Enclomiphene at 18

JD_25D25

Awards
I made the retarded decision to take enclomiphene at 18 since I felt behind from other people. My dosing was at 25 mg a day dmso liquid everyday for about two weeks. I’m stopping immediately since I learned I still have a little growth plate room left. It also gave me super high bp and a limp dick which is rlly bad lmao. Will I be ok or has the already affected my growth plates?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be fine might take a a week or so to feel normal. Also pretty sure estrogen closes growth plates. A serm takes its place on the receptor and prevents estrogen from binding. It is selective so not sure how well it binds to bone or whatever. Never looked into weather it could close or keep growth plates open. Just don't mess with it anymore and you should be fine. Also what was the point of dmso? Enclomephine works fine orally. Also that was a weird choice to increase height. Their are a few ways to do it that I beleive would work. Lol No way I'm playing mad scientist and giving recommendations on such things.

JD_25D25

Awards
Should be fine might take a a week or so to feel normal. Also pretty sure estrogen closes growth plates. A serm takes its place on the receptor and prevents estrogen from binding. It is selective so not sure how well it binds to bone or whatever. Never looked into weather it could close or keep growth plates open. Just don't mess with it anymore and you should be fine. Also what was the point of dmso? Enclomephine works fine orally. Also that was a weird choice to increase height. Their are a few ways to do it that I beleive would work. Lol No way I'm playing mad scientist and giving recommendations on such things.
It wasn’t for height it was for test. Liquid was the only source I could find

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I very much doubt being on for 2 weeks anything negative will have occurred.

Enclo isn’t going to help you in any way putting on size etc when you’re a healthy 18 year old.

Eat more & train with more intensity.

JD_25D25

Awards
I very much doubt on 2 weeks anything negative will have occured.

Enclo isn’t going to help you in any way putting on size etc when you’re a healthy 18 year old.

Eat more & train with more intensity.
Is it gonna affect puberty for me since I’m also a late bloomer? I know it’s only 2 weeks but still kinda worried

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
No dude you’ll be fine.

You’re at the perfect age to shape your body how you want & can do it naturally.

Dial in your nutrition , your gym work & your recovery. You dont need to be messing around with hormones, ever. You’ll seriously regret it later in life

Honestly I just feel social media has warped your brain into thinking you need to look like Sam Sulek at 18, it’s a load of bullshit.

Good luck!

JD_25D25

Awards
No dude you’ll be fine.

You’re at the perfect age to shape your body how you want & can do it naturally.

Dial in your nutrition , your gym work & your recovery. You dont need to be messing around with hormones, ever. You’ll seriously regret it later in life

Honestly I just feel social media has warped your brain into thinking you need to look like Sam Sulek at 18, it’s a load of bullshit.

Good luck!
Thanks man, appreciate the reply. A lot of people have said similar so knowing that I’ve stopped before any damage can be done is reassuring.

jaeger01

Awards
Yep you're fine, just talk to us in the future before you get any more ideas like that and we'll set you straight

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep you're fine, just talk to us in the future before you get any more ideas like that and we'll set you straight
He might want to get that puberty looked at, though.... 18 years old would be concerning to me.

JD_25D25

Awards
Thanks man. Really helpful and glad to have people to listen. Others are not so nice when they hear it.

jaeger01

Awards
You mean you’re saying I should’ve already gone through it? Yeah probably
18 is definitely the tail of the curve but not unheard of. Ever talked to your primary care doc or an endocrinologist about this?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Really helpful and glad to have people to listen. Others are not so nice when they hear it.
Whether you think my comment was nice or not, I was serious.

Live your life as you wish, but if you ask for advice, it'll probably show up.
:)

JD_25D25

Awards
18 is definitely the tail of the curve but not unheard of. Ever talked to your primary care doc or an endocrinologist about this?
The doc never mentioned anything about it being unusual. My test levels were in the normal range like 400 or something when I got bloodwork when I was 17 so not sure. I would think he would say something if they were so idk

JD_25D25

Awards
Whether you think my comment was nice or not, I was serious.

Live your life as you wish, but if you ask for advice, it'll probably show up.
Yeah I know. I also went to Reddit lmao but on there I got completely ripped and I’m not sure if they were trying to mess with me or what but they basically told me I’m screwed and I won’t fully develop into a man now.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I know. I also went to Reddit lmao but on there I got completely ripped and I’m not sure if they were trying to mess with me or what but they basically told me I’m screwed and I won’t fully develop into a man now.
Well (honestly) ... There's two sides to it. The Reddit guys ripped you.
But sometimes when people go on websites to ask sensitive questions, they're trolling. It's possible that some of them thought you were trolling.

But Seriously .... Reddit is... I highly recommend not taking advice from Reddit.

