Does SR9009 actually work?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there’s been a little hype around this compound again now that it’s available in oil form. Personally, I’m interested in TD application. From what I hear the oral form is essentially useless due to extremely low bioavailability. But what I’m wondering is does it actually work (in TD form)? Supposedly it has some kind of fat loss benefits. How about anabolic benefits? Is anyone making that claim? But if some of you guys have personally tried it I’d be interested in hearing what results you got. I’m in the midst of a pretty big cut and would maybe consider adding it to my regimen. Thanks.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So there’s been a little hype around this compound again now that it’s available in oil form. Personally, I’m interested in TD application. From what I hear the oral form is essentially useless due to extremely low bioavailability. But what I’m wondering is does it actually work (in TD form)? Supposedly it has some kind of fat loss benefits. How about anabolic benefits? Is anyone making that claim? But if some of you guys have personally tried it I’d be interested in hearing what results you got. I’m in the midst of a pretty big cut and would maybe consider adding it to my regimen. Thanks.
Bump

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive read its helpful for fatloss. Im gonna add it into my cut during pct of current cycle.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Also very interested in the performance side - in how it affects stamina.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TD. IM youd have to pin every day or even twice a day and im just not up for that.
Yeah, that would suck. I’m wondering with the TD how many times a day you’ll have to apply it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TD. IM youd have to pin every day or even twice a day and im just not up for that.
I'll try to find the other thread but I believe MA's recommendation for the lab tests would be 2 subq sticks per day for the test subject. Very small volume. Subq would make it nearly effortless.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be doing a Td run soon once I’ve ordered the raws but last time I ordered something Close to Chinese New Year they didn’t process it till after so it took ages, when it’s over I’ll order

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll try to find the other thread but I believe MA's recommendation for the lab tests would be 2 subq sticks per day for the test subject. Very small volume. Subq would make it nearly effortless.
Ah, right. But youre still talking about 1.5ml between the two sticks though right?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be honest, I havent dug deep into what doses might look like utilizing this delivery vs others. From the little I have seen around it looked like 10mg a day should show some results though (1ml / day). Hopefully somebody can jump in and correct me if I'm wrong. Personally that's what I figured a good starting dose might be.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be honest, I havent dug deep into what doses might look like utilizing this delivery vs others. From the little I have seen around it looked like 10mg a day should show some results though (1ml / day). Hopefully somebody can jump in and correct me if I'm wrong. Personally that's what I figured a good starting dose might be.
Yeah that’s what I’m planning to use for my in vitro research when the order arrives.....will be logging it for those interested

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that’s what I’m planning to use for my in vitro research when the order arrives.....will be logging it for those interested
Excited to see what you have to say about it! I was all down on sarms (yes I know a lot of these aren't actually "sarms" but they are grouped together as sarms so that's what I'm calling them) but SR and a couple others are starting to look like some really innovative compounds. Should give us advantages we wont find with anything else.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tag me in bro!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tag me in bro!
Will do. It’s gonna take a few weeks for shipping I’m guessing but that’ll tie in nicely as I’ll have some time just maintaining as I’m finishing pct this week.

I added some fat on cycle so looking to see what this can do for recomp more than anything

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited to see what you have to say about it! I was all down on sarms (yes I know a lot of these aren't actually "sarms" but they are grouped together as sarms so that's what I'm calling them) but SR and a couple others are starting to look like some really innovative compounds. Should give us advantages we wont find with anything else.
Yes, the sarms that are actual sarms largely aren’t great, similar results to anavar at similar doses if you split it and stack the compounds, which if you realize anavar is actually extremely weak, makes the point.

However yk11 seems to be a good alternative to methyl tren, but less physically transforming by a severe degree.

Mk677, gw501516, sr9009, etc indeed are not sarms and so yes, they really will help us in ways only things like yohimbe, garlic, and l dopa were supposed to do before, except for real; not make-believe.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used sr9009 orally and it definitely worked. If I could order MAs right now using Bitcoin I'd have some otw, I just didn't wanna make another echeck order(long story) but I may eventually.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used sr9009 orally and it definitely worked. If I could order MAs right now using Bitcoin I'd have some otw, I just didn't wanna make another echeck order(long story) but I may eventually.
What did it do for you?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tag me in too! I am seriously thinking of researching this as well..

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gave me crazy endurance , recovery between sets was very short and I could just keep going in the gym and barely get winded.
Yup, most underrated but not so cheap compound. First dose Td or oil is noticed first workout!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup, most underrated but not so cheap compound. First dose Td or oil is noticed first workout!
anyone other than me try to thwart tren sides with this? I cant say I was successful using TD.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about this new gw 0742? If it’s true what they say it should offset them sides

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about this new gw 0742? If it’s true what they say it should offset them sides
So is this supposed to be basically Cardarine without the 'concerns'? I dont think its had human trials yet but I could be mistaken. Would be good if it was confimed safer than Cardarine. As for Sr9009 I used it and it worked. I'm looking to try Sr9011 which is supposed to be better bioavailability.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on transdermal SR 9009 and now that I got the dosing down I love it! First dosed it once a day at 35 mg and only had energy for part of the day, then sleepiness settled in. Due to the short half life I decided to change it up the past two days and dose it 3 times a day, 5 hours apart between doses and am having MUCH better results! No fatigue all day, energetic in the gym, plus sleeping well at night with no crash! Plus no “wired” stimulant feel.Take 25 mg morning followed by two separate 12.5 mg doses for a total of 50 mg a day. Best of all about SR 9009 is no association with cancer in the rat studies (unlike Cardarine). Supposed to improve lipids too!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m on transdermal SR 9009 and now that I got the dosing down I love it! First dosed it once a day at 35 mg and only had energy for part of the day, then sleepiness settled in. Due to the short half life I decided to change it up the past two days and dose it 3 times a day, 5 hours apart between doses and am having MUCH better results! No fatigue all day, energetic in the gym, plus sleeping well at night with no crash! Plus no “wired” stimulant feel.Take 25 mg morning followed by two separate 12.5 mg doses for a total of 50 mg a day. Best of all about SR 9009 is no association with cancer in the rat studies (unlike Cardarine). Supposed to improve lipids too!
Nice! Td or injection is effective. oral has extremely weak bio availability apparently

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tha
So is this supposed to be basically Cardarine without the 'concerns'? I dont think its had human trials yet but I could be mistaken. Would be good if it was confimed safer than Cardarine. As for Sr9009 I used it and it worked. I'm looking to try Sr9011 which is supposed to be better bioavailability.
thats what they’re saying and apparently it Kills cancer cells too.. Is it true? I don’t know

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Where did you get the transdermal version?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you pm me to please?