Doomsday Hardcore Experiences

Maximiliaan

Awards
This is out now finally. What’s peoples tales on it? I found it too strong for me while doomsday was just right but I guess like any stim it’s probably one you’d adapt to.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Was too strong for me too. Still, if I make an order I’ll grab the free sample if it’s still up then.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I have only tried the samples. So i gonna try a tub

But my guess is that i gonna keep having the original as the better version

cfisher52986

Awards
Only tried once so far. I liked it, doesn’t seem crazy strong to me, but I had a great training session. Focus , strength and energy were on point

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand the sample packs. Is it 1 serving or is it one and half servings?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Original Doomsday is great for work purposes, but not great as a pre workout for me.

I will compare it to the Doomsday Hardcore soon

cfisher52986

Awards
I don’t understand the sample packs. Is it 1 serving or is it one and half servings?
I believe the samples were 1.5 servings .. I’ve heard of people taking the whole pack and it was too much for them.
So far I really like hardcore, it’s a clean dialed in energy for me, but does not get me overly stimmed or cracked out like excelsior (which I was kinda hoping for )

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe the samples were 1.5 servings .. I’ve heard of people taking the whole pack and it was too much for them.
So far I really like hardcore, it’s a clean dialed in energy for me, but does not get me overly stimmed or cracked out like excelsior (which I was kinda hoping for )
It’s not very clear because it says 1.5 scoops, but it also says it’s 1 serving. The packet has more grams in it then the serving size says on the website so I think you are right.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well regardless I only took 3/4 of the sample packet. I really like it! I had a long workout and it improves strength and goes you long lasting energy. I could have kept going after 2 hours in the gym. Now at work I still have great focus and smooth energy.

It’s definitely not excelsior and not nearly as strong. I like it almost as much though so far.
Keep in mind I also like the original Doomsday, but I like that for work and so far I like Doomsday Hardcore for the morning gym session.

cfisher52986

Awards
Sounds like the same stuff I got . It’s interesting having the energy and motivation but no anxious / tweaked feeling

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s not very clear because it says 1.5 scoops, but it also says it’s 1 serving. The packet has more grams in it then the serving size says on the website so I think you are right.
I emailed Predator about what’s the actual serving size for these doomsday hardcore sample packets and they said it’s one serving size. So since this is the case I will be purchasing a tub soon because you get a lot of bang out of a tub. I liked the sample at 3/4 serving so I will get around 50 serving from a tub. Just my justification for buying it haha