Epichaos 100 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Epichaos 100 is a transdermal Epicatechin product.

Epicatechin is a natural muscle builder found in berries, tea and cocoa that also helps with workout recovery. Epichaos 100 may also help with increasing blood flow and to increase antioxidants.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for an enhanced toning effect and improved workout recovery!

Ingredient-features-7.jpg

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like this gets missed as a useful aid in dieting. It's got a stronk nutrient partitioning effect that is worth a second look during the most demanding training phases.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it is someone you might know!! but I don't want to be the one to give that info out~

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Will epichaos affect sleep if taking later in the day?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will epichaos affect sleep if taking later in the day?
I haven't heard or seen anyone mentioning sleep problems associated with Epichaos.

There was literally one person who said that when he takes it in the evening, he still falls asleep as normal, but he finds himself waking up earlier.

ironfiend23

Awards
When do you guys usually notice results kicking in? I was on Ursa at 2-3ML for 3 weeks. I bumped that to 4 for a week and have been on Epi at 2ml with that for a week also. TIA

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for me I know the Ursa is doing work when my face, neck and shoulders start to lean out. then the rest starts to follow.
I always notice it in my traps and shoulders in a few weeks.
Epichaos makes my muscles feel hardened with in a few workouts.

I like the nutrient partitioning effects from continued Epichaos but those effects take more time.

I suppose some of this will be determined by how much body fat you're carrying. I tend to carry the fat around my belly and love handles. the rest stays kind normal even when I am out of shape.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epichaos makes my muscles feel hardened with in a few workouts.
I remember seeing the testimonial video about that effect earlier in this thread. Is that the primary effect? Does it also translate to more strength gains?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember seeing the testimonial video about that effect earlier in this thread. Is that the primary effect? Does it also translate to more strength gains?
a lot of people claim to get stronger and leaner

I personally have never noticed a strength increase, I like it for its GDA like effects and its muscle hardening effects. the stuff has the uncanny ability to make users look like they are running gear.

I have a theory that people might have extreme success running this for a few months followed with a 4-6 week cycle of ArA

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it almost echos the same thing I said above! not sure which thread that is tho

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it almost echos the same thing I said above! not sure which thread that is tho
I tried to send him a message, but I can't, because his profile is set on "private", for some reason.

ironfiend23

Awards
a lot of people claim to get stronger and leaner

I personally have never noticed a strength increase, I like it for its GDA like effects and its muscle hardening effects. the stuff has the uncanny ability to make users look like they are running gear.

I have a theory that people might have extreme success running this for a few months followed with a 4-6 week cycle of ArA
Is ArA ..Arachadonic acid? If so why do you feel that way? Just curious...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
somehow the Epichaos is modulating myostatin or other growth factors, which although not the same, its a similar outcome to using steroids. The maker of ArA says it may be best used as a reset to prime muscle growth after a cycle. so albeit a different route, its behaving in sorts as a cycle. so run EpiChaos for a few months then re-prime the system with ArA. pure speculation, but if he is right my theory may hold some weight.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any possible idea why epicat makes my ibs(c) act up? tried 3 different brands and same result. It’s a shame because I love the stuff lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any possible idea why epicat makes my ibs(c) act up? tried 3 different brands and same result. It’s a shame because I love the stuff lol
It affects you via TD route?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir. it’s been about a year since I’ve tried it. May have to give it another go
Wow!
You may be a one-off, as far as that goes. I've never heard anyone mention that.

Let me know if you try it again.
I'd be interested in seeing how it goes.

(y)

ironfiend23

Awards
Interesting. Alway been wary about ArA because of the inflammation component.

How long is it suggested to run Ursa and Epi? I'm going on week 3 of Ursa at 4ml and Epi at 2 ml with 2ml of triton. Haven't noticed anything crazy yet but may be starting to see some slight recomp effects. I was planning on running for 4 weeks, adding recomp 20 and running another 3-4 before switching to Ursa with hyperion and arimahex at 1 ml

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Alway been wary about ArA because of the inflammation component.

How long is it suggested to run Ursa and Epi? I'm going on week 3 of Ursa at 4ml and Epi at 2 ml with 2ml of triton. Haven't noticed anything crazy yet but may be starting to see some slight recomp effects. I was planning on running for 4 weeks, adding recomp 20 and running another 3-4 before switching to Ursa with hyperion and arimahex at 1 ml
we have some customers who run it for long periods of time. those recomp effects are usually the signs its doing work, how is the diet? are you trying to re-comp ? remind me your goals again. From the way you posted it, it sounds like you are doing or going for a Re-comp diet wise. anyhow I have personally ran 4ml, along side many other products for 16 weeks strait with no issues. just good results.

ironfiend23

Awards
we have some customers who run it for long periods of time. those recomp effects are usually the signs its doing work, how is the diet? are you trying to re-comp ? remind me your goals again. From the way you posted it, it sounds like you are doing or going for a Re-comp diet wise. anyhow I have personally ran 4ml, along side many other products for 16 weeks strait with no issues. just good results.

Ok cool. Going to hit the beach in mid July so I will prob run it until then. Diet is very tight. 40y.o 170 @ 14%bf, 1.-1.25 pro, 50g< C 30< Fat during the week (PSMF style) with a moderate and high day on the weekends to fuel the beginning of the week where my heaviest training day is . Goal is to preserve muscle mass and get to sub 10. I was 7% 2 years ago but lost too much muscle in the process. Work kids and stress brought on a little more smoothness over the past 6 months than I'd like haha.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok cool. Going to hit the beach in mid July so I will prob run it until then. Diet is very tight. 40y.o 170 @ 14%bf, 1.-1.25 pro, 50g< C 30< Fat during the week (PSMF style) with a moderate and high day on the weekends to fuel the beginning of the week where my heaviest training day is . Goal is to preserve muscle mass and get to sub 10. I was 7% 2 years ago but lost too much muscle in the process. Work kids and stress brought on a little more smoothness over the past 6 months than I'd like haha.
Nice!
Looking forward to hearing your results!
💪:cool: