Do you notice anything from Tribulus?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yea that was Massularia Acuminate i believe .. i actually wanted to test that ingredient along with lodhra bark .. but never got to it .. but yeah failed miserably
The reviews on it from barlowes are impressive.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reviews on it from barlowes are impressive.
really good to know .. i always felt that it was gonna work ..but putting it in a prop blend was a no no .. will look into barlowes

i think AI sports nutrition back in the day tried solo but didnt sell either

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you like?

I welcome an extra libido boost, but I'm interested in the recovery effects.
Honestly, the best readily available one I've tried is SAN Tribuvar 500 (NOT 1000, which should be rwice as good, but is less than half as good lol). It's Bulgarian, though it doesn't give a protodioscin breakdown. I've tried better ones, but they're not around anymore. I may try Barlows, which i'll assume is not Bulgarian (or they would specify), but if it's potent it's potent no matter where it's from. I'll also try Tribestan sometime, but it's at least 2-3 boxes for a month, and at $30 per......I'm not super excited about that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tribestan used to be easy to get. Online and local supp shops used to carry it. Now, it's nowhere to be found in the U.S.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish! I'm super curious. Vemo is on the river for $45, which is Sophia trib and should be legit.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tribestan used to be easy to get. Online and local supp shops used to carry it. Now, it's nowhere to be found in the U.S.
bysopharma ?

if so i just google'd and found it easily

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish! I'm super curious. Vemo is on the river for $45, which is Sophia trib and should be legit.

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Honest question .

Do you guys notice anything in terms of gym performance when it comes to tribulus? Or is it mainly just a libido boost?
The source of Tribulus they use of source is absolutely critical as with all herbs, I found the best trib to be in Adaptagen N on Bodybuildingsupplements.com

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s shannon duh

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, the best readily available one I've tried is SAN Tribuvar 500 (NOT 1000, which should be rwice as good, but is less than half as good lol). It's Bulgarian, though it doesn't give a protodioscin breakdown. I've tried better ones, but they're not around anymore. I may try Barlows, which i'll assume is not Bulgarian (or they would specify), but if it's potent it's potent no matter where it's from. I'll also try Tribestan sometime, but it's at least 2-3 boxes for a month, and at $30 per......I'm not super excited about that.
I'm going to give SAN a try because iHerb has it for like $37aud(+$3.5 cashback) for 180 capsules! So it's actually very reason for 90 serves!

I found it on Amazon at the cheapest price including postage to Australia, however didn't realise I needed 3 boxes P/M?

bysopharma ?

if so i just google'd and found it easily

Yup!

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried a ‘biotest Tribex’ back around 2008 that was strong enough, looking back it coulda been spiked 🤷‍♂️

Mikextimtim

Awards
I can FEEL tribulus when I take it. In my perception, it's not considered as a "libido boost" to me, but it makes the orgasm feeling 10x stronger and more sensitive so you're there spazzing like a hyena more than you would lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want an extract for 20% protodioscin. Plenty of data showing its effective.

you want high protodioscin.

Biotest tribex I think it was called was my first test booster in 2004, and seemed to work. Gained a lot of size and strength with a lot of calories. was it for sure this? I dont know I was 23. but I was natural and got really strong with it.

Blue up by Controlled labs seemed to work well.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you want high protodioscin.

Biotest tribex I think it was called was my first test booster in 2004, and seemed to work. Gained a lot of size and strength with a lot of calories. was it for sure this? I dont know I was 23. but I was natural and got really strong with it.

Blue up by Controlled labs seemed to work well.
Bio test tribex is still available

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bio test tribex is still available

The ingredients are different though. They changed the formula I think

I remember it has avta satvua it was an oat, they used in testosterone boosters back then, im not even spelling it right.

regardless, im on trt now so only thing I use is daa, every so often, currently using that now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking the following for 30 days:
Trib
Dhea
Epicat
Longjack
Red Spinach extract
Ashwagandha

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The ingredients are different though. They changed the formula I think

I remember it has avta satvua it was an oat, they used in testosterone boosters back then, im not even spelling it right.

regardless, im on trt now so only thing I use is daa, every so often, currently using that now.
Oh typical lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wrong answer. It sucked before, therefore you didn't notice anything. It still sucks, so....;)

Buy Sopharma, Vemo, or poissibly Barlows.
I honestly can’t remember really lol . I got aggression off it but if I don’t notice anything I’ll try a different brand

My diet and training is much better now