• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I even look at letro and my joints start to crack haha

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Well the results came in! And yall were right about my doc unfortunately... after 3 months of letro 2.5mg every 3 days, my test went from about 350 to about 500(but i suspect my test would of been a little higher, night before my lab work i had terrible sleep and and had my labs late in the afternoon). So then i started to express my concerns about joint pain and libido, he said "ohhhh, i don't think its from the letro. I said no, not directly, but having low estro can cause those symptoms. So that's when i asked about my estradiol numbers, he said "i don't know, i didn't order that in your lab work". SMH.

So that's when i asked him about chlomid. Short story short, he said ok. We can try 25mg ed. And yes, he has estradiol on ny bloodwork for next visit 😀

But yall were right, libido and joints aren't doing so hot. The worst by far is shoulder day. "Snap pop crackle".

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Ill post the actual labs tonight, gotta log into my henry ford chart and get a screen shot.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well the results came in! And yall were right about my doc unfortunately... after 3 months of letro 2.5mg every 3 days, my test went from about 350 to about 500(but i suspect my test would of been a little higher, night before my lab work i had terrible sleep and and had my labs late in the afternoon). So then i started to express my concerns about joint pain and libido, he said "ohhhh, i don't think its from the letro. I said no, not directly, but having low estro can cause those symptoms. So that's when i asked about my estradiol numbers, he said "i don't know, i didn't order that in your lab work". SMH.

So that's when i asked him about chlomid. Short story short, he said ok. We can try 25mg ed. And yes, he has estradiol on ny bloodwork for next visit 😀

But yall were right, libido and joints aren't doing so hot. The worst by far is shoulder day. "Snap pop crackle".
Are you going to stay on Letro and add the Clomid, or switch from Letro to Clomid? If you're ending the Letro, then I suggest tapering it down slowly to try and avoid an estrogen rebound.

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Are you going to stay on Letro and add the Clomid, or switch from Letro to Clomid? If you're ending the Letro, then I suggest tapering it down slowly to try and avoid an estrogen rebound.
Prob not gonna take both meds. Thanks for the tapering advice, ill try that out.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was prescribed ralox for two reasons;

A) Gyno I got from an early cycle in my early twenties that flared up like crazy out of nowhere (haven’t used hormones in years)

B)blood work
Free T is 42.9pg/ml
Available 90ng/dl
Total 329ng/dl

Been taking 60mg daily for 45 days. Gyno is almost 90% gone and anecdotally speaking I FEEL great. Lost a little weight but we train a lot with work too.

I wasn’t ready to go the TRT route, so we went with ralox for the two fold help.