• RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin Gel
Lean Muscle, Endurance, & Performance Gel

XPG-Epicatechin Gel.png

100 mg. Epicatechin per ml
100 ml/100 Servings Per Bottle
10 Grams Epicatechin Per Bottle

Epicatechin Gel is a topical Epicatechin product that contains 100 mg. per ml. (10 grams per bottle) and is available at an incredible price.

Epicatechin Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Improved Recovery
  • Pumps & Muscle Fullness
  • Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidant Properties
What is Epicatechin?
Epicatechin is a bioactive flavanol found in many foods, including dark chocolate and green tea, and is commonly regarded as one of the top rated myostatin inhibiting ingredients on the market.

Myostatin is a protein that is found in skeletal muscle that limits muscle growth. By supporting a reduction in myostatin, Epicatechin supports the facilitation increased levels of follistatin. It is also thought to stimulate mitochondrial biosynthesis and encourage enhanced blood flow and nutrient delivery.

What is Epicatechin commonly used for?
Epicatechin is commonly used to support increases in lean muscle, strength, endurance, pumps, muscle fullness, improved recovery, and more.

Does Epicatechin need to be used as a topical for best results?
No. Epicatechin is a great ingredient when used orally or topically and most people will see great results either way, as long as they are using a top quality Epicatechin product such as Competitive Edge Labs Epi-Plex for oral use or Xtreme Performance Gels Epicatechin Gel for topical use.

Just as there are some people that prefer capsules for convenience, there are others that prefer topicals; and occasionally there are people that do feel that they may get better results from topicals, and there are also some that like to use capsulated epicatechin products like Epi-Plex along with a topical Epicatechin product.

Xtreme Performance Gels lists to our customers and are pleased to present Epicatechin Gel - a high-potency, highly dosed epicatechin product at a great price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin Gel is now available to retailers and is already in transit to both DPS and Flexit Nutrition, and other retailers should be ordering soon.

Epicatechin Gel contains:
  • 100 mg. per ml
  • 100 ml per bottle
  • 10 Grams Epicatechin Per Bottle
And the best part is that you can expect to see it available for an incredible price of around 39.99 per bottle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find it interesting that retailers have reported good sales on XPG Epicatechin Gel over the holiday weekend, but this thread seems to have gotten overshadowed some by the XPG Alpha Gel release.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm tempted to get this and log it.
if u do link it here so we can follow along
XPG makes great carrier love their topicals

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will do. It's on. I got a pretty good deal from dps.
I look forward to hearing how you like it.

It's a great price for an Epicatechin topical.

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who else will have it? DPS does not ship to Canada and Flexit are a bunch of clown!
I'm sorry to hear that it sounds like you've had some bad experiences with Flexit; most people here seem to like them, but I know sometimes when dealing with people from an international shipping perspective, it can be different.

Epicatechin Gel is available to any retailers that would like to carry it; I know that Best Price Nutrition will likely order it.

I'll be glad to ship one to you. PM me what you would like, if there's anything else you would like with it from SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, or Xtreme Performance Gels, and I'll be glad to get you taken care of.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear that it sounds like you've had some bad experiences with Flexit; most people here seem to like them, but I know sometimes when dealing with people from an international shipping perspective, it can be different.

Epicatechin Gel is available to any retailers that would like to carry it; I know that Best Price Nutrition will likely order it.

I'll be glad to ship one to you. PM me what you would like, if there's anything else you would like with it from SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, or Xtreme Performance Gels, and I'll be glad to get you taken care of.
@sns8778 has always set me up with products shipped to Canada. He will take good care of you

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
DPS and Flexit both have Epicatechin Gel available for purchase now.
Thanks, Steve. Very interested. DPS doesn't show dosing information. Can you share that along with how long one bottle lasts? Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Steve. Very interested. DPS doesn't show dosing information. Can you share that along with how long one bottle lasts? Thanks!
I used two pumps everyday after my AM Shower and it lasted about two months, I really this for the best effects I should have also added a late afternoon application.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's the log I just started.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the log I just started.
Nice !

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@baldwanus answered above (thank you).

The bottle recommended dosage is 1 to 2 pumps (1 to 2 ml) twice per day, so it could be anywhere between a 25 and 50 day supply depending on the desired dosage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Almost done with my first bottle, 2nd bottle got here today. Been dosing 3mL ~couple hours pre along with Ursa M-F, and then been using 2mL on my weekend off days.

Can notice a bit of a boost in pump in the gym, and then a pretty sustained fullness feeling hours post. Slight strength boost on some lifts the past ~week and a half, looking forward to some more extended use.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with my first bottle, 2nd bottle got here today. Been dosing 3mL ~couple hours pre along with Ursa M-F, and then been using 2mL on my weekend off days.

Can notice a bit of a boost in pump in the gym, and then a pretty sustained fullness feeling hours post. Slight strength boost on some lifts the past ~week and a half, looking forward to some more extended use.
I've noticed the epicatechin gel doesn't spread as easily as the other gels. It comes out thicker. Just an observation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've noticed the epicatechin gel doesn't spread as easily as the other gels. It comes out thicker. Just an observation.
Every raw material is different in terms of properties, and this is a very high dose per ml of this particular ingredient.

Epicatechin Gel contains:

100 mg. Epicatechin per ml
100 ml/100 servings per bottle
10 grams Epicatechin per bottle

All Xtreme Performance Gels products use the Avant Labs carriers and is customized per product/ingredient, so there is going to be some differences in the thickness of different products based on the respective ingredients.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's certainly more on the gel side vs some of the others being a little more 'lotion-ey', but still goes on easy enough. To spread it out 'evenly' on the skin I'd say it does take up a little more real estate than some of the lotion like ones.