Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the best brain function cognitive skills supplement that i have ever used and i've used plenty...i was prescribed aricept for mild vascular dementia several years ago. since starting endoamp i've stopped the aricept. i've used other popular products in conjunction with ENDOAMP but none of them have come close to effects i get from ENDOAMP....it is in my opinion the GOAT of nootropics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can this be used continuously?
i've been on it continuosly for over 2 years now in place of prescribed aricept.

i strongly recommend, it has treated me really well. :)

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to have to try it. My memory seems to be really slipping this last year or two (I'm fixing to be 51.)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to try it. My memory seems to be really slipping this last year or two (I'm fixing to be 51.)
i'm 63 and was diagnosed with mild vascular dementia and prescribed aricept [aricept is 1st line treatment for alzheimers], the aricept came with awful headaches that were debilitating. my scores on the yearly test were much improved this year since using endoamp daily for last 2 years...i can't guarantee that it will work so well for you---i can only give my testimony of how well it has worked for me

and as a added bonus instead of giving sides like prescription meds, ENDOAMP has a ton of health benefits along with being excellent for brain health.

you don't see many reviews here at AM, but go to the iconic formulations site and look at the great reviews there--every single review on the site is from verified buyers--when you a product buy from iconic formulations after around 2 weeks or so you will be sent a email asking you to review the product-this is the only way you can review products on the site....i know this because even though i am a iconic rep i spend a LOT of my own money on the products--and this is TRUTH!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you haven’t picked up bottles of it yet, hit off myself or T for a discount code. Chef is mine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you haven’t picked up bottles of it yet, hit off myself or T for a discount code. Chef is mine.
absolutely...make sure you get that 20% discount--every buck counts these days!!! :)

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys!! Just placed a huge order @DPS with a bunch of IF stuff(just not Endoamp Max) but I'll go to their site and order a few bottles of Endoamp Max to try out!! Thanks!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys!! Just placed a huge order @DPS with a bunch of IF stuff(just not Endoamp Max) but I'll go to their site and order a few bottles of Endoamp Max to try out!! Thanks!!
thank YOU!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how you liking the endoamp max?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So far so good!!! I'm taking quit a bit of stuff at the moment but I'm feeling mentally alert and focused!! It's usually very hard to do offshore with my sleeping habits but I feel very alert in a good way. Hard to explain but I certainly like it!
how you liking the endoamp max?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far so good!!! I'm taking quit a bit of stuff at the moment but I'm feeling mentally alert and focused!! It's usually very hard to do offshore with my sleeping habits but I feel very alert in a good way. Hard to explain but I certainly like it!
thanks for the update....how long are you offshore for?

you on a tuna boat?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a Sr. Subsea Engineer working on a deepwater offshore rig in the Gulf of Mexico. I do catch a lot of Tuna at work though!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a Sr. Subsea Engineer working on a deepwater offshore rig in the Gulf of Mexico. I do catch a lot of Tuna at work though!!
Easily found protein. A great choice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very interesting...i had a uncle who years ago got badly injured on a offshore oil rig-he died several years ago...i spent close to 8 years in the navy, aircraft carrier and helo carrier lph...i had several friends who went merchant marines after the navy.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
very interesting...i had a uncle who years ago got badly injured on a offshore oil rig-he died several years ago...i spent close to 8 years in the navy, aircraft carrier and helo carrier lph...i had several friends who went merchant marines after the navy.
Sorry to hear about your Uncle- I spend half my life on the water but my career has treated me well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about your Uncle- I spend half my life on the water but my career has treated me well!
it was around 35 maybe even 40 years ago when he got hurt during foul weather--i would expect that safety precautions are much better now than back then...he got a really nice settlement and he and my aunt bought a ranch in arkansas and raised appalachian hoses and she went to work at one of the 1st walmarts--she got a bunch of stocks as bonuses and when she retired and cashed them in she was quite wealthy.

good luck and stay safe!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulations president day sale...save 30% site wide

if you haven't tried it now is a great time to give endoamp max a try.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
iconic formulations president day sale...save 30% site wide

if you haven't tried it now is a great time to give endoamp max a try.
30% off is time to stock up.