Energized Aminos - OOS at DPS

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Got my wife to try the mango tea flavor and she is hooked. At the same time, DPS has been out of stock for that flavor for what feels like month and is now out of the other two also. Any idea on a restock ETA for them?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my wife to try the mango tea flavor and she is hooked. At the same time, DPS has been out of stock for that flavor for what feels like month and is now out of the other two also. Any idea on a restock ETA for them?
@sns8778 can give an update

i myself love the stuff .. i am stocked up for all of this year .. picked up from $16-17/tub .. me & the wife drink it daily ..hopefully get it restock

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that she is pleased with it.

We are out of stock on it and doing our best to get it back in stock as quick as we can.

Industry wide, the flavored powder situation is a mess. Some of the contract manufacturers have 24 week lead times on flavored powders right now. We had to change from the original one we were using bc of their lead times and then got set up with a new one, went thru all the flavor matching, and dang if the same thing didn't happen. Right now, we're in the process of flavor sampling approval with 2 new places to try to get it back in stock as soon as possible.

Edit... PS.... tell her I'm sorry and that as soon as we get these back in, we're going to release a couple new flavors of it and I'll be glad to send her one of the new ones to try for the inconvenience if you can remind me when you see us release them :)

B

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does the same apply to focus xt? I love mixing mango tea energized aminos with mango pineapple focus xt but that also has been out of stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does the same apply to focus xt? I love mixing mango tea energized aminos with mango pineapple focus xt but that also has been out of stock.
The Little Green Mango Pineapple flavor is the only flavor of Focus XT that we are out of at the moment.
I'm hoping we'll have flavor matching done and have it running at the new place before we run out of the other flavors but never know for sure.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I'm really glad that she is pleased with it.

We are out of stock on it and doing our best to get it back in stock as quick as we can.

Industry wide, the flavored powder situation is a mess. Some of the contract manufacturers have 24 week lead times on flavored powders right now. We had to change from the original one we were using bc of their lead times and then got set up with a new one, went thru all the flavor matching, and dang if the same thing didn't happen. Right now, we're in the process of flavor sampling approval with 2 new places to try to get it back in stock as soon as possible.

Edit... PS.... tell her I'm sorry and that as soon as we get these back in, we're going to release a couple new flavors of it and I'll be glad to send her one of the new ones to try for the inconvenience if you can remind me when you see us release them :)
You guys are solid (y), must be that Virginia water. Completely understand the fvckery that's going on with your manufacturers. We'll "patiently" wait for restock and will keep an eye out for those new flavors to hit shelves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys are solid (y), must be that Virginia water. Completely understand the fvckery that's going on with your manufacturers. We'll "patiently" wait for restock and will keep an eye out for those new flavors to hit shelves.
Ha. I checked and see that you're from VA yourself. Cool. We're on the VA/NC line.

We're open to new flavor suggestions too. I'm debating on some unique ones like Pink Grapefruit, Berry Lemonade, Blueberry Lavender, or Strawberry Mint. Even thought about trying to do a cold brewed coffee flavor.