Unanswered Dmz/msten stack side effects

Nattysstayhome

Awards
So I have ran prohoromones before and am currently on 600mg test 300mg deca. A few days ago I added 10mg dmz 10mg msten twice a day. Im blowing up, insane pumps, super strength all from 1st dose of it. There was no build up, within 2 hours of first dose I was 100% ON.

BUT I wake up feeling hung over tired and dont want to move. And i have constant shortness of breath with the depression coming on mostly towards the end of the day. I feel great in the gym and after the gym forna few hours but feel dead the next morning.

Thoughts?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shortness of breath could be hematocrit being high. Hope you have bloods during cycle to know what’s up. If your hgb or hct is high donating blood will help with that. I usually have shortness of breath when my count goes up. And waking up feeling shitty well that’s pretty normal when you’re running methyls **** happens!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMZ and Msten seem to become exponentially harsher on the liver when stacked together than when they’re separate. If you’re not taking TUDCA, 1g a day can make a hell of a difference in how you feel.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes when you’re running other drugs, high test, nandrolones, those orals hit you hard.
In 2016 I ran Dmz/Msten along with Trest Ace, and it was cake, I blew up and was strong and thick af.
Then this year, by week 2 I felt like death. Like it wasn’t even worth it at all. I abandoned it and still have 2 bottles. I don’t know what was different but i felt awful.
Sometimes it’s better to cut your losses and go at it another time. It could be a million different variables, but you could run it 6 months from now and feel fantastic on it. I’d opt for it feeling decent than walk around like death warmed over. I’m in this for fun and it’s a hobby, there’s so many great drugs, I’ll get around to them all one day, when it treats me better.
But a lot of guys just buckle down and feel horrible to get them gains.