Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference is that Thomas Massie is actually serving in the US government, and your Hornberger guy never will.

You should support and seek to elect Republicans with libertarian principles. Guys like Massie and Rand Paul.
They are special cases I’d consider but out of my jurisdiction unfortunately. Have nothing like that here but we did get a Libertarian county DA here in a really close election a few years back.

I like much of what both those guys have to offer, not everything but they pretty ok.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hypocrisy: western media mocks Putin’s elections but leaves out how Zelensky banned elections.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont support the dude politically but this shyt is just evil.

CNN —
The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

State lawyers entered the judgments with the clerk’s office in Westchester County on March 6, just one week after Judge Arthur Engoron made official his $464 million decision against Trump, his sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, and the Trump Organization.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont support the dude politically but this shyt is just evil.

CNN —
The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

State lawyers entered the judgments with the clerk’s office in Westchester County on March 6, just one week after Judge Arthur Engoron made official his $464 million decision against Trump, his sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, and the Trump Organization.

Weaponized retards... Hitler like activity...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Easter everyone!!! From your Prezidend

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Every time there is someone pushing a pro trans agenda, it's a democrat pushing it. This extreme leftist agenda needs to be opposed. I'll take the mean tweets instead.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libertarian Convention May 23-26 where they will announce our Candidate for President.

I like most of the Candidates in our Party for the most part, but Jacob Hornberger is the best in my opinion representing what true Libertarianism is all about.

There are no Independents running that Im interesting in in any way, obviously Republicrats and Demicans arent even worth the consideration leading our nation to disaster over the past century and Dump isnt really that much different than Groper Joe, both are big government anti-Constitutional blowtards with little incremental petty differences between policies that effect all of us.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Libertarians love the Constitution (and hash brownies)

But they will not even get one (-1) delegate in our Electoral.College process. Which creates a real dilemma for a group who love the Constitution but can't get elected....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libertarians love the Constitution (and hash brownies)

But they will not even get one (-1) delegate in our Electoral.College process. Which creates a real dilemma for a group who love the Constitution but can't get elected....
Well gotta start somewhere, there are no other choices out there other than not voting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They make most of their own drones and missiles now.
... Of course, a lot of the technology was stolen, or given to them.
Wouldnt surprise me one bit if it was given to them by the CIA or Northdrop themselves.

Wouldnt be the first time the US funded both sides of the war like they did with Iraq vs Iran for example.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldnt surprise me one bit if it was given to them by the CIA or Northdrop themselves.

Wouldnt be the first time the US funded both sides of the war like they did with Iraq vs Iran for example.
You can't just imagine/invent a new conspiracy from scratch. It's got to be at least based on something remotely true in the specific context...

If you believe that, then why not just give them the giant invisible space lazer (from 9/11 and Hawaii fire o_O ) to cause even greater MidEast destruction. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't just imagine/invent a new conspiracy from scratch. It's got to be at least based on something remotely true in the specific context...

If you believe that, then why not just give them the giant invisible space lazer (from 9/11 and Hawaii fire o_O ) to cause even greater MidEast destruction. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its a skill you acquire after simply doing some research on history and how this military industrial corporate banking complex works.

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Funny- our gov't has admitted they have Direct Energy Weapons. And if you do some research you would see funding both sides of a war is nothing new.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Margins are paper thin after the anti-Trump GOP cowards Buck and Gallagher resigned without finishing their terms.

Risky move.

If we lost the house gavel by accident, the Dems will run amok having House, Senate, and Presidential control !
Doesn’t make a difference, they are just a uniparty giving people the illusion of choice when behind the scenes most of their policies they back are barely any different.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny- our gov't has admitted they have Direct Energy Weapons. And if you do some research you would see funding both sides of a war is nothing new.
I posted countless evidence from the Carter administration all the way up to the present day about directed energy weapons in this very thread but he still wouldn’t believe it lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I posted countless evidence from the Carter administration all the way up to the present day about directed energy weapons in this very thread but he still wouldn’t believe it lol

Direct Energy Weapons have huge energy demands. Even navy destroyers with nuke power plants have been unable to make them work effectively at distance. Where do you get that power in space????

That is the problem with dopey conspiracy theories. You take a small bit of truth, and exaggerate it to fit a conspiracy narrative.

Look up the distance vs power requirements for any DEW type weapon, and explain how it would work in space. And THEN explain why the most amazing super futuristic secret military weapon would be taking pot shots at civilian targets in NYC and Hawaii.

Sooooooo silly

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Direct Energy Weapons have huge energy demands. Even navy destroyers with nuke power plants have been unable to make them work effectively at distance. Where do you get that power in space????

That is the problem with dopey conspiracy theories. You take a small bit of truth, and exaggerate it to fit a conspiracy narrative.

Look up the distance vs power requirements for any DEW type weapon, and explain how it would work in space. And THEN explain why the most amazing super futuristic secret military weapon would be taking pot shots at civilian targets in NYC and Hawaii.

Sooooooo silly
LMFAO we talking directed energy tech and Bambam talking ancient civilization tech.

Do you still get all your news on shortwave?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suppose you can try to laugh off real science and math with a cartoon... but that still doesn't explain how much power a giant space-based laser would need, where it would get that power, and why they would risk disclosing such a weapon taking pot shots at civilian targets in NYC and Hawaii. And with no space shuttle since 2011 to service and maintain such a magical machine.

This is the infamous pseudo science underpinning all these dopey conspiracy theories.

(yeah I know.... you will send a half dozen rumble and bitchute links with some guy in his basement pretending to explain all this)

Spare me. We can agree to disagree. ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose you can try to laugh off real science and math with a cartoon... but that still doesn't explain how much power a giant space-based laser would need, where it would get that power, and why they would risk disclosing such a weapon taking pot shots at civilian targets in NYC and Hawaii. And with no space shuttle since 2011 to service and maintain such a magical machine.

This is the infamous pseudo science underpinning all these dopey conspiracy theories.

(yeah I know.... you will send a half dozen rumble and bitchute links with some guy in his basement pretending to explain all this)

Spare me. We can agree to disagree. ;)
If you wanna know where it gets its power source ask the FBI what files they took from Tesla's apartment after they raided it when he died and if you can see them.

Space shuttle is a bunch of pre-historic public baloney for public consumption, do you still use reptiles to mow your lawn? LMFAO!!!