Evomuse producing any new stock?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing research on HPA Axis manipulation and a few other upgrades
Hey Dsade. When will the new stock hit the UK?

I've recently bought your gut health and honestly I can feel a difference. Just feel overall better. I was never a fan of probiotics. Always thought food was a better option but I know you put out quality products and I thought let's try it.

Looks like a future purchase.

Will you ever make defuse again? It was a holiday saviour lol. I could take the DCP on holiday with me as this helps hinder the extra fat gain does it not? Anytime I've used it anyway my fat % always remains steady. When I stop it I see increases in fat.

Thanks

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade. When will the new stock hit the UK?

I've recently bought your gut health and honestly I can feel a difference. Just feel overall better. I was never a fan of probiotics. Always thought food was a better option but I know you put out quality products and I thought let's try it.

Looks like a future purchase.

Will you ever make defuse again? It was a holiday saviour lol. I could take the DCP on holiday with me as this helps hinder the extra fat gain does it not? Anytime I've used it anyway my fat % always remains steady. When I stop it I see increases in fat.

Thanks
I have this same request as well. I'm missing Defuse greatly since my last remaining bottle ran out. I found it allowed me to indulge more frequently in terms of eating out and occasional drinking/gaming sessions with minimal added girth to the waistline. I'd love to have a chance to purchase more in the not too distant future if a restock is ever in the cards.

plofatayuga

Awards
IIRC Defuse was supposed to get a restock, only for the raws to get stuck in customs limbo. So, maybe someday if somone there decides to do their work?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade. Any new stock of DCP being produced?

Any coming to the UK? I'm looking to stock up on a couple tubs. DCP has been so effective for me. Be great to have a good stash tucked away.