JD_25D25

Awards
Well (honestly) ... There's two sides to it. The Reddit guys ripped you.
But sometimes when people go on websites to ask sensitive questions, they're trolling.

But Seriously .... Reddit is... I highly recommend not taking advice from Reddit.

Yeah lesson learned for sure. It was kinda in the heat of the moment and I was just looking for answers. Getting completely limp and then my bp going through the roof made me freak out but now I know not to **** around with this stuff. Had no idea that the test would convert to estradiol that much.

JD_25D25

Awards
Do you know how long it might take for levels to return to normal and I grow facial hair at a normal rate?

jaeger01

Awards
Do you know how long it might take for levels to return to normal and I grow facial hair at a normal rate?
The enclo effects will probably decline for a week or two. As for facial hair growth, that's determined by DHT aka puberty progression and shouldn't be negatively affected by enclo. It's common for guys to be able to grow gradually more facial hair as they get well into their 20s. My advice: really learn how to diet and train properly for muscle growth if you want to seem more masculine. Put your time and attention into that and don't fret about the genetics you've been given.

JD_25D25

Awards
The enclo effects will probably decline for a week or two. As for facial hair growth, that's determined by DHT aka puberty progression and shouldn't be negatively affected by enclo. It's common for guys to be able to grow gradually more facial hair as they get well into their 20s. My advice: really learn how to diet and train properly for muscle growth if you want to seem more masculine. Put your time and attention into that and don't fret about the genetics you've been given.
Ok, from taking the enclo I’ve started to grow an insane amount of facial hair really quickly which had almost never happened before so I was wondering.

jaeger01

Awards
Ok, from taking the enclo I’ve started to grow an insane amount of facial hair really quickly which had almost never happened before so I was wondering.
Huh. I suppose if enclo increased your test more of it would convert to DHT which maaaybe could increase facial hair growth. But not worth it for that effect alone. A simple biotin supplement works to increase my hair growth rate when I want to.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, just be happy you look youthful. I was very baby faced at 18, I only stopped getting ID'd when I was 28. So while it might be annoying now, you reap the benefits later in life. I'm 35 now and people still think im in my late 20's. Its a massive blessing so just embrace it!

I was also only 130lbs at 18 at 6ft1, very skinny. Up to 185 now, so you will put on weight eventually, just keep the training up and eat as much as you can. Hormones and steroids might be a quick fix but its not worth it and youll most likely lose everything you gain once you stop anyway

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always max out your natural potential and base with food, some natty supps (creatine, protein, etc) and very hard training.
I trained natty for 38 yrs before jumping on real TRT at age 50. (I'm off of it right now for some prostate concerns).
I always had high levels as a natty, at age 40 I tested at 700+.

You'll be fine and don't worry about others (or if youre behind), be the best "you".

JD_25D25

Awards
Honestly, just be happy you look youthful. I was very baby faced at 18, I only stopped getting ID'd when I was 28. So while it might be annoying now, you reap the benefits later in life. I'm 35 now and people still think im in my late 20's. Its a massive blessing so just embrace it!

I was also only 130lbs at 18 at 6ft1, very skinny. Up to 185 now, so you will put on weight eventually, just keep the training up and eat as much as you can. Hormones and steroids might be a quick fix but its not worth it and youll most likely lose everything you gain once you stop anyway
Right now I’m 6’1 and 170lbs but I look skinny as hell.

jaeger01

Awards
Right now I’m 6’1 and 170lbs but I look skinny as hell.
Do you have an estimate of your body fat percentage? Honestly those stats are totally normal for an 18yo metabolism. And you have soooo many years of good muscle building youthfulness ahead of you!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The doc never mentioned anything about it being unusual. My test levels were in the normal range like 400 or something when I got bloodwork when I was 17 so not sure. I would think he would say something if they were so idk
what led to getting bloodwork done at 17?

FWIW my pops in his 60s can't grow as thick a beard as I can and he's Alpha AF. dude grew up on every man sport there was and I think despite my 25 years as a gym rat he still has bigger arms than me.

your brain is warped my dude
well I'm not sure if I would have put it quite like that lol but it does seem like it's OK to take a chill pill in this scenario. I'm not sure I understand why you think you're a late bloomer in the puberty region, I mean you're here... you got drive, you got desire to build. Use it and keep at it. just keep working hard, I'm 41 now and finally have the physique (almost) I've been chasing since I was 16. takes time to build.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Skinny compared to who? juiced up influencers? 170 at 18 definitely isn't skinny, your brain is warped my dude
I only got on social media recently and wow what a train wreck it is. The fitness influencers are the absolute worst. You have a bunch of juiced up guys claiming they are natural and selling dogshit products, and then a bunch of kids on gear who look like they lifted for 6 months giving advice on "safe" or "side effect free" cycles. And don't get me started on the Sam Sulek influencers eating 6 donuts and a gallon of chocolate milk for breakfast. It's hard to believe with all of the technology, new research studies on exercise and dieting, etc., that have happened over the last 20 years, and yet it was easier to get more quality information when I was younger because it wasn't obfuscated by all the bad information and crappy influencers out there.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I’m very glad it wasn’t around when I was 18, I definitely would have been easily influenced and probably ended up running some sarms etc and messing up my hormones.

