Don't know if this is allowed but what happened to vicious?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone from there? zoo sent me here but I don't see anything related to vicious.....

reforged

Awards
Okay, I guess I have been away for a while. Was on VL last few yrs as deadman920. Been out for a while due to illness, injury, and nearly lost lower left leg. Good to see some familiar names here. Also, good luck to Zoo in new endeavour!

reforged

Awards
Okay, I guess I have been away for a while. Was on VL last few yrs as deadman920. Been out for a while due to illness, injury, and nearly lost lower left leg. Good to see some familiar names here. Also, good luck to Zoo in new endeavour!
anyone from there? zoo sent me here but I don't see anything related to vicious.....
Yep, was deadman920 over at VL. Been away for a min due to illness, and almost lost lower part of left leg from an infection. Came back and everything changed. Lol Good to see some familiar guys here, and good luck to Zoo in new endeavour!

reforged

Awards
Yep, was deadman920 over at VL. Been away for a min due to illness, and almost lost lower part of left leg from an infection. Came back and everything changed. Lol Good to see some familiar guys here, and good luck