ECA Rauwolscine

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I know you can get ECY stack

but could I use rauwolscine instead of Yohimbine?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes , I just used it about six weeks

theres different rauwolscines so this is where i get confused and how potent they are. Better safe than sorry so I just took one capsule

ive taken 3-4 before back in 2012, that said it was a different rauwolscine

more information needs to come out about how rauwolscine works and on what brain chemicals, like caffiene works on adenosine. ephedrine works on dopamine and noradrenaline. Furthermore, the differences in names and what they mean

example I was looking at company that sells rauwolfia vomitoria and another rauwolscine serpentina since both of these are sold as alpha yohimbine, how do they differ because they are different names altogether. There are other names ive used as well, from the guy that brought it to the "bodybuilding market" , many of you know him from this forum

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes , I just used it about six weeks

theres different rauwolscines so this is where i get confused and how potent they are. Better safe than sorry so I just took one capsule

ive taken 3-4 before back in 2012, that said it was a different rauwolscine

more information needs to come out about how rauwolscine works and on what brain chemicals, like caffiene works on adenosine. ephedrine works on dopamine and noradrenaline. Furthermore, the differences in names and what they mean

example I was looking at company that sells rauwolfia vomitoria and another rauwolscine serpentina since both of these are sold as alpha yohimbine, how do they differ because they are different names altogether. There are other names ive used as well, from the guy that brought it to the "bodybuilding market" , many of you know him from this forum
What were your thoughts on it for the 6 wk run you just did? Was it effective?

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When cutting my to go is always Caffeine + Yohimbine HCL (but now alpha yohimbine) and Amp Citrate.
Get amazing results from this while doing fasted training and HIIT threadmil after weights

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Started ECA stack with Rauwolscine and I must say it feels much smoother energy. Actually seem to compliment each other.

Can feel serotonin boost I think