Social media is a scary place these days

JD_25D25

Awards
what led to getting bloodwork done at 17?

FWIW my pops in his 60s can't grow as thick a beard as I can and he's Alpha AF. dude grew up on every man sport there was and I think despite my 25 years as a gym rat he still has bigger arms than me.

well I'm not sure if I would have put it quite like that lol but it does seem like it's OK to take a chill pill in this scenario. I'm not sure I understand why you think you're a late bloomer in the puberty region, I mean you're here... you got drive, you got desire to build. Use it and keep at it. just keep working hard, I'm 41 now and finally have the physique (almost) I've been chasing since I was 16. takes time to build.
I got the bloodwork done because I felt like I had low test especially since I’m a late bloomer and I was not getting facial hair like any of the other guys. Doctors said it was normal tho

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got the bloodwork done because I felt like I had low test especially since I’m a late bloomer and I was not getting facial hair like any of the other guys. Doctors said it was normal tho
Race and genetics also play a portion in this. Do you have hair on your balls and arm pit? Not everyone gets full facial hair...

JD_25D25

Awards
Race and genetics also play a portion in this. Do you have hair on your balls and arm pit? Not everyone gets full facial hair...
Yeah everywhere but after taking that 2 weeks of enclo at 25mg facial hair started happening like crazy. Not sure if it’s gonna continue now that I’m stopping but either way the cons outweigh the pros.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh well I assumed that since growth plates still open I wasn’t done. Not sure tbh. Just hoping nothing got messed up bc of the enclo
I'm far from an expert on literally anything in this thread, but from personal experience, I still had growth plates in my feet when I joined the army at 21, but was shaving in 5th grade, so 10-11 years old, since we are using that as a reference for puberty. Hell, I have friends my age (34) that still have smooth faces.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Made it sound like your balls haven't dropped... at 18 I'd see a problem if not. You doctor brushed it off. Not all people are giga chad's with full beards I'm sure you aging just fine.

I don't like the social media pushing an unrealistic portrayal of a normal kid around your age. There is nothing wrong with you bud. You're in your prime to grow naturally, take advantage. You won't have another chance.

JD_25D25

Awards
Made it sound like your balls haven't dropped... at 18 I'd see a problem if not. You doctor brushed it off. Not all people are giga chad's with full beards I'm sure you aging just fine.

I don't like the social media pushing an unrealistic portrayal of a normal kid around your age. There is nothing wrong with you bud. You're in your prime to grow naturally, take advantage. You won't have another chance.

yeah I deleted tiktok and am just gonna work on avoiding that ****. It’s getting much more common now, I know some guys who have injected test on purpose when I know for a fact that that will definitely screw their levels over for possibly awhile

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah I deleted tiktok and am just gonna work on avoiding that ****. It’s getting much more common now, I know some guys who have injected test on purpose when I know for a fact that that will definitely screw their levels over for possibly awhile
Best wishes to you man. I understand the temptation now with being fixated on other people and wishing to be something portrayed. You're you. You're at the prime of your life. Take some creatine, whey, eat, and lift. You will 1000% progress and change your figure.

JD_25D25

Awards
Best wishes to you man. I understand the temptation now with being fixated on your people with other people and wishing to be something portrayed. You're you. You're at the prime of your life. Take some creatine, whey, eat, and lift. You will 1000% progress and change your figure.
Thanks man, that’s inspiring and it’s nice to have someone to take advice from. My dad died last year so I’ve been kinda figuring everything out slowly

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks man, that’s inspiring and it’s nice to have someone to take advice from. My dad died last year so I’ve been kinda figuring everything out slowly
I'm sorry for that man. Mine passed when I was an 11 yo myself, I can definitely relate.... Remember he's still watching over you. Make him proud.

JD_25D25

Awards
Is it normal to get super depressed after stopping cause estrogen is so high?

jaeger01

Awards
Mood swings are common after stopping anything that affects hormones. Hang in there, do things that energize you as best you can, and see if it improves over the next week.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Enclomiphene is a S.elective E.strogen R.eceptor M.odulator acronym serm. Truthfully you should feel similar off or on with only taking it for two weeks. You can have high estrogen on a serm. Your enclo may have been clomid which does cause emotional sides in many, myself included.. but even the zuclomid isomer takes multiple weeks to build up. Chill. It'll pass next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
PowerHouse555 Peptide/Research 40
Anabolics 18
Invulnerabledr Anabolics 63
Supplements 12