Do i need to wait to mix my hcg?

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im running 300mg test cyp 150x2, anyways i received my 30ml of bacteriostatic water, an my 5000iu of hcg in a small mayb 2ml vial. I didnt order the 10ml mixing vial untill today, it will arrive monday. Can i just take out 25 ml of bacterostatic water out of the solution and do the 2ml water into the hcg powder method, let it settle then inject into the rest of the 3ml? or just wait till my 10ml vial comes in an do it that way, just curious. thanks

View attachment 197797

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why are you not putting the 5,000iu into the 30ml of water? That's what I did. I'm doing 0.5ml eod which is roughly 290iu per week. Plenty to keep the balls plump!

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im running 300mg test cyp 150x2, anyways i received my 30ml of bacteriostatic water, an my 5000iu of hcg in a small mayb 2ml vial. I didnt order the 10ml mixing vial untill today, it will arrive monday. Can i just take out 25 ml of bacterostatic water out of the solution and do the 2ml water into the hcg powder method, let it settle then inject into the rest of the 3ml? or just wait till my 10ml vial comes in an do it that way, just curious. thanks

View attachment 197797
Bac water is expensive, just add 2 ml of bac water to the 5000 iu hcg vial, then 0.1 ml =250 mcg hcg.

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate all the swift responses, mixed it just fine, everything good to go, 250 x 2 a week. Atm it’s 1 day after pin day, I’ve read you wanna do it day prior, so I’ll probably wait till the day before my second pin this week being Thursday to take another 250. I pin tues/fri

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate all the swift responses, mixed it just fine, everything good to go, 250 x 2 a week. Atm it’s 1 day after pin day, I’ve read you wanna do it day prior, so I’ll probably wait till the day before my second pin this week being Thursday to take another 250. I pin tues/fri
I pin them both at the same time. What is the reasoning for doing it the day before?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I pin them both at the same time. What is the reasoning for doing it the day before?
i have heard of this but honestly can’t remember the reason. I do it the same time as otherwise I’d forget 😂😂

really don’t think there’s any major difference

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have heard of this but honestly can’t remember the reason. I do it the same time as otherwise I’d forget 😂😂

Same here! Sometimes I forget til evening to pin at all! Haha

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote

i believe it has to do with it raising your T levels a bit so a day before would start working while your test cyp or e or w.e is on the decline, so not so much of a fluctuation, keeps it a bit more steady. lol but ofc im sure its bro science

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i believe it has to do with it raising your T levels a bit so a day before would start working while your test cyp or e or w.e is on the decline, so not so much of a fluctuation, keeps it a bit more steady. lol but ofc im sure its bro science
That actually doesn't check out, because HCG doesn't work that quickly. If anything, you'd get more of a spike taking it the day before than the same day. I am guessing though.

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That actually doesn't check out, because HCG doesn't work that quickly. If anything, you'd get more of a spike taking it the day before than the same day. I am guessing though.
Yeah saw on YouTube video, an then read somewhere so I’m sure your right lol I doubt it matters all that much, also I have some liquid aromasin I store it in refrigerator which I believe is right, have zero idea if I take it sublingual or just drop in somethin an drink, my nolva is liquid aswell

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah saw on YouTube video, an then read somewhere so I’m sure your right lol I doubt it matters all that much, also I have some liquid aromasin I store it in refrigerator which I believe is right, have zero idea if I take it sublingual or just drop in somethin an drink, my nolva is liquid aswell
You could do both. It doesn't matter. I wouldn't take either unless you have to though.

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could do both. It doesn't matter. I wouldn't take either unless you have to though.
yeah thats the plan, im pinning tomorrow, then got test to be ups driver, as of now been almost 3 days with no armidex, feel fine, gonna have a bit with me tomorrow just in case, but not gonna take unless obvious symptoms occur again

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The liquids are not sublingual; don’t hold them in your mouth. Shoot and chase it, or mix into a small amount of liquid and knock that back & chase.

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The liquids are not sublingual; don’t hold them in your mouth. Shoot and chase it, or mix into a small amount of liquid and knock that back & chase.
Thank you thank you ofc! Wondering, I pinned 250 hcg sat, would it be better to wait till my Friday pin then keep same schedule Tuesday Friday? Or pin again hcg again tomorrow then stick to same schedule as test? Prob not a massive impact either way I’m guessing, but thinkin wait till Friday an then stick to same schedule with both

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fridge for storage or just room temp? Atm they are both in the fridge, seem to be fine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you thank you ofc! Wondering, I pinned 250 hcg sat, would it be better to wait till my Friday pin then keep same schedule Tuesday Friday? Or pin again hcg again tomorrow then stick to same schedule as test? Prob not a massive impact either way I’m guessing, but thinkin wait till Friday an then stick to same schedule with both
It won’t make a noticeable difference; do what works for you. Think big picture with this stuff. What matters is you are using it. Dose is not gospel; it can be individually tailored because it’s YOUR wellbeing and life you are dealing with.

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I like that way of looking at it, well pinned my test this morning, got a ups driving test; so I’ll see if I feel like pinning tonight. Atleast feel like I got my estrogen a bit more under control, not gonna take anymore ai till I feel I need it. Rather have a bit extra estrogen then wake up feelin like **** again, all achy.

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I like that way of looking at it, well pinned my test this morning, got a ups driving test; so I’ll see if I feel like pinning tonight. Atleast feel like I got my estrogen a bit more under control, not gonna take anymore ai till I feel I need it. Rather have a bit extra estrogen then wake up feelin like **** again, all achy.
why are insulin syringes not able to change out needles? when you draw with same needle you pin, it dulls in pinning the rubber right, i pinned 250mg hcg, with 30g still fairly painless without changing needle out, but damn seems like thatd be the smarter play if i was a diabetic, remember my father every once in a while saying ouch when he was pinning his insulin. (adopted father, i do not have family history of diabetees lol)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why are insulin syringes not able to change out needles? when you draw with same needle you pin, it dulls in pinning the rubber right, i pinned 250mg hcg, with 30g still fairly painless without changing needle out, but damn seems like thatd be the smarter play if i was a diabetic, remember my father every once in a while saying ouch when he was pinning his insulin. (adopted father, i do not have family history of diabetees lol)
They aren't made to be changed out, because it isn't necessary.