Enclomiféne and Epiandro.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey,

I would like make in short cycle wiht Enclomiféne.

And make: 8.5 or 12.5 mg ( 0.5 appx or 1 ml) at the morning.
And Epi andro 150 or 300 mg. for 17 PM

4 Week

i wonder if there is a conflict between Enclo and Epi.

May be i do add with Demacrine or AET ?

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If transdermal ok. If oral…no. In my opinion 600mgs a day is the lowest epiandro should be run. It’s good but it’s not that strong. A lot of people run it in the 800-1000mg range.

Oh is oral from StanoPlex !

right 2 Caps so...

No source like 4andro ?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm confused... why are you running epiandro with enclomiphene? Is this some new trend I don't know about?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm confused... why are you running epiandro with enclomiphene? Is this some new trend I don't know about?
No, it's the same old **** where ppl keep trying to reinvent the wheel. No1 wants to pin or get shutdown but they wanna use steroids so they try to take a serm on cycle with a mild compound. It's foolish to be honest. There's a few scenarios where it has "worked" on paper but I've yet to see someone run a cycle with a serm where they got results, look like they ran a cycle and it maintained there normal test production. It only will potentially work with low doses of weak compounds. The problem is low doses of weak compounds for 4 to 6 weeks won't massively tank a lot of people's test in the first place so what are we even measuring to know if it's working?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, it's the same old **** where ppl keep trying to reinvent the wheel. No1 wants to pin or get shutdown but they wanna use steroids so they try to take a serm on cycle with a mild compound. It's foolish to be honest. There's a few scenarios where it has "worked" on paper but I've yet to see someone run a cycle with a serm where they got results, look like they ran a cycle and it maintained there normal test production. It only will potentially work with low doses of weak compounds. The problem is low doses of weak compounds for 4 to 6 weeks won't massively tank a lot of people's test in the first place so what are we even measuring to know if it's working?
I agree. It seems like a waste of a SERM. At least run some 1-andro with the epiandro and run the SERM after. I'm not sure what someone is expecting from 300mgs of epiandro and enclomiphene for 4 weeks...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree. It seems like a waste of a SERM. At least run some 1-andro with the epiandro and run the SERM after. I'm not sure what someone is expecting from 300mgs of epiandro and enclomiphene for 4 weeks...
They don't want to pct either. That's another part of the "point" no needles, no suppression, no pct, just gains. It's a pipe dream

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight loss in the form of wallet reduction 👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weight loss in the form of wallet reduction 👍
Pretty much, I completely understand the attraction to the idea. But it's not a new idea. It's Bern going on for like 10 years. Hyde made a good point one day about this. Say it works for a few orals, we'll what do you do after you run 2 or 3 oral only cycles. You run out of room to build yiur cycles. We all know that if you only do oral only cycles you put on some size for 4 to 6 weeks and 4 to 6 weeks later you go back to normal. So yiur just spinning yiur wheels.

But the idea that it's gonna keep working and you will keep progressing without complications or consequences is crazy. No needles, no sides, no shutdown, no pct. Just gains.

That's like thinking your gonna go to the bar, but you don't wanna spend any money on food or drinks, and you wanna get drunk and get laid so I'm gonna find a girl that wants to pay for my food and drinks and blow me after, oh and I don't want a hangover, or a relationship.

You might get lucky once lol

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey,

It's just an idea to do. Not a founded project.

Remember I don't want to bloat. I'm just trying to get a good fit. Why not a slight increase in muscle. And I'm not on test

The idea of making EPi and Enclo, was just for the maintenance of enclosure on this cycle of EPI. I was planning to add LGD on a longer cycle of 5 weeks.

This is the first time I've used Enclo

yes the good old 1-andro with the epiandro and a better route. But not without 4 andfro for me because of lethargy.

Maybe I should use LGD+ PPE (+5 weeks) and only enclosure for the last few weeks