EPI-Andro

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering how low the toxicity of Epi-Andro, and most other Andro's for that matter, is/are couldn't you run it for much longer than the recommended 8-10 weeks?
Maybe use a moderate 500-750mg dose as an oral replacement for TRT gel? Running it with all of the supports and staples obviously.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you want to use it with your trt gel. I wouldn't consider it a replacement , but an add on.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-andro maybe, maybe, I could see as a potential replacement but as dma said, not epiandro. I dont think it would fulfill anywhere near the amount of basic physiological functions youd want of it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please don't utilize two step prohormones in place of trt. Only really test base would be 4 and no one is even sure how much exactly gets converted into test; at least you're aware of the test doses you're getting with your gel. Cycle it and just continue to use your gel if you have it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just an idea, there's a guy who works at my gym who's been taking Olympus Labs' Epi-Andro now for about 5 months straight and he swears by it. His physique is insane, he just looks healthy overall and he says it's improved his mood and day to day life dramatically.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just an idea, there's a guy who works at my gym who's been taking Olympus Labs' Epi-Andro now for about 5 months straight and he swears by it. His physique is insane, he just looks healthy overall and he says it's improved his mood and day to day life dramatically.
Dosage?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to bear in mind is that the awesomeness (or not) of someones physique shouldnt be assessed by what they do in a short window of time; an awesome physique is a longterm venture. He might have an awesome physique despite taking epiandro, not due to it.

Its also quite possible, if he is not taking other undisclosed sh1t, that he is an anomolous responder. Yip, no sh1t its possible. The reason I say this, and am generally skeptical of this anecdote, is that most guys who come on here and use epiandro solo say............................it was underwhelming.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He started at 250mg to stay safe and now he's on 750mg per day.

Something to bear in mind is that the awesomeness (or not) of someones physique shouldnt be assessed by what they do in a short window of time; an awesome physique is a longterm venture. He might have an awesome physique despite taking epiandro, not due to it.

Its also quite possible, if he is not taking other undisclosed sh1t, that he is an anomolous responder. Yip, no sh1t its possible. The reason I say this, and am generally skeptical of this anecdote, is that most guys who come on here and use epiandro solo say............................it was underwhelming.
Oh yeah, he obviously trains his ass off and his diet must be spot on too. But I've known this guy for five years now and he's never gained so much in so little time before. Like, as a trainer he's gotta stay in top shape to get the best clients. I really doubt he's secretly taking anything else in "That" catagory of supplements considering how naturally cautious and he is as a person.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah fair enough, Im not trying to shoot the idea down. Experimentation shouldnt be limited to just the bedroom. Im just dubious about the success rate of trying something like this, it seems like it would be more miss than hit. Compared to your gel, at least.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah fair enough, Im not trying to shoot the idea down. Experimentation shouldnt be limited to just the bedroom. Im just dubious about the success rate of trying something like this, it seems like it would be more miss than hit. Compared to your gel, at least.
The gel isn't working to be honest. I've spoken to my endo countless times over the past few months about the gel loosing effect but they won't increase my dosage or put me back on the injections. Which is why I'm looking into alternatives. And considering how much the Epi-Andro has improved Chris' life and how happy he is it just seems like the best legal way to go

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a link to a blood work based on a epi-andro solo run?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The gel isn't working to be honest. I've spoken to my endo countless times over the past few months about the gel loosing effect but they won't increase my dosage or put me back on the injections. Which is why I'm looking into alternatives. And considering how much the Epi-Andro has improved Chris' life and how happy he is it just seems like the best legal way to go
That sux. Ive read some guys experiencing longterm issues with gels due to the variability of skin enzymes over time. How has your e2 and dht come in last bloods since having issues? I assume your doc has been monitoring, but just curious.

I still genuinely think 4-andro is a safer bet. But, end of day who knows.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sux. Ive read some guys experiencing longterm issues with gels due to the variability of skin enzymes over time. How has your e2 and dht come in last bloods since having issues? I assume your doc has been monitoring, but just curious.

I still genuinely think 4-andro is a safer bet. But, end of day who knows.
My e2 is a little on the higher side, but always has been. My DHT is on the lowwr side and my organs are all pretty much average in terms of health and function.
I've thought and looked in to 4-Andro but I'd rather not risk the slightly higher estrogen conversion rate considering how my e2 is already slightly higher than where I'd like it to be.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My e2 is a little on the higher side, but always has been. My DHT is on the lowwr side and my organs are all pretty much average in terms of health and function.
I've thought and looked in to 4-Andro but I'd rather not risk the slightly higher estrogen conversion rate considering how my e2 is already slightly higher than where I'd like it to be.
Do you use an AI?

If your heart, or head, is stuck on trying a new approach then thats the route you need to go, if only to rule that option out due to curiosity.

