ECA+LISS or OEP+AT2+HIIT?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
While on ECA, sprints are frowned upon, but the fat-burning properties of ECA are more powerful than that of any over-the-counter product... so what's better? The more powerful product with the lesser cardio or the less-potent OTC product with the more-effective cardio?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OEP + AT2 pre-HIIT. EC later in the day. Profit

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
OEP + AT2 pre-HIIT. EC later in the day. Profit
I can consider that, buuuut money doesn't grow on trees. BUT, I ask you this, Coopa' Troopa':

A.) If I did that, it'd be, what? OEP+AT2, 5:00a.m. pre-fasted cardio, followed by ECA at 9:00a.m. and 2:00p.m.?

B.) If the budget allows EITHER ECA or OEP/AT2, which is more beneficial?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can consider that, buuuut money doesn't grow on trees. BUT, I ask you this, Coopa' Troopa':

A.) If I did that, it'd be, what? OEP+AT2, 5:00a.m. pre-fasted cardio, followed by ECA at 9:00a.m. and 2:00p.m.?

B.) If the budget allows EITHER ECA or OEP/AT2, which is more beneficial?
The net cost would be about the same, since you would be using half the amount of each. Either that, or you pay more but it lasts twice as long.

Buuuuuuut, if you're sticking with 1 a day dosing pre-cardio, HIIT + OEP/AT2 is probably superior. If you can do 2-3 doses a day, I'd prefer EC.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The net cost would be about the same, since you would be using half the amount of each. Either that, or you pay more but it lasts twice as long.

Buuuuuuut, if you're sticking with 1 a day dosing pre-cardio, HIIT + OEP/AT2 is probably superior. If you can do 2-3 doses a day, I'd prefer EC.
What about using something like Alphamine pre cardio? Using one scoop and then EC later in the day?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Eh, Alphamine gets rave reviews, but I already love EC and I already love the Get Up & Go Stack. I'd rather not experiment with new things. Bulking added some fat around the midsection and now it's time for something tried and true to get ready for Summer. I normally take either ECA three times per day or GU&G two times per day... the only thing is, one allows for HIIT and the other does not... I could, in theory buy both and do GU&G first thing, followed by two doses of ECA... eh. I'm splitting hairs, here. I'm sure I'll decide on one or the other before March first.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If it's pre-cardio and fasted, I'd probably opt for yohimbine and caffeine over ephedrine and caffeine as circulating catecholamines will already be high. The best way to use EC for lipolysis (not appetite suppression) IMO is continuously (2-3 times daily) for 8-12 weeks.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
damn..all this overthinking things, looking for the magical equation
ec (2) x O (2) = TLE ??
what happened to the days of simple diet correction, and hard work?
you didn't gain that midsection by a pill, so why you need multiple pills to lose it?

:think:

ITW

ITW

Awards
ec (2) x O (2) = TLE ??
you didn't gain that midsection by a pill, so why you need multiple pills to lose it?

I second this. But the aid of cutting agents is always enticing. With that said, keep things simple guys. Go with what works and stick to your routine. Bye bye bf

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I know EC has a shortish half-life, but I still feel it to some extent several hours afterwards, ie 7pm when I consumed a dose at 11.00am, so I am still reluctant to do any type of HIIT at any time of day when on EC.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
ec (2) x O (2) = TLE ??

But it makes the work less harder. For example, compliance to a restricted diet is easier as is work in the gym. I don't use such things to replace diet and hard work but to facilitate both.

ITW

ITW

Awards
But it makes the work less harder. For example, compliance to a restricted diet is easier as is work in the gym. I don't use such things to replace diet and hard work but to facilitate both.
Yeah. What I was getting at right here.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
obviously guys :D
i mean - would i be in the supplement business or spend time here offering guidance/feedback, if i didn't believe in the value of supplementation? simply a matter of making things so complicated, and adding in soo many things..without first seeming to get the REAL variables in order, ie:
diet & training/total energy expenditure

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
obviously guys :D
i mean - would i be in the supplement business or spend time here offering guidance/feedback, if i didn't believe in the value of supplementation? simply a matter of making things so complicated, and adding in soo many things..without first seeming to get the REAL variables in order, ie:
diet & training/total energy expenditure
True...but I think most of us can get a little obsessed and lose perspective....I know I used to find myself in similar situations, focusing on supplements rather than the rest. But trial and error and several failures later I'm much wiser :)

Reactions: ITW