body" routine. Two pumps pre-workout to each side of body (chest, arms, shoulders, etc.) will be enough. 4 pumps total. It's thick and covers a lot of area.