Its obviously disappointing your endo isnt listening to your feedback. I could second-guess his motovations, but if your bloods somehow reflect or support your subjective experiences, its poor service for him to ignore that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a link to a blood work based on a epi-andro solo run?
I doubt anyone would run a lab using epiandro solo, there would be no point. You definitely cannot use this to replace TRT, but it can be used in conjunction with TRT and you would very likely see much larger benefits than someone not on TRT. For me, it was pretty dramatic and strength went through the roof and alpha was almost too much. The down side was that I was getting short of breath and saw in increase in heart rate, so my cardio levels went down and I can't afford that. Give and take.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you use an AI?

If your heart, or head, is stuck on trying a new approach then thats the route you need to go, if only to rule that option out due to curiosity.

Its obviously disappointing your endo isnt listening to your feedback. I could second-guess his motovations, but if your bloods somehow reflect or support your subjective experiences, its poor service for him to ignore that.
When I was on the TRT injections I was prescribed an AI alongside it, but when they dropped me onto the gel they stopped the AI too. So I've been using Ar1macare Pro since I've been on the gel because my emotions kinda went out of whack with the initial gel dose and no AI.
She won't increase my dose or put me back on injections because she thinks I'm too young. Honestly, she doesn't listen to anything I say to her and over here (UK) you can't swap/pick and choose who you get to see medically.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt anyone would run a lab using epiandro solo, there would be no point. You definitely cannot use this to replace TRT, but it can be used in conjunction with TRT and you would very likely see much larger benefits than someone not on TRT. For me, it was pretty dramatic and strength went through the roof and alpha was almost too much. The down side was that I was getting short of breath and saw in increase in heart rate, so my cardio levels went down and I can't afford that. Give and take.
I'll stick with my gel for now too. If I do go for the Epi I'll have to play around with different doses of each to see which works best for me. There's going to be a lot of trial and error but anything has got to feel better than how I'm feeling now.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nac
My gel comes in 5gram sachets, each containing 50mg of Testosterone. Am I right in thinking that if I do one sachet per day I'll be getting 350mg of testosterone per week, or is it a lot lower due to it being transdermal?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nac
My gel comes in 5gram sachets, each containing 50mg of Testosterone. Am I right in thinking that if I do one sachet per day I'll be getting 350mg of testosterone per week, or is it a lot lower due to it being transdermal?
Assume youll be getting approx 15% absorption, as per the studies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Side note.
If the gel is loosing effects on you and your Endo or Dr. Will not work with you on fixing the issue then it's time to look for a new Endo/dr

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That explains SO much!
Thanks man
Id just add, dont read too much into the raw numbers. For one, the pharmacokinetic profile of the gel is quite different to that of IM; both will have pros and cons. And secondly, a 15% absorption would give plasma concentration very similiar to what youd see through natural production (which is 5-10mg test per day).

chrisgonza7

Awards
He started at 250mg to stay safe and now he's on 750mg per day.

Oh yeah, he obviously trains his ass off and his diet must be spot on too. But I've known this guy for five years now and he's never gained so much in so little time before. Like, as a trainer he's gotta stay in top shape to get the best clients. I really doubt he's secretly taking anything else in "That" catagory of supplements considering how naturally cautious and he is as a person.
I'm really interested in this long epi-andro cycle, as I'm considering adding epi-andro in conjunction with my TRT indefinetely. Did your friend plan to run epi-andro indefinetely? Is he on some sort of TRT dose to combat epi-andro suppression? Currently 2.5 months in on 300mg Epi-andro daily (started at 100mg and worked way up every 2 weeks or so). Does he feel peaks and troughs between doses? I notice acute changes in mood and energy about 20-30min after taking 100mg doses. I believe I have low DHT conversion (5alpha reductase deficiency) which contributed to the symptoms I experienced before TRT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm really interested in this long epi-andro cycle, as I'm considering adding epi-andro in conjunction with my TRT indefinetely. Did your friend plan to run epi-andro indefinetely? Is he on some sort of TRT dose to combat epi-andro suppression? Currently 2.5 months in on 300mg Epi-andro daily (started at 100mg and worked way up every 2 weeks or so). Does he feel peaks and troughs between doses? I notice acute changes in mood and energy about 20-30min after taking 100mg doses. I believe I have low DHT conversion (5alpha reductase deficiency) which contributed to the symptoms I experienced before TRT.
He did the cycle 2 years ago. Its from 2017 lol

chrisgonza7

Awards
He did the cycle 2 years ago. Its from 2017 lol
Ahaha I know. Slims seems to still be an active member though so I thought he might still be in touch w the trainer.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I didn't see this man, the new forum layout doesn't agree with my phone.

He ran 750mg of Epi-Andro every day for months on end, at least a year to my knowledge. He added 1-Andro every now and again, but no TRT as far as I know. He seemed perfectly fine and still on a life hype last time I saw him (February this year)