Does transdermal BPC157 / TB500 work?

CRACK HEAD

Awards
I got my appendix out 3 weeks ago. Not supposed to do any heavy lifting until at least March because of increased risk of hernia. I bought some Muscle Gelz heal which is transdermal bpc157 and thymosin beta 4. I was using it for the past 8 days now and liked to think it was helping a bit, but I'm reading that drugs can only be delivered transdermal if they have a molecular weight of <500 daltons. BPC157 is 1420 and thymosin beta 4 is 4963. Does this mean it pretty much bunk, did I get scammed?

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Ived used the Heal product before. After 3 weeks there was no more pain in my back injury. After the 4th or 5th week it was almost like I never messed up my back. Was it specifically because of the Heal product? I cannot definitively say if it helped or not. For me personally, im not sure id buy it again. Basically after a month and a half, im not sure if it my own body's recovery or if the product helped.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my understanding, transdermal peptides should not work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the molecular weight of those are too big for transdermal as I understand it.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about mk677? I saw a TD version of this and was thinking about getting it.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So if it’s too big for a TD how is it being sold as a TD? Isn’t Humanogen a TD mk677? If so I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger on that one…

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So if it’s too big for a TD how is it being sold as a TD? Isn’t Humanogen a TD mk677? If so I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger on that one…
Well I mean it doesn’t have to work to sell something. As long as it’s actually in the product, they are selling you mk677 as a transdermal. Deceptive possibly. Idk 🤷‍♂️ maybe they got super special technology. I use there andro hard and estrozone though and have zero complaints

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wrong my friends. We had chemists alter it and if you recall when I first posted about HEAL..alot of people called me a fraud.

And as usual I get the last laugh.

Reviews are at almost 100%.

I can't fathom how a bodybuilding forum of all people find this to be an impossible task. It's not all that hard.

Anyways, we have it. We made it. It works.

And. Laughing. Last. Don't doubt any product I ever bring to the market for myself or a brand.

The last product I brought u guys questioned was excelsior. Now 90% of this forum looks retarded and I look immaculate.

HEAL is already my next "I told you so".

Attachments

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wrong my friends. We had chemists alter it and if you recall when I first posted about HEAL..alot of people called me a fraud.

I can't fathom how a bodybuilding forum of all people find this to be an impossible task. It's not all that hard.

And. Laughing. Last. Don't doubt any product I ever bring to the market for myself or a brand.

The last product I brought u guys questioned was excelsior. Now 90% of this forum looks retarded and I look immaculate.

Just as an additional question Wes because I’m sure others have it. The screenshot mentions BPC being a linear molecular and goes under a process of reconfiguration. I assume this process is done with all the peptides used since they are all over 500 daltons?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just as an additional question Wes because I’m sure others have it. The screenshot mentions BPC being a linear molecular and goes under a process of reconfiguration. I assume this process is done with all the peptides used since they are all over 500 daltons?
Yes sir.

We actually found the process in Europe well over 10 years ago.

I've been using BPC for about that long.

It's funny bc people think it's "new".

Also when I mention mk677...people are like that's new. Lmao.

Nope. I have studies from the 1990s on it.

The lack of knowledge on these compounds is mind blowing.

Last edited:

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Would applying heal to the stomach area help with gut inflammation?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Almost all transdermals are systemic so it wouldn’t matter where you apply it per se. it’s going to get into the blood and work throughout the body

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost all transdermals are systemic so it wouldn’t matter where you apply it per se. it’s going to get into the blood and work throughout the body
Assuming they have been able to get TD BPC to work, this is another question...from what I know, BPC effects are local to the site of administration.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not at all.

You drink it for those remedies.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

arrogant?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Assuming they have been able to get TD BPC to work, this is another question...from what I know, BPC effects are local to the site of administration.
Most studies I have seen point to systemic properties and localized properties. I have irrational bowel syndrome and injectable box-157 definitely helped it a lot more than bpc capsules.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most studies I have seen point to systemic properties and localized properties. I have irrational bowel syndrome and injectable box-157 definitely helped it a lot more than bpc capsules.
irrational?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Drink ur bpc. It cures IBS
Don't buy heal. Buy a lab tested liquid.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Any good source?
I always want to try bpc and Tb for my knee injury (minor meniscus tear).
Could help with that?

Thanks

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Am considering buying a couple bottles of Muscle Gelz HEAL and seeing how it treats my right shoulder.

Injured it in 2009, going way too heavy on seated military press. Military doc said it was an AC joint injury. Seems to improve for a while, until I'm right back at square one.

Only thing I'm not feeling is $100+ for a months supply at full dosage...

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
The MK-677 they sell (IML, Gelz), was a waste, at least the one I got. It was super thick and clumpy, and wouldnt even come out.
Wasted 75.00 or whatever it cost at the time..

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Any good source?
I always want to try bpc and Tb for my knee injury (minor meniscus tear).
Could help with that?

Thanks
I do not have a good source but yes either one would likely help with that Injury based off of anecdotes

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Thanks!
Transdermal? Or just the inyect version is the good one?
Well transdermal can't absorb like that bc the molecular weight of these compounds is way way too much. Inject or I think you can take bpc orally

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Well transdermal can't absorb like that bc the molecular weight of these compounds is way way too much. Inject or I think you can take bpc orally
It is really difficult to find a good source for the oral version.
Any form recommendation?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I'm aware, oral BPC would only work for stomach issues - like ulcers.

BigAppetite

Awards

I don't suppose the company will part with enough information about the transdermal delivery method to verify the claim?

I found a patent yesterday alluding to the possibility that 'we' have found a way to deliver molecules up to 500kdalton transdermally. It's a bit dated but I'm sure you can understand why people may be sceptical. I will order this product if this information were to be made available.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I don't suppose the company will part with enough information about the transdermal delivery method to verify the claim?

I found a patent yesterday alluding to the possibility that 'we' have found a way to deliver molecules up to 500kdalton transdermally. It's a bit dated but I'm sure you can understand why people may be sceptical. I will order this product if this information were to be made available.

Do you get any heal benefits in injuries even if you drink it? Or just the gut benefits?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

damn starscream another one really? smdh

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Im sorry I'm.not sure what ur asking...the technology originally occured in Europe.

People are skeptical about injectable bpc157 and tb500. And dozens of university unbiased studies have proved them effective.

I have learned in my 27+ years in this industry that it does not matter what evidence one brings to the table. Even with medications and drugs.. some people are going to dismiss and outright deny it.

My job is not to prove to anyone, anything. I will show you what compounds, products and blends we have...I can show studies, lab tests, HPLC, experiences.

And then the individual has to decide whether to take an educated risk in their mind or to actually trust that some science is actually legit.

As a veteran rep. I am not here to convince anyone to buy anything.

I will show you what we have. I show you ingredients, mechanisms and theory and experience..

And u buy it or you don't.

That's the beauty of knowing more then others in a particular industry. I don't sell you anything.

Does a Lamborghini actually get "sold".

Does anyone try to convince u of its beauty and ingenuity? Ever see an ad, "please please buy this. 25% off MSRP?"

No.

Im not selling HEAL. I'm showing you what is available.

Now I'm not referring to you OP aka Big appetite...I'm simply explaining myself in this thread.

Any time any one of u buys a supplement or a drug you should extensively research it and this is true for topical bpc 💪💪