eq, deca cycle

bigsquid

Awards
I just got this recently by chance, so I need to know. What's the best way to do a eq and deca cycle, with a 50ml bottle of eq @ 50mg/ml and 14ml of deca @ 100mg/ml?
My info,
training for 8 yrs.
Thanks for the help.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That would pretty well be just a waste of cycle bro, that isn't enough Deca to do anything but wet the joints a little. That EQ isn't going to do much eather, you need to run at least 400mg weekly for 10 to 12 weeks. you have enough to do 6 weeks. The best you could do is run the EQ at 350 for 7 weeks with the deca at 200mg for 7 weeks. BTW that really isn't enough EQ to counter the deca dick so be prepared. I guess you could get some prorivon (takes care of the deca dick) and you might see some lean gains but why bother? Just wait til you can do a real cycle.

bigsquid

Awards
Thanks for the info. But it's very difficult for me to get gear. I'm lucky I got what I have, would something like M1T or a transdermal be enough to make the cycle worth it?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. But it's very difficult for me to get gear. I'm lucky I got what I have, would something like M1T or a transdermal be enough to make the cycle worth it?
no.

you don't have enough and M1T will only make sure that you are shut down. I would run a fina only cycle first if you must run something. (and anyone can get fina legally). That way you will get some good gains sence you are about 95% likely to be shutdown anyway. or you can run a search on M1T witch by all acounts works good and do a cycle of prohormones (although M1T really isn't a prohormone)

If you can't be talked of using what you have or getting more then run it like I suggested. Just don't be suprised when when you get less then great results.

bigsquid

Awards
I appreciate the help skye. Guess I'll see if I can find something or scrap it. Don't want go through all the pokes and shutdown for nothin.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do what skye suggested and try to find some test. Just run like 500mgs test with 200mgs deca and 200mgs EQ. At least that is what i would do.