DMSO to T-1

neckcrank

Awards
Is it advisable to add the complete bottle of DMSO to the T-1 formula?

How much of the absorbtion rate will change if one was to add only half the bottle of DMSO to T-1, and will adding only half the bottle reduce the smell it leaves? Can you still get a decent absorbtion rate without the DMSO lets say compared to One+.

Thanks for your help!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What complete bottle? The one chemo sends with the package? Absorbtion will be quite a bit higher, not exactly sure how much though.

neckcrank

Awards
Yes, the one Chemo sends with the package.

Are users still getting good gains without the DMSO, comparable with One+?

PoolMan

Awards
Pour the entire bottle into the bottle of T-1. I just finished a cycle of it, and the DMSO had no negative effects. You'll want the added absorbtion that the DMSO causes.

As far as smell. Are you referring to the "citrus" smell? It did not bother me at all.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
No he means the garlic smell from the dmso. Some experience it and others don't. Why wouldn't you add the dmso? The gel would be around the same as one+ without the dmso, but why bother. If you think you'll have too much irritation than only add half, but if you rotate applications you should be fine.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
No he means the garlic smell from the dmso. Some experience it and others don't. Why wouldn't you add the dmso? The gel would be around the same as one+ without the dmso, but why bother. If you think you'll have too much irritation than only add half, but if you rotate applications you should be fine.
the amount of dmso provided with the T-1 and T-1pro hasnt led to unpleasant garlicy smell my 2 times through. However, the current homebrew mix which i added 15-18% dmso to the solution, ive noticed the smell. However, you'll be aight brah. Dump that sucka in there, train, eat, and grow. Sage